Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FANTASYQUEST - Turn 1  (Read 1612 times)

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FANTASYQUEST - Turn 1
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2023, 02:09:39 pm »

"The whole lot of you need some more than just your undead ressilience...if we are to defeat the fiendlord and steal immortality for me...we shall need weapons!" And with a march, he and his zombies begin approaching the town!

Alright, the easy parts done..now...I got to arm my new soldiers, Sneak into the town succumbing to chaos to take some weapons and armor sets for my zombie bodyguards! If that is easy enough, begin my quest to the enshadowed lands!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 04:36:21 pm by Megam0nkey »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2023, 02:51:07 pm »

LET ME OUT YOU BUFFOONS, I HAVE A WORLD TO SAVE!

Insult my way into getting my concept of a staff back and head to the Enshadowed Lands

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2023, 04:20:28 pm »

Sorel, Maid:
Silly Sorel, what a blunder! Back when the guards were chasing you... If only you hadn't stopped to criticize the wanted poster of the Fiendlord! Sure it was a most poor and insulting representation of its Eminence, but now you were jailed, and couldn't serve! If only you still had your Duster Scourge, escaping would have been possible. Worry not! A Maid still has many weapons...

Time to enact the escape plan!

☆Maid Power☆ Activate: Sparkling Polished Trap!
Use one of the spare outfits as a rag to wipe the stone floor until it is so impossibly polished it emits a blinding light! Then cover the polished spot with your bedsheet: anyone who looks at this spot will find themselves blinded and stunned for a few seconds!

☆Maid Power☆ Activate: Ear-Splitting Happy Song!
Happily and loudly sing with the insufferable tone-deafness of a harpy! The wardens and your neighbours will be so annoyed they will surely come to move you to another cell! When that happens, spring the Sparkling Polished Trap!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2023, 04:25:05 pm »

> Name: Tim (Is a girl)
> Job: Village Fool
> Origin: Reincarnated Demon Lord
> Starting location: Village under attack by invading cultists.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2023, 02:38:25 am »

Name: Christine (or "Chris" for short).

Job: Fairy Princess.

Origin: A princess from some fairy village in a forest somewhere that hasn't been touched by the Shadow.  She was recently told by her parents to venture forth into the world.  No real reason given as to why, it was almost as if they were trying to get rid of her.  Well, at least they gave here some supplies (though, she's not sure why she needs to wear these "clothes" things that they gave here. It's not like anyone in her village wears them.  Something about the "Big Folk" "flippin' their shit"...).   Neither she, nor anyone in her village is even aware of the Shadow's existence...

Starting location: just outside the fairy village she was born in.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2023, 03:56:49 am »

Brandish my broken bottle at that other hobo and stab him if he tries to get my box!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2023, 08:02:38 pm »

curse the zombies the necromancer raised to make them more powerful.  Then I follow him
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2023, 09:59:35 pm »

Name: Margoth

Job: Dark Lord

Origin: Whether he arose as a Fallen Angel or an most evil sorcerer of mankind does not matter, what does is his purpose. To rule the entire world with tyranny...And that Fiendlord is getting in the way of that! He's an ancient evil mad at this upstart. And will stop at nothing to push him down and reclaim his rightful place as big bad and dread overlord of the world! What, there's no point in destroying the world when you can order and conquer it.

Starting Location: His big evil tower, the heart of his evil empire of Calamdar.
Pages: 1 [2]