Dwarf Fortress > DF Community Games & Stories

But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver

(1/129) > >>

RedMageCole:
Hello there! Welcome to the world of DWARVÉMON! My name is COLE. People call me the DWARVÉMON SCHOLAR.
&
This world is inhabited by creatures called POKÉMON- Oh god bad example For some dwarves, POKÉMON are slave labor. Others use them for fights. Myself... I really don't care unless they're MIMIKYU, but whatever floats your boat.
So tell me, are you a boy or a girl?

Wait, Pokemon? There's Pokemon in Dwarf Fortress?
I asked if you were a boy or a girl you son of a- Yes! Pokemon in Dwarf Fortress! Our wonderful Professor FirePhoenix11 developed a wonderful mod that puts every single Pokemon in Dwarf Fortress, along with other features such as Mega Evolution, Shadow Pokemon (we'll get to see that, trust me), and even Legendary Megabeasts! You can find the mod here!

So... are there other vanilla animals in this?
Nope!... Well, as much as we can control. We'll probably encounter some randomly generated titans or HFS new Pokemon, like Badger in the last succession fort.

Last succession fort?
Yep, if you haven't read the last succession fort, you will not understand the lore of some peoples' posts (for example, my first post), so I would recommend reading it. It's awfully Fun.

Why do this one, then?
Because last fort was the very first succession fort I ever played, let alone ran. It had lots of flaws, so this one I hope to fix a lot of the flaws the last one had. Namely, we'll be embarking in a 2x2 spot, and I'll provide a better system for claiming Pokemon; probably related to the document I implemented last time but with better care.

Post if you want to be dorfed or if you want a turn, and what you want your dwarf's profession to be!

Players:
1. RedMageCole (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
2. Nopal (1) (2) (3) (3.5) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
3. FirePhoenix11 (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
4. Paddywagon Man (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
5. Maximum Spin (In Progress)
6. bloop_bleep
7. Moonstone_Flower
8. MottledPetrel
9. DolosusDoleus

Dorf List
1. Beirus
2. Glass
3. Shidoni
4. xSkeletalx
5. Melkor
6. MCreeper
7. Fluffe9911
8. Bearskie
9. Ball
10. birdy51
11. Kamani
12. Zefermcdwarfpants
13. AernJardos

FirePhoenix11:
I'll definitely be in this one too, either 2nd or 3rd if someone wants to go before me (I'm not too fussed). Like last time, I'll be the animal Pokemon caretaker / trainer with an Absol if available, otherwise my trusty Snivy.

Beirus:
Gimme a male Swordsdwarf and a Larvitar if possible. If not, maybe an Aron or alolan sandshrew.

I might try to take a turn this time, but I'll have to see what my schedule will be like first.

Paddywagon Man:
I'll be an engraver with a Dratini, or a Zubat if that's not a possibility. If it isn't too much trouble, see if any of the starting dwarves like Gulpin or Swalot, I'm gonna beautifly this fort!

Otherwise... any poison works.

And I can take a turn for sure, put me on your list.

Nopal:
<Deleted>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version