Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Nox LTD. [The Elven Hamlet]  (Read 3794 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Elven Hamlet]
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2017, 05:55:47 am »

Break the crystal
"Yes, went quite well indeed, become an enemy to my race, killl a holy figure, and murder an innocent old man"
"well we have no idea where we are and only the guards memories of a few minutes to identify us, they might not remember enough details, mess up details or just not connect it to someone who has already died."
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2017, 10:56:25 am »

Break the crystal
"Yes, went quite well indeed, become an enemy to my race, killl a holy figure, and murder an innocent old man"
"well we have no idea where we are and only the guards memories of a few minutes to identify us, they might not remember enough details, mess up details or just not connect it to someone who has already died."
(( Did you want to break yours too? Or are you considering staying a bit longer ))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2017, 07:47:13 pm »

Break the crystal
(( Did you want to break yours too? Or are you considering staying a bit longer ))
I already put my action to break it before you posted
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 07:52:31 pm »

(( I skimmed right over that post, my apologies ))

You both smash your crystals simultaneously. Again your heads spin, and when you open your eyes, you are back in The Citadel.
Pages: 1 2 [3]