Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 213188 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - [10 Places Reserved / Waitlist Open]
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2017, 05:00:16 pm »

say, can I have my baseline perk let me carry my unspent skill over to my first evo too?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2017, 05:18:34 pm »

say, can I have my baseline perk let me carry my unspent skill over to my first evo too?
You mean adding and removing stats you should have done at creation at evolution instead? If yes no problem.

Add me to the waitlist please.

Spoiler: Aspred Bagrid (click to show/hide)

If this monster is too powerful, I'm fine with it starting at a much smaller size.
Seems fine to me, the only problematic is its size. It seems too big for a Stage 0, I would tone it down a little. You will be able to make it grow once you increase stages of course.

Seeing he is pureky aquatic, what about some giant creature, able to devour a person whole and about 10 to 15m long?

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2017, 05:21:15 pm »

10 to 15m is fine by me
Insert witty signature here

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2017, 05:28:12 pm »

You mean adding and removing stats you should have done at creation at evolution instead? If yes no problem.
Well the attributes are already part of the trait. I was referring specifically to how I didn't use my second available skill. However I'm thinking that a better option would be if I would be allowed to re-roll the Baseline trait on evo as a quality of said trait
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 05:30:18 pm by Failbird105 »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2017, 05:35:09 pm »

Oh, I totally misunderstood.

The answer is nope then :D 
But rerolling is accepted :)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2017, 05:48:26 pm »

Oh, I totally misunderstood.

The answer is nope then :D 
But rerolling is accepted :)
okay, now its in. The trait can now also be re-rolled immediately next level, in addition to delaying my primary attribute allocation to then too.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2017, 06:18:01 pm »

Spoiler: very traumatized bug (click to show/hide)
I think I had to add another trait and another skill. Fixed, also changed attribute from Con to Pow
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:50:06 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2017, 06:21:37 pm »

Spoiler: traumatized bug (click to show/hide)

Poor buggy ;-;
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2017, 06:53:43 pm »

So...

Can I be in the game? Here is how Theta was at the end of the game (assuming that I survived, of course.)

Spoiler: Theta (click to show/hide)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2017, 06:58:07 pm »

I still unsure on if I should continue as Eron (from the last game) where he left off (just before battle with some smoke wraith), since he had barely started, or if I should leave him behind as a possible NPC looking for some lasting respite for that village of the undead (that's what I was inspired to do with him before the last thread ended) and go in with a new character.

...hmm...

...I guess I could possibly return to him at some point in the future, provided he isn't yet made into an NPC then...

..no. After a while of brainstorming up characters, I can't thing of any that have real motive. I'll just be returning as Eron. Can we say that, after the last turn he was able to repel/defeat that wraith thing? And that, afterward, he left the undead-riddled village, hoping to find some way to let the spirits rest in peace?

Spoiler: Original Sheet (click to show/hide)
If it turns out that I DO get to go up a stage from generally surviving (despite being a ghost), here's how I'll change:
Spoiler: Sheet for Stage 1 (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2017, 09:09:39 pm »

I think I had to add another trait and another skill. Fixed, also changed attribute from Con to Pow

Got it :)
There is just Frenzy that is bugging me out. Shouldn't the affected target attack anything in its vicinity, indiscriminately? Having it specifically targets allies and itself is Mind Control.

So...

Can I be in the game? Here is how Theta was at the end of the game (assuming that I survived, of course.)

Spoiler: Theta (click to show/hide)

All good! Theta survived then, and will start to Stage1. It will be assumed she managed to kill the monster she was fighting.

I still unsure on if I should continue as Eron (from the last game) where he left off (just before battle with some smoke wraith), since he had barely started, or if I should leave him behind as a possible NPC looking for some lasting respite for that village of the undead (that's what I was inspired to do with him before the last thread ended) and go in with a new character.

...hmm...

...I guess I could possibly return to him at some point in the future, provided he isn't yet made into an NPC then...

..no. After a while of brainstorming up characters, I can't thing of any that have real motive. I'll just be returning as Eron. Can we say that, after the last turn he was able to repel/defeat that wraith thing? And that, afterward, he left the undead-riddled village, hoping to find some way to let the spirits rest in peace?

Spoiler: Original Sheet (click to show/hide)
If it turns out that I DO get to go up a stage from generally surviving (despite being a ghost), here's how I'll change:
Spoiler: Sheet for Stage 1 (click to show/hide)

Let it be so, Eron managed to pacify the wraith, and left the village on a quest for these souls salvation... And yes for Stage 1 :)

(...)

And with that, the game will be able to start. Expect the starting turn tomorrow night at the latest.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:22:37 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2017, 09:25:48 pm »

Excitement mounts.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2017, 09:35:23 pm »

Your updated sheets :)

Only needs Rautherdir to make Theta evolve, and we will be ready to go. Sarrak already pm'ed me his sheet.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:37:20 pm by Nakéen »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2017, 10:32:39 pm »

Got it :)
There is just Frenzy that is bugging me out. Shouldn't the affected target attack anything in its vicinity, indiscriminately? Having it specifically targets allies and itself is Mind Control.
Well, it is a kind of limited mind control, like trying to channel their mindless anger into their allies. I guess something that is mad with anger would be easier to control, as long that I make them react accordingly (attack stuff). If you still think it's wrong, then maybe i could change it to just attack itself and not allies.

Also if the plant attack uses INT instead of POW because you mentioned psychic powers on it, then I would like to change that point from POW to INT
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:36:26 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2017, 11:20:40 pm »

I'm getting closer and closer to the status of fragile annihilator cannon. Hehehe...
And that's not counting Astrosa  ::)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 99