Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Nox LTD. [The Elven Hamlet]  (Read 3778 times)

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Elven Hamlet: Turn 7]
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 09:26:24 pm »

Gather up the Tree speaker's stuff, cut his head off and bundle it up in his robes. Also speak into the gem
"Can you kindly ask The buddy of mine who just came to start a distraction or something near the enterance of the hamlet, a fire perhaps. I'll meet up with him behind the hamlet."
Spoiler: Char sheet (click to show/hide)
(( Did you want to search the chests? ))
You quickly search the Tree-Speaker's belongings
[5] He has several rings on his fingers, but to you're knowledge wooden rings don't sell for very much.
You remove his head and wrap it in his robes, leaving a naked, headless corpse on the floor. You stash the head in your bag and speak into the crystal.
"Sure. I can tell him, but he seems to have loot on the brain."

Head around to the entrance and on seeing no guards enter one of the unguarded houses
You sneak ahead to the entrance, and see the guard's huddled around the door, talking among themselves. You very easily sneak into the unguarded house nearest to the entrance, on the left.

The structure is empty excluding a chest and a sleeping roll. As you contemplate what to do next, your crystal buzzes.
"Fildo darling, Atyr has completed his work in the town hall. He asked me to ask you to cause some sort of distraction. A fire was his suggestion. He'll meet you behind the hamlet once its done. If you want to do it, that is."

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 12:21:17 am by BlastoiseWarlorf »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Elven Hamlet: Turn 6]
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2017, 09:39:21 pm »

Look about the room for any windows or ways to go up a floor, and while I am at it go stash the body behind something.
"I am...not a good man, now am I?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Elven Hamlet: Turn 6]
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2017, 11:36:10 pm »

"well so much for helping complete the mission. Give me a minute to make a good one" Fildo spoke into the crystal

They must have a candles, lamps or some other sources of light for nighttime try to find some and break chairs and other wood into small chunks then pile them on next to the door. Take anything that looks valuable.

"note to self bring an axe next time"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Elven Hamlet: Turn 7]
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2017, 12:21:07 am »

Look about the room for any windows or ways to go up a floor, and while I am at it go stash the body behind something.
"I am...not a good man, now am I?"
"Good and evil don't exist in nature, my dear Atyr," Rathine begins,
"Nature is amoral. Kill or be killed. Predator or prey. The strong take from the weak. That is the natural way, the natural cycle. Elves are all about that shit, aren't they?"
Her voice fades away with the buzzing of the crystal, leaving you to your thoughts.

The building consists of a single room made of solid wood, grown via the Tree-Shaper's magic. The only way out is through the front door. You quickly stash the decapitated corpse behind the chair, hiding it as best you can from sight. Excluding the pool of blood on the floor, and the spattering of blood on the walls and throne, it looks just as it did when you entered.

"well so much for helping complete the mission. Give me a minute to make a good one" Fildo spoke into the crystal

They must have a candles, lamps or some other sources of light for nighttime try to find some and break chairs and other wood into small chunks then pile them on next to the door. Take anything that looks valuable.

"note to self bring an axe next time"
You quickly determine that the room you are standing in is lit by thousands of fireflys which flit about casually along the ceiling of the room. The chest is the other option.
[2] The chest contains little of anything; a pencil, a large, broad leaf, and a small stone.

Wooden furniture they do have, however, grown naturally from the roots of the tree. In particular, a wooden chair seems like a nice target. You send a kick its way to break it apart
[4] It was a lot stronger than you expected. The chair remains standing, and your foot feels rather sore.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Elven Hamlet]
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2017, 05:24:44 am »

Search the chests, grab the loot then try to walk past the guards and keep the head hidden..
"I was being facetious. Anyways I won't be talking for a bit, still need to get out."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:58:36 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 09:24:11 am »

"Ok nothing to make a fire with going to have to do this the old fashioned way"

Walk out to the road, Draw my sword and loudly scream that you bloody elves will pay for your crimes.

if 3 or 4 come to me run away and try to draw them away if only one or two come at me  stand firm and attack them.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 10:38:20 am »

Search the chests, grab the loot then try to walk past the guards and keep the head hidden..
"I was being facetious. Anyways I won't be talking for a bit, still need to get out."

You quickly rifle through the chests in the room.
[3] The first contains several other wooden trinkets, which you reckon are probably worthless.
[1] This chest is simply empty.
[2] A few chunks of wood, probably for the creation of more useless wooden trinkets
[10] A plain, brown tome sits in this chest, labeled: Arya'kor vanl esh. [Elven Knowledge] That translates roughly to 'Tree-Speaker's Methods' in common, [Magically Inclined] and you can feel power pulsating from it.

You stash the book in your bag, and prepare to try exiting past the guards as casually as possible, in the hopes of getting a few seconds head start before they come after you. As you open the door however, you see all four sprinting down the road after who you assume must be a fellow co-worker.

"Ok nothing to make a fire with going to have to do this the old fashioned way"

Walk out to the road, Draw my sword and loudly scream that you bloody elves will pay for your crimes.

if 3 or 4 come to me run away and try to draw them away if only one or two come at me  stand firm and attack them.

You stride bravely out into the middle of the road, sword in hand, and taunt the elves. They take one good look at you and come sprinting down the road toward you. You turn tail and run.
[2] But you stumble on the first step, falling flat on the road.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2017, 11:09:33 am »

chuck the head over the eastern wall outside the hamlet before whistling and shouting:
"Guards, please, release ym hunting partner, he isn't the smartest fellow, human and all. Must've thought you guys captured me when he saw me fall."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2017, 12:49:33 pm »

Play along with the guy

"Hey your alright when I saw them take you I thought they were going to eat you!"

Draw my words out a bit to make it seem like I'm slow
My Sig

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2017, 01:57:02 pm »

chuck the head over the eastern wall outside the hamlet before whistling and shouting:
"Guards, please, release ym hunting partner, he isn't the smartest fellow, human and all. Must've thought you guys captured me when he saw me fall."

You get the guard's attention, and attempt to convince them that he means them no harm
[3+1] But to no avail. They turn around and close the gap between them and Fildo.

Play along with the guy

"Hey your alright when I saw them take you I thought they were going to eat you!"

Draw my words out a bit to make it seem like I'm slow

You try to build upon the stranger's words, hoping they might buy it with a bit of extra convincing.
[9] The slow, drawn out words validate their belief that all human's are fractionally as smart as they are. They raise their spears and shrug.

The head guard turns back towards Atyr, and asks:
"Is your business with the Tree-Speaker complete?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 02:25:24 pm »

"Yep, thank you for not killing my friend here, sorry, I suppose I need to keep a better eye on him,. "
Grab Fildo and lift him up and walk out, when out of the hamlet go retrieve the tree speaker's head
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 11:04:47 pm »

Go with Atyr

once out of ear shot of the guards
That went well noone got shot
My Sig

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2017, 11:53:36 pm »

"Yep, thank you for not killing my friend here, sorry, I suppose I need to keep a better eye on him,. "
Grab Fildo and lift him up and walk out, when out of the hamlet go retrieve the tree speaker's head

Go with Atyr

once out of ear shot of the guards
That went well noone got shot
You both make your way out of the camp as the guards begin walking back towards the town hall. You pick up the pace a little upon over-hearing how excited they are to learn what Atyr had told him.
Finally, you go to retrieve the head from behind the hamlet. You conveniently find it just as you hear the guards start yelling.
"I'd call this a wonderful stopping point. I'd hurry and break your crystals before those elves find you, as my guess is they won't be so easily persuaded this time around. See you soon boys~

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2017, 01:38:23 am »

Break my crystal before they find us
My Sig

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2017, 05:19:47 am »

Break the crystal
"Yes, went quite well indeed, become an enemy to my race, killl a holy figure, and murder an innocent old man"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 [2] 3