Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 75035 times)

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2017, 01:34:22 am »

Are the wild pokemon particularly likely to attack dwarves? Or was the Slurpuff exceptional?

Regarding Ampharos, not running tweak to show fertile eggs?

Good turn Nopal. Very entertaining.

Welcome FirePhoenix11, feel ree to deal with the mess around.

I bet Lokum is military.

Heh.

Usually, prisons are better than bedrooms.

I think the  dwarves probably have been feeding the caged-up grazers. How nice of them.

Are elves good in this mod?

I guess caverns might have 115 trees altogether.

Welp bb Fluffe.

@Nopal: Why the 120 popcap?

@Shidoni: Lovely visualization.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile
Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2017, 04:56:26 am »

Spring, Granite 21
MCreeper, one of our military, offered to be sheriff and expressed interest in the Luxio. Quite a good choice, for both justice and military. Once that Luxio evolves into a Luxray, nothing will go unnoticed.

Obviously, an office will be required, so I marked one out.

There are requests for other Pokemon too, I'll deal with that.

We also don't have much to trade.

Hopefully some more crafts and gems will be made before they leave. I told Ball to prioritize the Luxio and Gliscor, hopefully he knows what he's doing. If we cant get those Metapod in time, we can always catch some. Plenty hang from the trees here.

Spring, Granite 21

Sorry, but its the king's orders.

Spring, Granite 25

An unfortunate victim of the pond. Maybe we should conduct some swimming lessons around here before people start naming it.

Spring, Granite 28

Not again...

Asmel Kivishzon was killed instantly, whilst his pet survived uninjured.

Maybe I'll just stop cutting down the trees. We don't need the wood that desperately right?

Meanwhile, Olon shouts repent from being confined whilst Uzol just kinda accepts it, and seems more interested in her restraint.

Spring, Slate 4

Hey, I got a question. Why is there a lever that opens a floodgate to our possible doom?

We should also cook some of these seeds.

Could use some decent meals around here anyway.

Spring, Slate 5

At least we dont need aluminum now.

Spring, Slate 8

Eugh.

Spring, Slate 9

I quickly order some of the cut gems and some of the silver bars we have to the depot. Ball managed to get the Gliscor and Luxio already, so I'll have him buy the two Metapod before they leave. Maybe a bit more trade will convince them to bring more next year and be a bit lenient on us.

Spring, Slate 11

Caught them in time. I'm pretty sure there's not much else we need from them, unless you want the divine cloth strings.

Nopal and MottledPetrel each receive a Metapod. Hopefully we can get expanded rooms some time, its just a bit cramped.

Spring, Slate 15

More people have shown up. Welcome all!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

One introduced themselves as 'Fluffe9911', and I had to double take.

"Wait, didn't you drown?"

They just laughed, "That must have been my twin, Fluffe9912."

I guess this wouldn't be the first time mistaking a twin.

A hunter by the name of 'Birdy' also introduced themself, I'm sure they'll get along with MottledPetrel.

Spring, Slate 17

Congratulations MCreeper, don't bog us down with too many mandates. There's enough coming from Bembul and Shidoni.
(Sheriff has been replaced, we need someone as captain of the guard now)

Guess I should start sorting out rooms for you nobles.

Spring, Slate 21
The Infernape apparently fought with a friend of the captured Gabite, guess I'll have to move him further in.

And why does it have shoes?

(They wont be destroyed since its made from a fire-type's skin, which is magma safe)

The king also put a ban on exporting querns.

Spring, Slate 24
I designated a stockpile for any goods we want to sell, should save a bit of time hauling it.

Meanwhile...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spring, Felsite 1
The barracks has a training room and a bed area now.
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2017, 05:08:44 am »

Not too sure. I have yet to see a siege from them, but from what I've seen in legends. They will more than likely bring every Pokemon they get their hands on, from war vermin, to Totem Pokemon. They also have those who don't tend to get domesticated (such as Spiritomb) assist them sometimes in battle.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2017, 06:24:51 am »

Well, I guess the jailed dwarves must be happy you first built the jail, then appointed a sheriff, not vice-versa.

You'd obviously reroute the water to not lead to doom.

I wish divine cloth was useful. Alas.

I see the barracks is PC.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 09, 2017, 06:37:31 am »

As much as I like to employ the "be friends with everyone" policy, I can't help but feel that me and Birdy are going to be mortal enemies. But I'm sure the worst I'm going to do to him (if anything) is petty pranks like writing "Bugz Rule" on the side of his room in charcoal. And could I request that when the next traders come we try to buy a leaf stone from them for my exegute (or however the hell you spell it), or at least request them on minimal priority from the outpost liaison.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 09, 2017, 08:04:48 am »

You thought you get maximum amount of mandates?  :P

Oh god, it's hilarious.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 08:06:24 am by MCreeper »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 09, 2017, 10:29:00 am »

Not too sure. I have yet to see a siege from them, but from what I've seen in legends. They will more than likely bring every Pokemon they get their hands on, from war vermin, to Totem Pokemon. They also have those who don't tend to get domesticated (such as Spiritomb) assist them sometimes in battle.
Can we steal all their Totem Mimikyu?
I need their Totem Mimikyu.

Also, who the hell elected a headband as mayor? I demand justice!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:31:52 am by RedMageCole »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2017, 10:42:23 am »

Diary of RedMageCole This one might be extra angry because again; I've been very stressed as of late. Sorry.

Dear Diary,
Life in Goldsilver is going down south real fast. I've been having to rebuild the library and still convince people to actually go to it post-Infernape attacks. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell was up with that. Today, Nopal came in and I looked for good news, but I was just given a stack of books that Nopal asked me to index. I wanted to ask about the paper sheets, but Nopal left quickly, leaving me to actually update my index. Sure, I had been slacking off on that, but I had good reasons! I learned that the Professor was going to be overseer, so I figured I would finally get my paper sheets then; the Professor was good with books... and then MCreeper gets elected mayor!? MCreeper!? How!? Do these idiots not remember who brought them here in the first place!? And why MCreeper!? First off, I vaguely remember chopping him up into a headband back at Pocketball! Second, again, how!? MCreeper is not a mayor at all! MCreeper is so inattentive, I could say all sorts of things like "MCreeper is an impatient bigot", "MCreeper is a pretentious fuckface", "MCreeper sucks" all over the fort and he still wouldn't bat an eyelash! Great... though maybe this could be a good thing. I've heard whispers about wanting to get rid of the nobles, that irritating Baron and King. Perhaps MCreeper would be included in that, the lazy nobles... yes, you know what, I'm gonna start on plans right now.

Despite all of this... none of that is the worst part, though.

The worst part is that we haven't seen a single Mimikyu coming here. ):

You all forgot me, Goldsilver. But I don't plan to forget about you anytime soon.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 11:02:44 am by RedMageCole »

Nopal

« Reply #233 on: November 09, 2017, 01:37:44 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:52:32 pm by Nopal »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2017, 04:10:22 pm »

I said "vaguely"! Could have been just a cave troll that looked like MCreeper. Either way, look! MCreeper's over there, see?

I also had an idea for a new headband if you didn't like that one!

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2017, 04:22:50 pm »

Can we steal all their Totem Mimikyu?
I need their Totem Mimikyu.

Also, who the hell elected a headband as mayor? I demand justice!
Apparently capturing and training enemy creatures can be buggy.

As much as I like to employ the "be friends with everyone" policy, I can't help but feel that me and Birdy are going to be mortal enemies. But I'm sure the worst I'm going to do to him (if anything) is petty pranks like writing "Bugz Rule" on the side of his room in charcoal. And could I request that when the next traders come we try to buy a leaf stone from them for my exegute (or however the hell you spell it), or at least request them on minimal priority from the outpost liaison.
I thought it was funny that we had two bird related names in the fort.
Can do, also a note to overseers: large gems wont work for evolution.

Btw, there won't be an update today since I'll be out all day.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:56:40 am by RedMageCole »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 10, 2017, 12:51:51 am »

All Gabites should belong to me.
Also Gibles and Garschomp.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 10, 2017, 09:28:27 pm »

Hope you had a good day, Phoenix!
I did, picked up some booster packs for the new TCG expansion. Pulled absolute trash and got a rainbow full art Gyarados GX online, at least I can trade it :l.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 11, 2017, 04:35:26 pm »

The worst part is that we haven't seen a single Mimikyu coming here. ):

Hey, you got to have your Shuppetchus back in Pocketball, I'm still at 2 forts and no Gulpins. Count your blessings!

(joking of course, I got my Leafeon wishes and a Crobat so I'm good)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 43