Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 215490 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 44
« Reply #1155 on: May 24, 2021, 08:44:59 pm »

[Looks like you didn't update Eximius' and Prias' mana expenditures. Not that I'd refuse infinite mana.]

"Be ready to grab me, Prias!"

Eximius will change into a smaller weapon, like a dagger to hopefully dislodge himself from the Roamer's flesh and fall onto the ground. Should that be impossible or not work, engage Mana Burn instead.

Simultaneously, distract the creature with an Illusion to help Prias with getting me back.

Liel was visibly very distressed. In turn, her distress caused you to instinctively tense up, possibly showing to the perceptive eye your own change of state. You sensed a thought from Liel.
(Impossible... an Arma grade... Protector...)
coughEximiuscough
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 26, 2021, 11:33:36 pm »

(Arma grade Protector? Was it something truly rare, Liel? And, Astrosa, is it dead, or hibernating still?)

“Interesting how facility could be so damaged inside while outer protections work near-perfectly...”

Satisfy my curiosity while being wary for possible traps. Alarm Ambition if finding any, let him proceed otherwise. If there is no danger - follow through to terminal for connection.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: June 20, 2021, 04:27:40 pm »

Turn 45:

Squacks the Carrion Bird - (Devastator)
Aww.  It was just a defenseless little creature.. but we need the food for the wounded. And it was much better than getting badly hurt.

Still reminds me too much of my friends.

Eat my fill and then carry back what I can.  Hopefully this will allow the others to heal up, now that we have an extra couple meals.

If we're okay, proceed further with the migration.

You picked a few strands of fresh, juicy flesh to sate your hunger, and the sensation of meat filling your belly
invigorated you. With this surely your wounded companions would recover in no time.

With the still warm carcass in your talons you flew back toward your hideout. Knowing the chasm had many greedy eyes you tried to keep a low profile in order to avoid attracting unwanted attention.

[Encounter: Avoiding hostiles]
[Moderate 10]: [1]
Outcome: [5] -Partial Success-

Making you as insignificant as possible you managed to avoid any dangerous confrontation, but for the entire duration of the flight you couldn't shake off this heavy feeling of eyes resting on you.

Your worries disappeared for a moment when you arrived "home", where you were met with the squawks of your lively brethren who had started eating already. The wounded birds looked much better already, as they gorged themselves on meat.

You looked outward. The sun was starting to set, and the wind was picking up. You looked toward your recovering brethren, who were now resting with full bellies. In a few days they would already be better, but could you afford to wait that long before resuming the migration?

Nearby Beings:
- Carrion Birds

Allies:
-Kra, Cinder Vulture
-3 Carrion Birds [Motivated!]
-4 wounded Carrion Birds [In a cave, resting]

Spoiler: Squacks Status (click to show/hide)

Azarian, the Imbued Thoughtling (Dustan Hache)
Azarian Cleansed himself of the monster's ichor before traveling in the direction of the treeline. He knew that he wanted to leave as little of a trail as possible as he fled, and doubtless the pulped monster coating them would rub off on the vegetation in such a way as to reveal which way they fled. He kept his senses open for other creatures, especially humans. They were strange, yet keenly intelligent and seemingly magically adept.

[Tracking: Clearing your tracks]
[Moderate 10]: [7]
Outcome: [1] -Critical Failure-

You removed as much of the sticky goop covering your body but you couldn't do anything about this powerful stench of crispy burnt insect permeating your flesh. No matter, time was running out. You started moving toward the distant light blue hills as fast and sneakily as you could.

[Perception of Intelligent Creatures]
[Easy 6]: [4]
Outcome: [6] -Partial Success-

[Power 1: Magical Perception]
[Easy 8]: [2]
Outcome: [1] -Critical Failure-

You were in a state of constant alert in this unfamiliar environment. Unlike the silent deadland where only the wind could be heard, this place was noisy even in a state of would be silence. Shuffling grass kept brushing against another, greatly unnerving you. It was as if the vegetation knew you were an outsider, and you felt as if a myriad of judging eyes were observing you. This place was overwhelming with its colours, its higher magic density, and its life. Part of this overwhelmed sensation could also be attributed to the urgency of the situation.

Suddenly you sensed something intelligent, living. Its signature was similar to that of the beings of the wall, unlike anything you had experienced back in the ashen wastelands. There were humans approaching. It was far earlier than you expected.

Had they found you? Or were they still searching?

Nearby Beings:
- Humans?

Spoiler: Azarian's Status (click to show/hide)

The Newborn Elemental Spirit of Ice  - (TricMagic)
Wait on the ground, if it tries to attack, run away using the wind of the blow. If it doesn't focus on recovering.

(I'll revisit it once I reach that stage then.)

You remained motionless while the Troll scanned the ground for you. Tense seconds passed. The Troll exhaled angrily and started stomping the ground where he thought you might be. With each stomp it got closer, and now it was already dangerously close to finding you.

[Escape]
[Moderate 10]: [15]
Outcome: [1] -Success-

The troll stomped once more, this time nearly on you. You used the wind pushed by the blow to gain a bit of momentum and make a break for it. The Troll only let out a primal roar before failing to catch you and trying to chase after you.

Troll Self-Control: [5]
The Troll pursued you until the entrance of the cave, making the ground tremble with each of its steps. It didn't manage to catch up to you, and decided a pursuit would be a waste of time. With its icy eyes, it glared at you until you had disappeared from view.

"Where are you?!"

Nearby Monsters:
-Ice Troll [Hostile] [Dangerous] (Lost 5HP)
[A tall and stout humanoid covered with an armour of ice. Its bony head is square and shaped like a roughly carved block of frozen rock. Strong and adapted to an icy climate, the Ice Troll is not a nice creature.]

Spoiler: Spirit of Ice Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster (Beirus)
As Gray had worried, it was indeed an illusion. He could only be glad he had managed to break it without harming anyone. "Sorry, Brown. The illusion was more insidious than I thought, even with the spiritual protection.  And they likely know we are here now. We must move quickly and remain wary, to limit their ability to ambush us. I don't like illusions." Gray said as he glanced around to find the path.

So much for stealth. Onward to the spring! If shady stuff starts happening again, see if Gray can filter energy through his Glyph of Truth and back into his body to break any possible illusion, which would hopefully be more efficient than just making shockwaves.

Brown hugged you in a bear-hug. It was good you didn't have bones or lungs.
"It's okay Gray, I'm glad you are unhurt."

Upon confirming you had broken free from the illusion, your allies approached and apologized.
"We underestimated the potency of their illusions. You are right Gray, there is no time to lose. The Mirages will try to make us expend our energy before a confrontation, and Gray, you are our trump card. We must ensure you save your stamina until we reach the spring."

You all agreed and progressed further toward the spring.

[Combat: Illusionary Sands (Basic Innate Magic)]
Caster Power: 2
> Basic Magic: +1
Targets Resistance: 1 (Gray) / 2 (Brown) / 1 (Djinns&Spirits)
> Spiritual Protection: +2

Spell checks: (Gray) d20 against 12 / (Brown) d20 against 14 / (NPCs) d20 against 12
Roll: [2] -Spell failed- / [2] -Spell failed- / [17] -Spell successful-

In a record time you had reached its entrance: an open crevice within the cliff. There were several problems though: firstly there were three crevices instead of one now, without a doubt another form of illusion. Secondly your allied seemed abnormally exhausted, as if they had crossed an entire desert. A few of them even seemed about to collapse.

At a glance nothing seemed off with any of the three entrances.

Nearby Monsters:
-10 Pacified Greater Sand Spirits [Allies] / [Exhausted]
-6 Pacified Djinns [Allies] / [Exhausted]
-Brown [Ally]

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

Terrence the Bone Baron - (ironsnake345)
"Excellent work! This marks one more victory on our path to escape from these lands, and ascension to power. These squires shall remain with us, and their blades will aid us on our quest. I predict we will meet many more postmortals, and many of them shall recognize their leader and join our cause, just as these noble few have. As our army grows, so too shall we! To victory, gentlemen!"

Terrence uses his mending ability to heal up. If there are no objections, let us continue onward, with the enthralled squires taking point so that we won't be surprised if they decide to go back to attacking us for some reason. Terrence values and appreciates his new, low-ranking soldiers, but has yet to totally trust their loyalty.

By default 2 Lesser Essences awarded to Terrence, and 1 to Vel and Artomal
For future reference: when used, Mending will be rolled to determine MP to HP conversion.
At Power 0 the base ratio will be 2MP for 1HP.
Overshoot: 1MP to 2HP (more likely more MP than needed will be drained)
Epic Success: 1MP to 1HP
Success: 2MP to 1HP
Partial Success: 3MP to 1HP
Failure: 4MP to 1HP
Epic Failure: 5MP to 1HP

"To us! A figurative toast to another victory! I do wonder if I still have a sense of taste..."

[Mending]: [3] -Partial Success-
12MP consumed [2/14 MP]
4HP recovered [18/20 HP]

You focused your energy into your damaged parts, causing bones to regrow and reconnect together. The process was physically and mentally taxing, and brought you much discomfort. It felt like many tiny prickly ants were having a party in your bones.

In much better form, you resumed your journey toward an eventual escape with the Squires in front position.

[Squire Control]
You noticed something about your new servants. The farther away from you they were, the more fidgety they became. Upon closer inspection, it also looked like the fog was drawing them in when you started losing vision of them. For now you kept them somewhat close, but not too much.

[Fortune]: [5]
HP Recovery: [5] -Full Recovery- (20/20 HP)
MP Recovery: [4] -Half Recovery- (9/14 MP)
Vel and Artomal recovery handled

Without a palpable notion of a time or a place, you kept wandering across the foggy plains until you came across the fresh remains of a battle. Broken spears and cloven corpses, still leaking the unlife energy that sustained them. Upon looking at their twisted expressions and mangled bodies, you surmised they had experienced a brutal second death.

Your heard the sound of something, somewhere ahead of you. Hearing this, your frontline squires adopted a defensive posture to brace for whatever was coming your way. A lone humanoid figure emerged from the fog, ragged and frail. Upon seeing your squires, the figure fell to their knees in terror and yelled a desperate "No!".

Your squires surrounded the figure, a person. Although an undead like all of you, it looked so weak and more surprisingly, living. Its face was that of a human, which seemed odder than anything else considering all the undead you had met until then either lacked one, or weren't flesh and blood anymore. But this one here seemed to be made of flesh, and they had a face. Paler than a white mask, they looked like a corpse. This thought actually reassured you. Yes, they were probably a corpse. A well-preserved one that is.

In rags and bereft of a weapon, it was a wonder it was still undead. Everything about this person screamed "peasant" and "levy". Maybe it had a secret power, or had received help. This situation could be a devious trap!

Vel had already drawn his sword. Artomal sighed.
"Easy now friend, I can imagine what happens next and it sounds pretty much like BULLYING."
"Just in case."

You noticed they had nice teeth. Not as nice as yours though.

Nearby Beings:
- [Allies] Ambushers in the Fog: 4 Squires of the Fog (S1 C1 P0 R0 Int-1 Ind-1)

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
[Looks like you didn't update Eximius' and Prias' mana expenditures. Not that I'd refuse infinite mana.]

"Be ready to grab me, Prias!"

Eximius will change into a smaller weapon, like a dagger to hopefully dislodge himself from the Roamer's flesh and fall onto the ground. Should that be impossible or not work, engage Mana Burn instead.

Simultaneously, distract the creature with an Illusion to help Prias with getting me back.

Liel was visibly very distressed. In turn, her distress caused you to instinctively tense up, possibly showing to the perceptive eye your own change of state. You sensed a thought from Liel.
(Impossible... an Arma grade... Protector...)
coughEximiuscough

[Dagger Form: Dislodge]
[Moderate-Hard 12]: [10]
Outcome: [3] -Failure-

You morphed into a dagger in an attempt to dislodge yourself from the tough flesh of the monster, but you were too firmly stuck for your change of size to suffice. No matter, you had another idea in mind.

[Combat: Mana Burn (-1MP)] (20/21 MP)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Flames of gold and silver engulfed you and the wound, causing the surrounding mana to be burnt away. The monster didn't even feel the singe in its back, too focused on the human before it.

[Skill: Illusion (Basic Innate Magic)]

You conjured a perfect doppleganger of your host to distract the Deadland Roamer. Upon seeing a second enemy appear, the creature roared in confusion and focused on the illusion in the panic. You made it move sideways to open the monster's back to Prias and made the illusionary double feint an attack. Feeling threatened, the monster swung viciously at the illusion. Prias jumped on the occasion to retrieve you and strike again.

[Prias: Battle Sense]
[Easy 8]: [9]
Outcome: [3] -Critical Success-

[Accelerated Flow] (-1HP)

The young warrior closed the distance with a single dash. With a hop that made him appear as light as a feather, he got on the monster's back who was still caught in the momentum of its swing. You felt the reassuring grip of your host and your thoughts became one once more. Reading Prias' intent, you changed shape into a shortsword with a narrow crossguard. With [Slaying], you had adopted a material structure suitable to piercing this monster's flesh. While pulling you out, Prias had already begun casting a flame spell and you turned your Mana Burn off to avoid disrupting his spellcasting.

[Prias: Sever&Crush (Stab)]

[Prias: Basic Fire Spell (Basic Arcane Magic)]

Prias stabbed with all his might and weight in the open wound, plunging you even deeper in the body of the monster. Then with his hands digging in the wound, he released the flame spell in the monster. As a burst of flames swirled out of the wound, Prias pulled you and jumped away. He landed out of the monster's range who was now flailing like a maddened beast as its bleeding back was on fire.

You were unscathed, somehow, but Prias had burns up to his forearms. As for the monster, it seemed to still have a lot of vitality. That one wouldn't go down that easily.

Prias had a sharp look, carefully analyzing the monster. Panting lightly, he told you.
"I admit, that was a bit reckless."

Nearby Monsters:
-Starved Deadland Roamer [Hostile] [-15 HP] / [3MP]
Stats: S3 C2 P0 R1 Int-1 Ind-1
[Like most creatures of the deadland, it was gaunt in appearance, partway between a skeleton and a starved creature. It looked like a massive bat which had lost the ability to fly, with the skull of some sort of dog instead of a bat's. It was very tall, as tall as a small house. Its blackened eyes seemed to scan the landscape, and its gaping mouth would slaver if it had any saliva to produce.]

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
(Arma grade Protector? Was it something truly rare, Liel? And, Astrosa, is it dead, or hibernating still?)

“Interesting how facility could be so damaged inside while outer protections work near-perfectly...”

Satisfy my curiosity while being wary for possible traps. Alarm Ambition if finding any, let him proceed otherwise. If there is no danger - follow through to terminal for connection.

[Liel: Trust]: [18]
Outcome: [5] -Overshoot-

(Protector were not exactly rare, uncommon maybe. But a defeated Arma-clad Protector... that would be unheard of outside of the most devastating conflicts. They were the core of the military might of the old world. The entire security system of Xatares would be unable to stop a Protector with an Arma-grade Assistant. You have to understand, to us, Protectors cannot be defeated.)

[Trap Perception]
Easy 6: [12]
Outcome: [4] -Critical Success-
You didn't sense any trap around. The place was perfectly safe, you were sure of it.

[Ulkas Intelligence 7: Curiosity]
[Autosuccess]
Outcome: [1] -Success-
You studied the damaged gate, and remembered the status of external protections of the facility. And this so-called Protector, lying defeated on the inner side of the first inner gate while the outer gate was unharmed. Whatever damaged the installation, it came from the inside. Either it managed to get past the outer gate without fighting, or it was inside from the very start.

Looking at Astrosa, you deducted she had probably arrived to the same conclusion.

Ambition was studying the Protector with great interest.
"Hmm yes... that could work."

---

You now stood before the terminal. To you it looked like some high pedestal with a screen of sort. The craft of this device was exceptional, and you could tell even the most insignificant details had a purpose, even the many sockets of various shapes underneath the upper part. You recognized above the inactive screen some sort of embedded projection device which you saw operated back in Xatares.

One of the sockets on the flat surface seemed fit for Liel.

(I will attempt a direct connection, can you place me there Ulkas?)

As she said that, you heard a crunching sound followed by chewing. Ambition was eating the Protector.

"What are you doing?" said Astrosa, who naturally had pointed her spear at Ambition before even speaking.

Nearby Monsters:
Ambition the Irregular [Stage 8] [Partnership]
> Source of a Field of Mind Manipulation
Roaming Gol Gimmun, Cradled Skydragon

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 04:56:13 pm by Nakéen »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 45
« Reply #1158 on: June 20, 2021, 05:03:14 pm »

Those greedy eyes probably only want essence, not meat

Lets wait it out.  I'll try to keep watch outside when I can, and we'll try to hide the entrance in the meantime.

When I do watch, fly around a lot and try to see if anything's found the cave.  [squack] should help us keep in contact and warn the others without giving us away.  Don't pick any fights unless it looks like something's found us.  If I see a strong monster bullying weaker monster(s), I'll decide what to do then.

As for if we have time to heal up.. think about it and try to figure out if waiting was a good idea or not.  Things are dangerous here.  They are dangerous back where we were.  They might well be dangerous where we are going, and I have no idea, other than this stupid essence stuff, why things are more dangerous than they used to be.

Also, if whatever is out here decides to talk, acting like this will give it plenty of chances.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 06:13:41 pm by Devastator »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: June 20, 2021, 07:19:41 pm »

[I was wondering why Prias' mana took such a nose dive, but then I noticed in the roll breakdown how many of Eximius' skills he'd used with his own magic pool. I am no longer surprised.]

"Reckless, but effective. I'll take care of your burns, but be careful."

Engage Regeneration Overdrive to heal Prias, supporting him with Blink or Mana Shield as needed. Should an opportunity presents itself, Eximius will be ready to use Sever/Crush to amplify Prias' strike.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: June 20, 2021, 08:53:27 pm »

Terrence shook his head as he saw Vel arm himself. While such caution was wise in the deadlands, hostility towards the innocent was not. Though, of course, the group had yet to see if this strange, well-preserved man truly was innocent... Or even if he were not, if he were an enemy. But, there was an easy way to find out both these things.

"My friends, be at ease. We have no reason to show such hostility to this stranger! Squires, aside."

Terrence has the squires step back a bit, framing the king-to-be straight ahead of the downed figure, in the visual gap made by them retreating slightly. He does not approach too close (yet) in case it turns out to be some form of trap.

"You need not cower, friend. I and my soldiers bear you no ill will. My name is Terrence, baron and soon to be king, and I am seeking to escape this mysterious land so that I may claim my kingdom. Who, may I ask, are you, traveler?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: June 21, 2021, 02:16:59 am »

Terrence shook his head as he saw Vel arm himself. While such caution was wise in the deadlands, hostility towards the innocent was not. Though, of course, the group had yet to see if this strange, well-preserved man truly was innocent... Or even if he were not, if he were an enemy. But, there was an easy way to find out both these things.

"My friends, be at ease. We have no reason to show such hostility to this stranger! Squires, aside."

Terrence has the squires step back a bit, framing the king-to-be straight ahead of the downed figure, in the visual gap made by them retreating slightly. He does not approach too close (yet) in case it turns out to be some form of trap.

"You need not cower, friend. I and my soldiers bear you no ill will. My name is Terrence, baron and soon to be king, and I am seeking to escape this mysterious land so that I may claim my kingdom. Who, may I ask, are you, traveler?"

The cowering undead looked at your definitely reassuring appearance, comforting in its implied nobility. He, or she, crawled backward to gain some distance from the Squires on which they seemed quite fixated. The undead prostrated themselves before all of you.

"Lucas! I beg you! Sir Lorow, he needs help!"

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: June 21, 2021, 03:58:13 am »

The cowering undead looked at your definitely reassuring appearance, comforting in its implied nobility. He, or she, crawled backward to gain some distance from the Squires on which they seemed quite fixated. The undead prostrated themselves before all of you.

Terrence considered what he was seeing. This Lucas was strangely eager to submit themself, prostrating so quickly. To have a peasant bow as such felt right, but something was wrong here. The undead was either very desperate, or very devious. With how they reacted to the squires, the former seemed more likely, but seeing the remains of battle, it was possible that they weren't the danger... Either way, this chap needs things to go fast, and Terrence needs to know more.

"I can sense your urgency, Lucas. I presume the remains of battle we see here are involved. Speak quickly; tell me all you can, and we will offer our aid."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: June 21, 2021, 07:20:39 am »

Leave mist form, finding a place to rest and recover.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: June 21, 2021, 10:12:13 am »

Azarian was not about to find out if they did, and continued to move purposefully away from the direction he sensed them in, occasionally veering left and right as things briefly caught his interest here and there.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: June 22, 2021, 03:14:18 am »

(Have the essence drop rates changed?)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 03:17:58 am by Devastator »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: June 22, 2021, 03:58:14 am »

(Have the essence drop rates changed?)
(Shouldn't have unless I did a mistake)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: June 22, 2021, 04:11:03 am »

(Yeah, I think I'm just not remembering things right.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: June 22, 2021, 04:30:43 am »

Terrence considered what he was seeing. This Lucas was strangely eager to submit themself, prostrating so quickly. To have a peasant bow as such felt right, but something was wrong here. The undead was either very desperate, or very devious. With how they reacted to the squires, the former seemed more likely, but seeing the remains of battle, it was possible that they weren't the danger... Either way, this chap needs things to go fast, and Terrence needs to know more.

"I can sense your urgency, Lucas. I presume the remains of battle we see here are involved. Speak quickly; tell me all you can, and we will offer our aid."

Raising his head, the pale deadman pleaded for your help. If he was still alive, warm tears would be running down his face.

"Sir Lorow, our protector! He is wounded and exhausted from many battles, I fear he will not make it this time, please believe me! Save him!"

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: June 22, 2021, 07:17:16 am »

Raising his head, the pale deadman pleaded for your help. If he was still alive, warm tears would be running down his face.

"Sir Lorow, our protector! He is wounded and exhausted from many battles, I fear he will not make it this time, please believe me! Save him!"

Wounded from multiple battles... That certainly held up with what Terrence was seeing. The baron had reason to believe this Lucas was telling the truth... But still, a wise king takes precautions.

"Then save him we shall. Friends, to me. Lead the way, noble Lucas!"

Have Artomal and Vel stay close just in case, and follow Lucas. If this is a trap, we will be prepared. If it is not, we will be saviors!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 10:19:38 am by ironsnake345 »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 99