Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99]

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 212994 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 63
« Reply #1470 on: October 16, 2023, 04:17:02 am »

”Liel, do you perhaps have some information on methods of ancient defense against such tampering? I think it is better asked at medical facility, but we seem to be quite far from there.”

While speaking his mind about close brush with death, Ulkas felt the surrounding Mind Field. It was weak yet uniform, stretching over a vast distance. He could easily filter it to see better through the fog, but what reaction would more direct opposition yield?

”I think that before hunting down the cause of disturbance, it would be prudent to test if we are indeed trapped here, or it is misconception imagined by lesser undead. The fog that surrounds us acts as dispersed Mind Field and most creatures can barely affect it at all despite its thin nature. I’ve tested on small samples, but it should be possible for me to dominate this field in our surroundings and use the lapse to teleport upwards. At very least, it should reveal if there are more components to the trap other than guile and misdirection.”

Mentally dominate surroundings and proceed with teleport. See how fog - and its master - reacts to the approach. If successful, scout the lands from above - it might be possible to send mind probes and use Astrosa eyes.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: October 18, 2023, 08:25:26 am »

(If this is starting back up, I’d be down to be continue from my mimic guy if it’s allowed.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: October 18, 2023, 03:17:12 pm »

(If this is starting back up, I’d be down to be continue from my mimic guy if it’s allowed.)
(Allowed!)

The next turn is expected today (within 12h) or tomorrow. My energy is a bit low since last week, as I'm a little sick.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: October 18, 2023, 03:38:27 pm »

Mine is too. Most of my creative energy has gone into a cauldron.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: October 18, 2023, 03:54:27 pm »

Mine is too. Most of my creative energy has gone into a cauldron.
A cauldron, and a barrel...

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: October 19, 2023, 07:52:13 am »

Identify the rusted guardian, and slowly approach from a blindspot to attempt a sneak attack. If it appears to be massively stronger then me, don’t attack and try to search for a easier target.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99]