Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 75273 times)

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2017, 02:42:30 am »

☼Post of EXCELLENCE☼
...can megabeasts be tamed in this mod?  :o :D

Amazing update! All the cages... I can see it now, our mighty military dwarves standing on the battlements just chucking cages at besieging goblins. Empty cages, full cages, whatever. Perhaps the secret is in the glumprong, only glumprong can contain such malevolence.

I love the garchomp screaming in terror, the lettuce-taming, the slugma-punching, pretty much everything that occurred this season was glorious.

Perfection
All the warm fuzzy feelings. Too much to handle!  :D
@AernJardos: Oh neat that's a nice drawing to put an face to the name of a Mareep!
I had a good few minute laugh over Glass tree as well. Again.
Thanks! Mission accomplished.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2017, 11:12:08 am »

Yay, I'm now a terrible liar, the mayor, AND my name is misspelled.
Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal with that is, but I think maybe whoever (Nopal, I think?) oversaw your original death renamed you this to be able to separate the two.
(Did I get elected by chance or did you actually shoe horn me into office?)
Chance.
Yes! Apparently!

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 10, 2017, 11:29:12 am »

It was me, and it was just a typo, I cringed a little when I saw the statue.

Sorry MP

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 10, 2017, 11:36:08 am »

Oh, lol. I'll fix it then.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 10, 2017, 04:21:18 pm »

I'd say we either leave the mega medicham wild or tame him and let no one get him. And I'm torn between leaving my name misspelled or fixing it to "Mottled Petrel 2". Either one you chose is fine. And does the mega medicham have a name? I've been !inspired! to do more art and a name for him would help.

Nvm, I found it, his name is Thothil Cathianu
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:23:14 pm by MottledPetrel »

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 10, 2017, 05:22:40 pm »

Cage traps saves, cage traps saves, oh an ...

Oh a Maximum Spin, right. Self-admitted animal lover. With mainlining cage traps in Pokéfort. I recall your pasture shenanigans.

FPS
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 05:24:40 pm by Fleeting Frames »

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 10, 2017, 05:55:29 pm »

I've come to the conclusion that it is VERY weird to give mega medicham any facial expression other than the one he has, so this one's turning out to be a doozy.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 10, 2017, 07:06:41 pm »

Minister Thothil has been most helpful with helping me direct my time in office towards the most productive route that will help GoldSilver prosper.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 10, 2017, 07:15:49 pm »

So, just a random thought here, not sure it's necessary since having more than 6 Pokemon doesn't seem to be an issue anyone wants to mention, but we could totally carve out a square room near the main entrance and call it PC Box 1, then stick the additional Pokemon in there. Maintains the Pokemon League standards and gives us a death room for invaders to stumble into and get mauled if they get through the main entrance. Just keep flammable stuff out of it.

And maybe other PC boxes on each level of the caverns (Boxes 2-4) to deal with wandering cave Pokemon.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 10, 2017, 08:00:10 pm »

I already dedicated one of the empty rooms to Baltoy storage. We have a lot of damn Baltoy.

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 10, 2017, 10:00:33 pm »

Yes! Apparently!
...GLORIOUS

MottledPetrel: I love the joltik on your head!

Excerpts from A Million Little Pichus: A Memoir, by Maximum Spin Valecrafts:

Once the fire had burnt itself out, I went across to collect the Garchomp cage, but as I began to haul it back toward the staircase, a second wild Garchomp jumped out of a tree in front of me. Utterly offended by this insubordination, I chased away the Garchomp and it ran screaming in terror.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 11, 2017, 08:18:39 am »

I already dedicated one of the empty rooms to Baltoy storage. We have a lot of damn Baltoy.
Back in Diamond, I kept getting Silcoon-fated Wurmples when I already had a Beautifly and was trying to get a Cascoon. So I made a special PC box just for them and called it Butterfly Hell. (Well, "Bfly Hel" due to the character limit, but I thought of it as Butterfly Hell.)

So I put a note in the Baltoy room to indicate that it is Baltoy Hell.

Nopal

« Reply #447 on: December 11, 2017, 07:54:27 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:15:14 pm by Nopal »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 11, 2017, 08:04:43 pm »

[Meanwhile, Glass mopes out back]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 12, 2017, 01:11:15 am »

A silly doodle by Nopal
Spoiler: Overseers Cosplayin'! (click to show/hide)
FirePheonix11 as Green is my favorite, although Hildawagon Man is a close runner up!

A little bit of excitement eventually arose when Glass punched a Slugma to death, but it was pretty fleeting; the beast didn't even set anyone on fire, to my dismay.
Yes. Dwarf on volcanic slug action, bare-fisted.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43