Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214785 times)

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 21
« Reply #645 on: May 08, 2018, 12:03:03 am »

Go claim the essence, then have your host eat and tend to its wounds, and return to the pack when the others do. Once you get there, keep observing and trying to understand the Makralian language.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:44:10 pm by Legendary Marksdorf »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 08, 2018, 12:28:09 am »

((Is glyph magic always going to be a full body thing? That might make it hard to use while fighting. Oh, or can I do it with small parts too and shoot glyph bullets at someone?))
((Edit: It's an action now))

"It feels really good. But I think I'm less cohesive. I have more energy now! And I think I could feel the magic flowing through me. I think I have an idea! If the glyph provides the intent and shape for the spell, maybe I can provide my own intent without the glyph if I channel it through me."

Time to test new stuff. Recreate that feeling as the magic flowed through me. Shape the spell as it passes through me and direct it to make a small ball of light at the tip of my finger. Make sure to point my finger away from everyone, just to be safe. Hopefully it'll be easier since I have the Light element in my body.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 02:54:14 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 08, 2018, 01:30:37 am »

((Is glyph magic always going to be a full body thing? That might make it hard to use while fighting. Oh, or can I do it with small parts too and shoot glyph bullets at someone? I'll turn this into an action later.))
((I assumed that you would do a full body. Bigger glyph has stronger effect, but you can do smaller ones of course.))

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 08, 2018, 01:56:12 am »

Time to put the plan into action! Stalk close to the creature and attempt to "backstab" the undead. Regardless of whether or not I manage to sneak close enough to attack it, be prepared to run the moment it knows I'm there, luring it away - specifically in a direction that would make it a prime target for Vel's charge. It's time to T-bone this thing!

((Also: Hurrah! Nakeen has returned to us!))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 02:00:19 am by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 08, 2018, 02:14:15 am »

((I'll need a bit of time to investigate what exactly Ulkas learnt about state of the world, as my own meta-knowledge far surpasses his :D ))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 08, 2018, 05:18:34 am »

Devour the shaman's mind! Disrupt the spell by any means possible!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 08, 2018, 08:26:21 am »

Pain. While it didn't really bother him physically, the burns reminded of the horrors that happened in the woods. The fire didn't hurt as much as the memories of his old home...

Curious. Why being close to death made him feel so alive? Why did he want to feel more?

The jungle resonates with the pain Neophytos is currently feeling, increasing the intensity of their attacks and trashing around the wasps in despair.
Neophytos continues the song of the burning woods, trying to protect the Lifetree and the Sylvarians.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 08, 2018, 12:31:14 pm »

Go'Von
Stay hidden and out of sight. if they do retreat, avoiding their gaze is Vital.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 08, 2018, 12:56:48 pm »

Squelchy quickly orders all the slimes to bind together in a ball-form, then activates Glimmering Hope. If successful, he orders the slimes to burst and attack the opponents from all sides. If not, he orders the slimes to try to roll away by having the slimes on the bottom move in such a way that the ball rolls.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Jbehler64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 08, 2018, 02:53:27 pm »

A. Read all of this, looks like a lot of fun, how long is the wait-list atm?
Would love to take a few ideas I've enjoyed/want to explore and turn them into a character.

B. Partly just commenting to follow the thread (which is what I hope causes following)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 08, 2018, 03:54:34 pm »

"I'll increase your speed. Get behind it."

Eximius becomes a spear and activates Blink.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 08, 2018, 04:11:44 pm »

Would love to take a few ideas I've enjoyed/want to explore and turn them into a character.

B. Partly just commenting to follow the thread (which is what I hope causes following)

((A. Prety sure there's not much of a waitlist going on, but I'm not the GM. That'd be Nakeen.
B. To follow this thread, do this: When making or editing a post, click on "attachments and other options" beneath the text box for your post, and check the box marked "notify me of replies." This will make it so that you get notified (by e-mail, in my case at least) whenever somebody posts on the thread.))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 08, 2018, 04:17:42 pm »

A. The waitlist is actually dead now. I can't imagine finding a way to let other players join in without having the game suffer, unfortunately.

B. As ironsnake345 said!

edit: To those who know of my old games. I am now certain I will be rebooting Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom. I will be posting it in Roll to Dodge in about 10 hours.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 04:20:22 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 08, 2018, 04:47:11 pm »

To those who know of my old games. I am now certain I will be rebooting Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom. I will be posting it in Roll to Dodge in about 10 hours.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 08, 2018, 06:20:23 pm »

To those who know of my old games. I am now certain I will be rebooting Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom. I will be posting it in Roll to Dodge in about 10 hours.
+1

Now to decide between playing as Eversor again or making a new character.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 99