Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 74384 times)

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well it's open now, if I'm not mistaken... do we have somebody else waiting in the wings? Nobody's had a second turn yet so I guess we might do that.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile

No, it's DolosusDoleus's turn right now, then it's open. Somebody want to PM him?

Nopal

And with every great tavern, there must be a worthy tavernkeeper to ensure that it runs smoothly and that the patron feel welcome.
Before stepping down from the overseer position, I have become that tavernkeeper, and me and my joltik/galvantula will ensure that this tavern is the best bug-type tavern ever to grace the world.

Drunk.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, that's a pretty damn good drawing. Galvantula serving guests as I listen to the drunk rantings of anyone who bothers to show up also sounds like a pretty good retirement. Keep up the good work Nopal.

Also, I forgot to look, but does anyone know where my eggxecute went? I meant to evolve him with a leaf stone, but totally forgot he existed until now...

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

I'm loving the drunk Jigglypuff.  Keep up the good work, Nopal!
Grand Master Depressive
Hate Javascript?  Use this for image uploading.
I am a delicate flower!
...of lewdness and lesbianism
Sadly, the head doctor MoonstoneFlower became depressed.  I am not sure if she will be able to recover.

Nopal

Thanks! It was inspired by AernJardos's tavern Jigglypuff.
Also, who would be the next overseer? DolosusDoleus, Moonstone Flower or bloop_bleep?

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, it's DolosusDoleus's turn right now, then it's open. Somebody want to PM him?

I believe we're going with a rerun of the current turn list after his turn.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

I can take the turn. It'll be a couple of days before I can get at it though.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

What version are we using right now?  I'm up for a turn, but don't expect good RP, ehn.  I shall put forth my best attempt!
Grand Master Depressive
Hate Javascript?  Use this for image uploading.
I am a delicate flower!
...of lewdness and lesbianism
Sadly, the head doctor MoonstoneFlower became depressed.  I am not sure if she will be able to recover.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW, on a time constraint, so will have to go back and read this later

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At this point I just say whoever is willing to play a year take the save and run with it, the next in line doesn't seem to be here and after that the list is empty.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

So I can’t really take the turn. I’ve been in the hospital the past couple of days, and that kind of ruined my schedule. Appendicitis is not fun, let me tell you.

Sorry guys. I’m passing the turn onwards.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry guys. I’m passing the turn onwards.

*looks at turnlist*

Well, fuck.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, who wants to take the save and actually use that giant arena I made?

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could take it once I finish !!THROWBACK FORTRESS!!.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43