Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: First Book of Archibald: Bloodline Succession Game  (Read 26800 times)

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: First Book of Archibald: Bloodline Succession Game
« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2018, 01:12:36 am »

I don't literally even here. Apparently most of the beds are literally out of their rooms, even in the hospital. Dwarves are literally rested on a polished floor. Are you seriously fucking kidding me? That's got to change.

It's a shared bedroom area with private storage. 

You toggle the door as internal, then expand and designate the room to contain the cabinet and chest, then toggle back the door's internal setting.    Repeat for the next bed. 

This works great for anti-vampire, supposedly.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2018, 06:40:24 am »

Any progress?

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 07, 2018, 07:05:03 am »

Any progress or what?

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2018, 06:50:50 pm »

Any progress or what?

Might want to skip me, the update process ran into a crunch point (I could not add pedestals, but Display Cabinets did come in) and then the news about all the bugfixes hit. Also, the FPS was running like 10-20 on a good system then, thought it would be better.

I can try again for an update using DFhack though for the new version.

Edit: Checks show performance has improved to 20-30FPS in the new version. Will try to get an update on whether it can be properly updated using the new DFhack (to 44.07 functionality), and if so I'll post the save.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:01:08 pm by CaptainArchmage »
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Archibald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2018, 05:44:12 am »

I am starting to think that we should restart this whole thing, since it is clear that no progress will be made.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]