Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 75306 times)

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #405 on: December 07, 2017, 08:12:33 pm »

We need a name for this pond, it's done enough for a title. I nominate "The Legendary Lake of Murder". Also, that art was pretty fun, so I might end up doing more. The thing I'm using is weird with the fill tool and transparency, so it might be a little while before I start adding backgrounds.

This is TRULY the face of rage.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:26:38 pm by MottledPetrel »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #406 on: December 07, 2017, 08:30:58 pm »

Praised be Al'Kifur, the Scourge of Drowning.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 07, 2017, 08:36:10 pm »

Glorious dwarven art.
Helpless Treecko, raging goblins, copper weapons, murderous puddles, nefarious intentions, excellent! I love it!

By the way, I'm not entirely sure the puddle isn't sentient what with it being a haunted domain and all. I'm on to you, you shallow body of water...

Nopal

« Reply #408 on: December 07, 2017, 08:49:23 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:13:19 pm by Nopal »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 07, 2017, 08:56:22 pm »

If we ever somehow get a Gyarados, could we dump it in the murder pond and rename it "The Lake of Rage"?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 07, 2017, 09:03:52 pm »

Cat? Whatever is a cat? Anyway, I think your jacked Mareep sketch is cool.
But the Jigglypuff is buggin' me off! Ya forget the ears. (it sorta looks like Kirby now)
Cat... is a slang term for Meowth. Yes, that's it.
Hahahah! I knew I forgot something. Whoops.

With alla this art happenin' I feel kinda dumb for not drawin' anything myself.
Never feel dumb! Feel inspired, it's way better than the other. *nods sagely*

P.s. Nopal, your art in this thread is what originally inspired me to bust out my sketchbook. Haven't done any sketches in months.

If we ever somehow get a Gyarados, could we dump it in the murder pond and rename it "The Lake of Rage"?
This is a fantastic idea. The Puddle will coat the Gyarados red with the blood of the fallen!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 07, 2017, 09:06:00 pm »

Praised be Al'Kifur, the Scourge of Drowning.
Why do people ignore me ._.

I have a dwarf and everything, he's a blacksmith, I'm sorry I don't post more
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 07, 2017, 09:29:16 pm »

Why do people ignore me ._.

I have a dwarf and everything, he's a blacksmith, I'm sorry I don't post more
Sorry Glass! Just missed your post. Not only do you have a dwarf, you also have your charizard. At least, I hope you still have the charizard because I'm kind of doodling him at the moment, and you, and the anvil, and a tree... *whistles innocently*

But the Jigglypuff is buggin' me off! Ya forget the ears. (it sorta looks like Kirby now)
Fixed! Thank you for catching that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nopal

« Reply #413 on: December 07, 2017, 10:14:43 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:13:59 pm by Nopal »

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 08, 2017, 01:53:11 am »

AernJardos has heard a new rumor. AernJardos is taken by a fey mood!

Listen closely now and I will tell you a story.

Way, way, back when GoldSilver was new... oh, was it only 4 years ago? Wow, time flies. Anyways, there once was a dwarf named Glass, our very own blacksmith, who became lodged in a House of Evil tree. Now this fellow went everywhere with his faithful Charizard and his trusty anvil. Glass always said, "a blacksmith without an anvil is no blacksmith at all." So one day when he chanced to find himself firmly wedged in a barky predicament he was not without the tool of his trade and his loyal companion.

RedMageCole the Overseer of that Year shouted for Glass to come down. "Come down, come down, we have many blacksmithing works for you," said RedMageCole. But Glass could not come down, for he could not abandon his anvil. So RedMageCole said, "Charizard, Charizard, bring Glass down, we have many blacksmithing works for him." Charizard flew up to rescue his friend but try as he might he could not budge Glass, for Glass would not leave without his anvil.

Then wise RedMageCole said, "Nopal, Nopal, strike down this House of Evil tree that we might free Glass, for we have many blacksmithing works for him and this is getting quite ridiculous." Nopal took an axe and with a mighty blow struck that House of Evil tree and freed Glass and the anvil from its fell clutches.

That, young dwarflings, is the story of how GoldSilver rescued the Gift of Armok from the accursed domain of the elves.

Art:

Origin:

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 08, 2017, 06:31:59 am »

I tried to draw Nopal, but I had no idea what weapon he had because so little enemies have been killed by anything other than the pond I forgot. I just drew a spear because I thought it would fit the most in that walking away scene, plus it was really the only weapon that would be peeking up from the bottom of the screen like that. I'm not trying to claim that your military skills are sub par, the only reason I went with you instead of some random dwarf was because I couldn't find a good beard color, but your hair color was staring me in the face the entire time I was looking. That, and it makes it way more memorable if we have some of our characters in it. Now, I've got another idea, any named fisherdwarves I should know about that I could use for my next masterpiece?

Nopal

« Reply #416 on: December 08, 2017, 01:05:25 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:14:30 pm by Nopal »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 08, 2017, 03:14:14 pm »

Hey guys! I'm back from this stressful week; just a couple weeks until I'm done and I can respond more often! What did I miss?

...Ah, Mega Medicham. That will be fun to fight. Thinking about it, we never had a Megabeast (haha, Mega) yet, have we?

Also, Nopal's wonderful art! That's always great to see! Especially seeing everyone else's art! All of you have such wonderful art... It honestly makes me really happy that I started this fort just to see all of the art that was made.

You know what I should do over the weekend? I should make an art gallery. I think I wanna make an art gallery of all the art posted in this RP. I think I'll do that; everyone's art deserves to be hosted on the front page.

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 08, 2017, 05:20:03 pm »

Hey guys! I'm back from this stressful week; just a couple weeks until I'm done and I can respond more often! What did I miss?

...Ah, Mega Medicham. That will be fun to fight. Thinking about it, we never had a Megabeast (haha, Mega) yet, have we?

Also, Nopal's wonderful art! That's always great to see! Especially seeing everyone else's art! All of you have such wonderful art... It honestly makes me really happy that I started this fort just to see all of the art that was made.

You know what I should do over the weekend? I should make an art gallery. I think I wanna make an art gallery of all the art posted in this RP. I think I'll do that; everyone's art deserves to be hosted on the front page.
Glad you survived Real Life, RedMage! That would be awesome if you did, it'd be great to have them all in one place and not just hidden throughout the thread.  :D

On a completely unrelated note...
Deep in the bowels beneath GoldSilver, lurks something half forgotten.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 08, 2017, 06:21:01 pm »

[reads post again] ...Why did I say RP? This isn't a roleplay; it's a community fort! Though I guess it's kind of like RPing when you think about it...

Ah well. Thanks, though! I'll definitely want to get into doing an art gallery; everyone deserves recognition on the front page for wonderful work.

KEEP THAT DAMN MONKEY AWAY FROM MY LIBRARY.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43