Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 215679 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [15] - Turn 4
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2017, 03:24:33 pm »

Go'Von dragged the corpse up to the wall, where he began to digest it.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 1 [A New Day]
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2017, 04:05:59 pm »

Aspred Bagrid, the Giant Catfish Serpent
Search for prey to devour.
Insert witty signature here

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2017, 06:23:48 pm »

start searching for my next meal at a relaxed pace if all prey was as easily dealt with I would grow large and strong
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2017, 09:04:37 pm »

Grey opens his eyes, breaking his meditation. There is something different about today, he feels. Perhaps today is the day for him to pick up the quest he once set aside.

See if anyone wants to join me on my new travels. Tell Masen, Barag, and Kokaun about the ruined castle and monsters inside, in case they ever want to go visit or relocate.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2017, 05:32:54 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How is this?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:42:50 am by Paxiecrunchle »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2017, 05:51:54 am »

(So many monsters are going the steal others strength route right now. A viable strategy with pros and cons but I think it may be a good idea to adapt.  :) )
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2017, 06:20:13 am »

(So many monsters are going the steal others strength route right now. A viable strategy with pros and cons but I think it may be a good idea to adapt.  :) )

[I had this planned for weeks :(, I'm only now catching up.[school and life delayed me] Besides I am not technically planning on strengthening my body at so much as borrowing others. My inspiration probably came from some Japanese children's books, western horror and some of the traits of some real parasites.]

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2017, 06:31:17 am »

(It is a cool idea more creative then my really big snake is at least till I start evolving
My Sig

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2017, 07:45:42 am »

How is this?

All good! And your idea is really fine, don't worry. Though I need to put you on the waitlist, I'm really at maximum capacity right now

edit: Next turn will be up in roughly 20h
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:51:24 am by Nakéen »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2017, 07:54:40 am »

Another backup sheet.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 08:02:35 am by Failbird105 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2017, 04:45:09 pm »

Flourine was quiet. Gently licking their lip's. Before they rose.

Let us look for a hot spring or stream of some sorts. It would be best to clean myself and a nice bath sounds nice. Besides food doe's gather by water, it will be a nice place to rest. Keep an eye out on where the man could have come from while I fly.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2017, 01:43:06 am »

Flourine is personally wasting a great opportunity, she could extract a lot of valuable info from this guy before she eats him but she does not even seem to be trying.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [15] - Turn 5
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2017, 01:44:01 am »

Turn 5:

Turn 4

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
Ulkas chuckled while rubbing his temples with a clawed hand. In worst case, he could use paralyzing venom to soothe the pain somewhat, but for now, headache was a simple warning - and a needed one, indeed.

"Hah… It is almost funny. For one such as myself, this whole place serves as a devious trap intended for a curious mind… Astrosa, can I ask you for a favour? If I will get too immersed in studying various relics of the past - tear me from them if needed. I need to save focus for later use."

"And now, to descend into the abyss… I'll provide the platform with mana needed, and you should be ready."

Stand on the platform and use hard-earned knowledge to operate it. See if we can go further than one floor down. Be ready.

Astrosa chucked a bit.
"Holding you back? Sure thing, it won't be a problem."

Remembering her monstrous strength, you hoped she would at least take your frail body into consideration.

You two walked over to the platform. On the side was some sort of console made of an unknown material, it was sturdy like steel, but didn't seem to absorb the heat of the desert. It wasn't cool either, just slightly tepid. Using the knowledge you grasped, you poured a very slight amount of your mana into the platform, not even a drop.

And with that, the symbols on the console brightened and the latent energy within the intricate circuitry started to flow again. There was a starting up sound, and the platform descended in a cloud of dust. The platform moved without excess noise all the way down.

You reached a room similar to the one above, except it was more intact than the others. The square room had four large doors on each wall, and the room was eerily pristine. It was as if it had been occupied recently.

Event Roll:

You activated the elevating platform once more to go down another level. It didn't bulge a bit, and the symbols of the console changed to red briefly. A set of such symbols stayed illuminated longer than the others.

Deciphering:
Action Roll (Diff 15): [1]+5 (Expansive Mind (+2) / Intelligence (+3)) -Critical Failure-

You attempted to grasp the meanings behind these symbols. Your mind showed you meanings, words you couldn't express, and concepts far too alien for your current self to understand. An incredible amount of information flooded into your brain. It seemed as if each and every symbol used by the Ancients tapped into a bottomless pool of knowledge and, you couldn't say how, they seemed to speak directly to your mind to give you their meanings.

While a simple person would simply get a vague intuition upon reading a word in the ancient tongue, someone such as you would be overwhelmed. You felt like if your head had split in two, and fell to your knees.

Astrosa reacted as fast as she could, grabbing you by the waist and dragging you out from the elevator, far from the symbols.

She was saying something to you, but you were unable to hear her clearly. Your head ached, and your senses were still disoriented. She made you lean against the wall, where you rested a bit.

Event Roll: [5]
After a few minutes of resting, your mind cleared up. You felt the headache had subsided a bit.

[+Something Good for later]

"Feeling better? What happened back there, was that a trap?"

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Neophytos the Sole Survivor, Psychic Pain Spider (randomgenericusername)
Hmmm...
Everyone searches the body for weak spots like eyes or the mouth, then bite again, everyone on a different spot.

Biting at weak spots:
Action Roll (Diff 10): [10] -Success-
Outcome Roll: [2] -Success-

You focused on weak spots such as the eyes and the mouth. Everywhere else, the skin was too thick and strong for your fangs to pierce it. Slowly tearing at the flesh, you worked together to widen the wounds gap. It took a good while, but eventually, the unconscious beast died of blood loss.

+Small amount of lesser Essence

Hostile:
-Adult Mossgorl: Dead

The Azarian Project, the Thoughling (Dustan Hache)
now that it isn't immediately threatening me, I should have an easier time pulling myself away. Hopefully it will die off and no other monsters will be troubled by it again. I hope nothing bad comes of it's poisoned mind..

In time, your mind would naturally purge the malignant effects of the horrible creature's mind from yourself.

Pulling Free:
Action Roll (Diff 2): [9]-2 (Badly Wounded (-2))

You easily pulled the thorn out from your body. Good thing you didn't bleed, or this action would have been fatal... Eager to leave this accursed place, you set off South. After all, there was the possibility this creature wasn't one of a kind.

Event Roll: [3]
Fortunately, your remaining journey through these dark woods was undisturbed. What met you at the edge of this place was another wasteland of dead ground. The winds seemed a bit stronger there, sometimes lifting large swats of dust.

You travelled further. Curiously, or perhaps worryingly, you met no monsters in this vast expanse. That was definitely not normal, judging from your previous experiences. Finally, you found...

Event Roll: [6]
What looked like a town. Or more like, what remained of it. Crumbled walls of stone marked the perimeter of this once thriving human settlement. From afar, the place seemed too decrepit to be housing civilized beings.

Approaching felt like a gambit. On one hand, you could find a place to rest. On the other hand, you didn't know what could be lurking there...

Theta, the Wolf (Rautherdir)
Get closer to the Leuscrat, but otherwise just watch it carefully.

Sneaky tracking:
Action Roll (Diff 10): [9]
Outcome Roll: [3] -Failure-

You approached from the Leuscrat silently, content on observing it. Suddenly, you felt the wind changing. At this moment, your scent was carried toward the monster you tracked, and the Leuscrat head turned toward your position. It had large, yellow feline eyes.

It started growling.
"Who goes there?"

Intentions Unknown:
-Leuscrat: Detected Theta

Spoiler: Theta Status (click to show/hide)

Squelchy, the Omnislime (Coolrune206)
Squelchy quickly uses glimmering hope, then tried to pounce directly upwards to break the hold of the web on him. If he succeeds, he lands, then dodges the enemy's attacks this turn. If he fails, he desperately releases clouds of pheromones to alert all the other slimes of his danger, then uses flash to blind his foe.

[Glimmering Hope]: You summoned all the light within you, shining intensely as power filled your body.

Breaking Free:
Action Roll (Diff 12): [7]+6 (Full (+1) Glimmering Hope (+4) Strength (+1))

You tore through the strong web binding you, earning a word of praise and surprise from your aggressor.

"Oh! You are a worthy one."

Attack (Arachnastinian):
Combat Roll (Pow 2 vs Con 3): [2] vs [3]+5 (Full (+1) Glimmering Hope (+4))
Critical Roll: [1] (Normal Defense)

Rearing up a bit, the Arachnastinian created a thread of silk from its mouth, that it attached on its two front legs, forming a massive slingshot. With its arms, he then picked up a nearby rock that he fired at you. This unexpected attack would have caught you off guard if not for your incredible agility, which allowed you to dodge these blinding fast rocks with ease.

[Counterattack Possible]

Gloup Blop and Swift Zed struggled to break free from the webs, to no avail. Their movements seemed to grow more sluggish as they struggled.

You consumed some of your inner light to maintain the Glimmering Hope. -2MP

Hostile:
-Arachnastinian: formed a slingshot with web+front spider legs

Spoiler: Squelchy Status (click to show/hide)

Skee, the Insect Parasite (Legendary Marksdorf)
"Urgh, one of these damn living puddles" Skee though, exasperated. Slimes were weak, slow, and above all, hard to take control of. However, not wanting to let go of this opportunity, Skee racked his brain, trying to come up with a way to use the mindless jelly. Then he found. A slime was like a lump of clay. Useless in itself, but easily moldable and merged with others to create something formidable... Something unstopabble. Slimes were not known for having good reflexes, nor good perception of their surroundings. Their only asset was their accute sense of smell. However, Skee had been in the carcass for some time now, bathing in the smell of flesh and blood, so the slime probably wouldn't notice him before it was too late. Finally deciding it was the right time to strike,Skee carefully and slowly moves out of the carcass to sneakily deliver a quick paralysing sting to the slime before scurrying back inside the bug corpse, hopefully unnoticed. If the poison worked it's magic, Skee would then begin parasiting the slime while it was paralysed.

Sneak Attack (Paralytic Poison):
Opposition Roll (Pow 0 vs Con 1): [10]+4 (Sneak Attack (+4)) vs [5]
Outcome Roll: [6] -Overshoot-

As the slime started digesting the carcass meat, you delivered a quick sting to the slime. Panicked and surprised, the slime sloppily attempted to spit out its body part affected by the poison. It failed to do so, and quickly the poison spread with ease through its body.

It spat a glob of digestive enzymes at you, burning part of your carapace.
-2HP

Parasitize:
Opposition Roll (Int 0 vs Ind -1): [7] (Sneak Attack (+4)) vs [1]+4 (Exotic Biology (+4))
Critical Roll: [1] -Success-

Despite the uncommon biology of the slime, you somehow managed to take control of its body. Unfortunately, their wasn't much hidden strength nor untaped potential to exploit from the slime.

[Skee Status Updated]

Intentions Unknown:
-Some Slime

Spoiler: Skee Status (click to show/hide)

(Shard of) Breadweed, the Resilient (ATHATH)
"I see. Well, I think that I'll be leaving now."

"One last question before I go: What are your names?"

Leave and head off into the wilderness.

Create a crude sundial by putting a stick in the ground, and try to amplify its "time-iness" by focusing on it. Then remove the stick from the ground and test to see if it gained any interesting/magical properties.

They gave their names to you. The leader was named Traum, and the three other men Marchars, Doboz and Luento.

You then left for the wilderness.

Experimenting with a new world's Alchemy:
Action Roll (Diff 10): [11]
Outcome Roll: [4] -Critical Success-

Now was the time to put what this mage told you in practice. You picked up a wooden stick and stuck it in the ground.
The mage spoke of "purpose", what was that purpose? If you made a sundial, whose purpose was to measure the passage of time right? So the stick should have some time-related purpose?

You focused intensely on that stick, thinking of the concept of time. There was a spark in your mind. Oooh. You seemed to remember something.

You felt a change in the stick. Then when you unstuck it from the ground, something changed again. It was the same stick though. If you were to put it into word, the stick in your grasp was "a stick meant to be hold", while the stick you put in the ground was "a stick meant to be in the ground to measure the passage of time". You felt the "passage of time" bit was far weaker than the "to be in the ground" one.

You felt you started to understand these concepts better. Purposes had different strengths.

You remembered a spell. A common spell, basic for this world's alchemy. Extracting the purpose of an item was a lengthy process, varying with the grade-quality of the material. Pure purpose had more direct effects than using the raw item for instance.

[Skill gained: Purpose Extraction (Spell)]

There was another thing you remembered. To practice alchemy, you would need a merger and catalysts.
Merger were usually vessels such as cauldrons, but some skilled alchemists could use simulated vessels through spells.
Catalysts were generally extracted purposes. Though some substances had a catalytic effects depending on which recipe they were used in.

For example, in a basic potion creation, one could put a medicinal herb and water in a cauldron. Heating would have a slow catalytic effect, but adding in "Healing Purpose" extracted from medicinal herbs would greatly accelerate the transformation of the mixed ingredients into a healing potion.

Spoiler: Breadweed Status (click to show/hide)

Xizilitiz, the Lesser Angel (crazyabe)
CLIMB BACK UP THE BEAST, MAGICALLY FORCING YOUR HANDS INTO IT FOR A BETTER GRIP

Flesh Shifting: -2MP
Combat Roll (Pow 1 vs Res 0): [3] vs [5]-4 (Critically Wounded (-4))
Critical Roll: [3] (Normal Hit)
Damage: [5]*2=[10]

This time, you held it firmly on its lower body, focusing your powers into one lethal attack. Its flesh twisted and tore apart, spilling a great amount of blood.

The monster fell, attempted to struggle with its last forces, and finally died.

+2 Lesser Essence
Evolution to Stage 1 enabled

Intentions Unknown:
-Chimeric monster Dead

Spoiler: Xizilitiz Status (click to show/hide)

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
Now that he's in a safe place, the man will hear a voice coming from right next to his ear. If he'd care to focus more on where from the voice is coming from, he'd realize it's within his head.

"Yep, looks safe enough. Now that we're free of any distractions, let me introduce myself. Kid, I am possibly the greatest thing that has ever happened to you - Eximius Res."

"Don't bother looking around, I'm right there on your finger. And before you try: there's no point in trying to remove me, our fates are already bonded together. So you and I are going to be pals for life. Ooh, we are going to have loads of fun. Haven't had any for years. Hopefully no dragons this time. Dragons are bad."

"Anyway, how're you called, kiddo?"

Yeah, that ring you picked up might be cursed or something. Welp.

Reaction Roll: [3] -Okay-

Surprisingly, the man sighed in a pretty monotone way.

"Now, what's that again."

He looked at his finger. Then naturally, he attempted to take the ring off. But the ring seemed stuck to his skin.
"Am I hallucinating?"

You replied with a flat "Not a bit". He sighed again.

"A cursed ring uh, that's just my luck..."

You saw him take a knife out of a scabbard. "I will miss my finger. Farewell cursed ring."
But his arm wouldn't move, as if refusing to cut off his finger.
"I told you we are bonded by fate, brave attempt though. So, your name kiddo?"

He started lamenting himself for a while, not listening to you. After a while, he realized there was no way out, and that he was forced to face that talking ring.

"Ex... Res. Whatever your name is. Name is Prias. What exactly are you, and what do you want? I hope you are not some evil god sealed in a ring..."

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

The Protoquin (Failbird105)
Protoquin

"Mrrp!"

The infantile nightmare topples over, startled. Its head tilts in a questioning gesture, though it cannot communicate directly, it was doing its best to ask...

What are you

"Mo'un."

The being creeped toward you, and once it was right in front of you, it started circling around you in an eerie manner. You shivered. The being was analyzing you with uncanny interest.

You noticed the small spiritual beings were avoiding the area.

Intuition:
Action Roll (Diff 12): [9]
Outcome Roll: [5] (Partial Success)

You felt uneasy. You began backing away, and the Numask lunged at you. You barely dodged it, tripping backward.

"Mo'un. Eat the otherone."

Hostile:
Numask

Spoiler: The Protoquin Status (click to show/hide)

Go'Von, the Gray Ooze (Puppyguard)
Go'Von dragged the corpse up to the wall, where he began to digest it.

Drag:
Æction Roll (Diff 10): [1] -Critical Failure-

The body was heavy. Too heavy, you were unable to drag it away. Yet you persisted into dragging the corpse away, wasting precious time.

You heard a roar echoing in the caverns, similar to the creature you just killed. You hadn't started to digest it yet, and danger was already closing by.

+1 Lesser Essence

Hostile:
Subterranean Furred Monster: Dead

Spoiler: Go'Von Status (click to show/hide)

Aspred Bagrid, the Giant Catfish Serpent (GigaGiant)
Aspred Bagrid, the Giant Catfish Serpent
Search for prey to devour.

Search for prey:
Æction Roll (Diff 10): [2] -Failure-
Outcome Roll: [5] -Partial Success-

These waters were foreign to you, and life seemed scarce. All you managed to find after a long search was a few small fry. A snack, basically.

You would need something more consistent to help your wounds properly heal.

Event Roll: [2]

You sensed danger approaching.

Hiding:
Æction Roll (Diff 10): [13] -Success-
Outcome Roll: [1] -Success-

You quickly took cover in one of the many cracks in the undersea floor. Not one, but many shadows passed above. It was a group of predatory monsters. About three creatures looking like barracudas with a bone carapace over the head. Their black eyes were chilling.

Hostile:
-3 Barracuda-like monsters:

Spoiler: Aspred Bagrid Status (click to show/hide)

Squra the Leech Snake (killerhellhound)
start searching for my next meal at a relaxed pace if all prey was as easily dealt with I would grow large and strong

Search for prey:
Æction Roll (Diff 10): [1] -Critical Failure-

You leisurely started searching for your next meal. Feeling lucky, you ventured into an area of the jungle you never explored before.

The vegetation was denser there, a perfect environment for you. Full of hiding spots, you would be able to easily ambush any prey. You also noticed their were many colorful plants and flowers around. How come there was no insect fluttering around?

What was this uneasy feeli-

Intuition:
Æction Roll (Diff 15): [14] -Failure-
Outcome Roll: [2] -Critical Failure-

A massive vine suddenly sprung out from the ground, circling around your body and lifting you in the air. There was a great brushing sound around, as if something huge was moving. You struggled against the grasp of the vine, and saw it was leading you toward a gaping mouth.

You walked right into a gigantic carnivorous plant monster. It was a massive flower of violet, red and orange. In the center of the beautiful petals, there was a huge mouth filled with razor sharp teeth.

Hostile:
-Gigantic Carnivorous Plant:

Spoiler: Squra Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster (Beirus)
Grey opens his eyes, breaking his meditation. There is something different about today, he feels. Perhaps today is the day for him to pick up the quest he once set aside.

See if anyone wants to join me on my new travels. Tell Masen, Barag, and Kokaun about the ruined castle and monsters inside, in case they ever want to go visit or relocate.

The descending sun painted the land and skies with red and orange strokes. That was the time when the five of you reunited outside of Masen's home, sat together on the edge of a ledge. You usually admired the setting sun silently, engraving this beautiful landscape in your memories. Sometimes, you would discuss of mundane matters. These minutes of plenitude were always spent this way until the land turned to the color of the night.

This time, Kokaun stood up first. Using a rock-based fire starter, he lit the bonfire and returned to his place.

"I think the time has come to resume my journey."

You said this words in near perfect human tongue.

Your friends turned toward you, there was no surprise in their eyes (except for Brown who had no eyes). They all seemed to understand.

"Would you come with me? Brown. Kokaun. Barag. Master Masen."

You told them of the mysteries that were left for you to uncover. Of the places you visited, of the places you wanted to return to, and of the places you wanted to visit one day.

Will you join me in my travel?
Æction Roll (Diff 10): [4] -Failure-
Outcome Roll: [1] -Critical Failure-

Kokaun was the first to answer.
"I'm sorry Gray. There is still much I need to learn here. While I would love to travel again with you, my calling forbid me to."

You understood. You knew that Kokaun intended to return to his people once his training would be over. He wished to change the Radasar, and dreamt of giving a better purpose to the natural strength of his species. There was much more to be found in their might than mindless slaughter and conquest.

Brown quickly replied right after.
"Obviously I will join you, Gray."

Together, always and forever. He was your partner since the beginning of your journey, and he was your best friend. Of course he would accompany you.

Then Barag answered.
"I won't be able to join you in your travel Gray. I-"

Masen cut him short. You knew why. A week ago, Masen fell terribly sick. He had healed only recently, and was still recovering. There was no way Barag would leave his sickly master behind.

The venerable man said to you.
"Don't worry about me Gray. I will be fine, and heal in time. While your training is incomplete, you will surely be able to perfect your art by yourself. I will fully support your travels."

The five of you kept talking until it was time for all to rest. Did you say anything in particular?

(...)

And eventually, tomorrow came. You and Brown were ready to depart, and it was time to say your farewell to Masen, Barag and Kokaun.

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

Fluorine, the Harpie - (AbstractTraitorHero)
Flourine was quiet. Gently licking their lip's. Before they rose.

Let us look for a hot spring or stream of some sorts. It would be best to clean myself and a nice bath sounds nice. Besides food doe's gather by water, it will be a nice place to rest. Keep an eye out on where the man could have come from while I fly.

You obviously knew of a nearby stream. You flew in this direction, observing the area, hoping to guess where the man came from.

Action Roll (Diff 15): [10]
Outcome Roll: [1] -Critical Failure-

You didn't have the slightest idea of the provenance of where that man came from. Actually, you couldn't even remember where did you first saw him.

Event Roll: [6]

The stream's water was pristine. A healthy moss grew on the surrounding rocks, attesting the quality of this water. At first glance, there was nothing in the vicinity. Maybe it was because of your recent kill or your relaxed state, but you dropped your guard.

You took a dip in the cold stream, cleaning your dirtied feathers. The cool water felt like a soft caress on your skin, and you felt great, like purged from the act of murder.

When you came out from the water, you started feeling sleepy. Confident that nothing would happen to you, you took a short nap...

(...)

A cracking sound pulled yourself from your nap. Before you, at roughly three meters stood a fox as tall as a horse. It has a silvery fur, and captivating blue eyes the same color as the horizon. If it attacked, would you be able to get away?

Intentions Unknown:
-Monstrous Fox

Spoiler: Fluorine Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:11:42 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2017, 01:45:00 am »

Another backup sheet.
Noted :)

Flourine is personally wasting a great opportunity, she could extract a lot of valuable info from this guy before she eats him but she does not even seem to be trying.
Well, she is a monster!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [15] - Turn 5
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2017, 02:01:01 am »

"Prias. Not a bad name. And nah, no evil gods here. Pretty sure of that. Could be wrong though. I'm clearly just a ring. And an ancient artifact of immeasurable power. I've been around for a few millenia at least. Maybe even longer, I tend to lose track of time when waiting for someone to pick me up. As for what I want, it's pretty simple. Rid myself of boredom. And to have you do what you truly want to do."

"Oh, and I also double as a pretty damn good weapon, if I may say so myself. If you don't believe me, just think of wielding me."

Talking ho!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 99