Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 224466 times)

nkalle

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 18.1 Steam Release - Ten year anniversary
« Reply #615 on: March 22, 2023, 03:51:57 pm »

Congratulations to you! And thank you very much for your work. I love it!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 24, 2023, 05:33:09 am »

Congratulations to you! And thank you very much for your work. I love it!

Thanks and it rose as popular for the week, which is really cool. I'm already preparing an update to fix a few typos.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 24, 2023, 08:02:48 pm »

Nice! I'm jealous already. Guess it's time to make a smut mod :p

You got rid of the nipples though, didn't you. I guess nippleless breasts don't count as smut in most people's opinion

(for clarity's sake, that was meant sarcastically, I know its not a smut mod)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 02:15:19 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

reeverdark

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 25, 2023, 01:33:39 pm »

Holly marbles on a freight train... I look away for a few months and everything is alive again!

Welcome back! I'm glad to see you up and modding again. I hope you're enjoying the new steam DF as well.

As for smut with everyone else, for me it's not the sprites but their actions that matter (sprites would be nice too but prob better posted on Loverslab rather than Steam). So, so long as they act like succubi all is fine with the world.

@Boltgun: Any ideas on what you'd like to bring to the new versions since the steam version allows for more freedom?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 25, 2023, 02:37:42 pm »

Nice! I'm jealous already. Guess it's time to make a smut mod :p

You got rid of the nipples though, didn't you. I guess nippleless breasts don't count as smut in most people's opinion

(for clarity's sake, that was meant sarcastically, I know its not a smut mod)

Haha, actually I did not feel like censoring, so the nipples stays. I has a low contrast however, so it's not the first thing you notice.

Holly marbles on a freight train... I look away for a few months and everything is alive again!

Welcome back! I'm glad to see you up and modding again. I hope you're enjoying the new steam DF as well.

As for smut with everyone else, for me it's not the sprites but their actions that matter (sprites would be nice too but prob better posted on Loverslab rather than Steam). So, so long as they act like succubi all is fine with the world.

@Boltgun: Any ideas on what you'd like to bring to the new versions since the steam version allows for more freedom?

Yay ! It was not much of an adult mod to start with anyway.

My first plan is to give them more a distinctive style, such as artifacts looking like proper demonic artifacts. I also noticed that, unlike dwarves, they love to snatch vanities from the stocks so I'll try adding a few details like earrings. That said the graphics file is gigantic, over 220k lines of text. That's way more than vanilla and I'm surprised that it does not crash.

Then as soon as dfhack is ready, bring back summoning and powers. Since you can add sprites to syndromes, I plan to have the powers visible, like pyromancers showing a burning aura.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 04:03:56 pm by Boltgun »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars
« Reply #620 on: September 12, 2023, 03:23:54 pm »

New update!

This restore the Den of Corruption and Altar of Power (workshop renamed for more clarity).

Those only appear in the build menu if you have DFHack installed. If you do not wish to install it, the mod still work even if a little incomplete.

Steam Workshop
Classic version
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]