Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214788 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [15] - Turn 2
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2017, 05:04:44 am »

Neophytos

"Khywa, I'm going to go hunt food. Do you want to come with me?"

Ask the rest if they want to help me hunt food or search the forest for invaders, then go do that, using my telepathy in case we happen to find something psychic.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2017, 05:29:07 am »

That's great then.

Squelchy leads his merry little band onwards, picking a direction and hopping in it continuously.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2017, 05:44:11 am »

"Entrance does not seem to be trapped, but we are sure to meet traps and much more as we descend deeper. I'm quite interested in what you have glimpsed, though, so let's move."

Let the Dungeon Crawl begin!
While on the way, check if someone explored these ruins recently.

((40000 - You probably should not post full character profiles every turn. Status updates will be enough.
Btw, Astrosa status info still shows 29/29 MP instead of rightful 39/39.
And Theta is Stage 1, not Stage 0 already.))
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:05:39 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2017, 06:32:06 am »

A worthy prey

Sneak as close as possible before lunging to bite and latch on allowing me to try to wrap and crush it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2017, 08:39:13 am »

Get out of the quarry and look around

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 1 [A New Day]
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2017, 08:51:23 am »

Aspred Bagrid, the Giant Catfish Serpent
Bite at the whale's eyes to blind it. If successful,  attempt to escape and hide.

(Well, looks like Aspred will kick the bucket unless I get some extremely good rolls. Oh well.  :()
Insert witty signature here

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2017, 09:13:44 am »

Shard of Breadweed:

Approach the campsite, and ask for information about this world and directions to nearby settlements. Use my Suggestion ability to make the people in the campsite trust me if necessary (and ONLY if necessary).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2017, 09:14:44 am »

Search for worthy prey.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2017, 10:11:03 am »

move around it and keep my distance. If I sense it trying to intercept me, start devouring it's mind and widen the space between us.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2017, 10:31:07 am »

After a short while, Skee decides to keep moving in the general direction of the tiger, but not directly towards him. "If it thinks I'm just a mundane bug, it'll probably just go back to his nap.", Skee thought. He couldn't help but be impressed by the Tiger's remarkable perception. He would have to play smart if he wanted to take over it... Be ready to make a run for it if the tiger reacts aggressively.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 12:19:36 pm by Legendary Marksdorf »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2017, 10:59:39 am »

(I'll add the rest of the formatting later. Not because I'm away, but because I'm comfortable in bed and don't want to get up)

Protoquin

Warily, the protoquin would scrunch up, making itself lool like less of a target and less of a threat, while also preparing to leap out of the way should the strange being attack.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2017, 11:17:09 am »

((40000 - You probably should not post full character profiles every turn. Status updates will be enough.
((Aaah, I changed it in the Turn 1 but not in the Turn 2. Silly me. Thanks for noticing, changing that right now!

edit: where is the status typo? I can't find the 29))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 1 [A New Day]
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2017, 12:49:05 pm »

((hey so I updated saint Beefus' sheet in line with the information from before. You may notice that his second skill seems kind of self defeating considering that he's undead, that is on purpose
))
Nakeen, did you notice my updates to the backup sheet?

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2017, 12:55:09 pm »

((Aaah, I changed it in the Turn 1 but not in the Turn 2. Silly me. Thanks for noticing, changing that right now!

edit: where is the status typo? I can't find the 29))
In this one:

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2017, 01:11:46 pm »

Go'Von knew this was his chance for food.
Go'Von dropped down on the beast, attempting to wrap around its neck and strangle it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 99