Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 213088 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 13
« Reply #465 on: November 29, 2017, 05:08:13 am »

It wasn't a threat, just a promise that if he tries to eat me I would ruin his day, same as before, I mean I wouldn't call deciding not to kill you being nice either, that's just a normal thing to do....what weird standards that guy has.

I thank the serpent for his assistance  and promise him that should I succeed in my goals he will be well cared for, I then climb the nearest tree and attempt to branchiate my way towards the direction in which I was posted, further I do my best to stay in the shadows whenever possible.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 05:17:59 am by Paxiecrunchle »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 29, 2017, 06:51:11 am »

"That is exactly what I came for. Our people used to live on the northen forests. The place is only an ashen wasteland filled with burnt corpses, since it was completely burned by the demons from the mountains. I was the only survivor of those who fought.
Demons have begun expanding their territory and attacking neighboring locations, destroying the enviroment and killing their inhabitants. I fear that thry might attack this jungle next. But maybe, if we join your kingdom we will have a chance at survival.
While this jungle has it's own dangers, I would prefer to be consumed by a hungry monster than figthing these demons.
Our people is in need of protection. While the Sylvarians are sturdy, we are not natural killers like the demons. Will your people aid us?"

Yes, our people wants to join their ranks for protection. We can't refuse.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 29, 2017, 10:52:24 am »

"Be calm. You remember? I protect you. help you hide. Hounds came, found dead friend. I made them leave. You safe for now."
Try to calm the surprised gnome. I would rather not be getting into a fight with them. Flee if they do attack me.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 29, 2017, 11:23:12 am »

"Indeed. It is good to see you, my friend. How have you fared?"

Greet the dead rider peacefully, at least for now. I certainly remember how the two of us met...
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 29, 2017, 12:04:28 pm »

"Yeah, the more essence I absorb, the stronger I become. ... Hm, I wonder if you can absorb it as well." ((Actually, that'd be interesting knowledge. If he can, he's got a monster bloodline. If not, he can go Hero. EDIT: now that I checked the info Caedan got on them, I guess he can even if he's not part-monster, though it won't make him grow in power like monsters can))

"It's only natural, kid. In a way, we are one and the same now. Though you're taking it pretty well, compared to some of my previous wielders."

"As far as I remember, I'm just a weapon... If I had any other goal aside from driving my wielder to fulfill what they desire to do the most, I've long forgotten it."

Eximius grows quiet after saying that, and only after a short while he lets out a slightly forced chuckle. "Heh, I suppose that's what old age feels like to you humans."

"Anyway, don't worry about me. If I remember, I'll let you know."

Conversation!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:36:15 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 29, 2017, 01:05:55 pm »

(oh, I missed a turn. That's unfortunate.)

Thinking quickly, Skee leaps from the Junbara's body and stings the amphibian before scurrying away to hide either inside a trunk, a hole in the ground or under some leaves, waiting once again for the poison to take effect.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 29, 2017, 09:32:12 pm »

Flourine did not look particularly amused whatsoever and quietly this was clearly a joke in her eyes if they did not realize how humans could be dangerous in truth then they were hopeless and she wasn't going to waste her time.

Flourine is now going to get out of here.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 30, 2017, 01:33:35 am »

"Ooh, a corpse! I used to know this really great necromancer guy. And when I say "great", I mean "really friggin' great". He had such a great mastery over death that he gained a mastery of life as well- he could shape organic materials into whatever form he desired by just looking at them, and could make retroviruses that could create entire new species. He was greedy, though- he tried to kill me once because I accidentally destroyed a valuable object while attempting to make gold-plants. Good times, good times. A real shame that he died, oh, I'd say about a minute ago. At least, I assume that he did- my homeworld was just destroyed. Fortunately, a new world has arisen to take its place. What were we talking about, again?"

"Oh, right, the corpse. Say, what happens if you pour a purpose of "to live" on a corpse? Does it rise as a zombie or something?"

"May I take that corpse's essence, should you, or should we split it?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 30, 2017, 12:20:50 pm »

Go out and discern what is in the area.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 01, 2017, 02:33:29 am »

"Stay vigilant. This room is too well-maintained after ruins we saw. I doubt this would be arsenal, too open and unguarded. Maybe a storage or some sort of equipment for special occasions? Let's see..."

Carefully explore, one item at time, avoiding complex machines. Start with "armor". Remain vigilant.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 9
« Reply #475 on: December 01, 2017, 06:15:23 pm »

Aspred Bagrid, the Enormous Catfish Serpent
Leave the whale alone and search for weaker prey.
Insert witty signature here

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 01, 2017, 06:27:43 pm »

Head into the village.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 02, 2017, 03:33:55 am »

Next turn Saturday!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 02, 2017, 04:41:47 am »

"Do you think I could spar with one of them?
I haven't had the chance to test myself since parting from Masen."

See about getting a spar. Ask Hinrab if he could make my opponent slightly resistant to the elements if my elemental nature would be life-threatening in a spar.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 03, 2017, 03:57:14 am »

Announcing a small bout of writer's block. Hopefully it lasts only the night! I have a lot of free time, only need motivation now.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 99