Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 84

Author Topic: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM  (Read 140656 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM
« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2018, 01:05:15 pm »

Pumsy stops rubbing against Mina's legs, sitting and looking down guiltily.  He takes a few seconds to respond.  "Her name was Maria.  She... wasn't very good, I shouldn't have given her a wish.  She fell to despair before she ever even met a witch, and I don't think she would've done well even she had lasted that long.  She just wasn't a good magical girl."

((Edit: Nak, the tiara is gone.  It only had one use.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 01, 2018, 01:13:03 pm »

"Huh.."

"I suppose we've got to go home.  I guess we could exchange phone numbers first."

<Or maybe we should just talk to each other like this?>

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #287 on: February 01, 2018, 08:58:49 pm »

<How far away does this even work from?> It still felt odd to talk to the other girls telepathically. What if she accidentally said something she didn't want to? She supposed that was a risk with normal talking, but what if she was thinking about boys or something when she was trying to send the others messages? Tooru's mind ran down that track, eager to find a distraction from the rather somber situation presented to her.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2018, 09:07:24 pm »

Mina quickly rummaged in pockets for a bit and took out her phone - she'd not been smacked around really, so it was quite intact. "I've really got to go, so I'll just go with this real quick..." she recites her phone number, twice so that they can get it, and then takes a few steps towards the door. "I'll talk to you guys later! We can talk by telepathy while I go if we need to keep going..." Unless someone stops her, she rushes out of the store, tries to get her bearings, and then starts running home.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 02, 2018, 04:32:07 pm »

((Edit: Nak, the tiara is gone.  It only had one use.))
((Woops, I overlooked that and thought the tiara persisted after use))

Asha stared at her hand which still held the tiara a few minutes earlier. She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking of that name, Maria...
"I see, thanks Pumsy."

As she drifted away from her thoughts, Asha started to take notice of her mental fatigue. It was time to leave this place.
<I want to go home too. I'm... pretty tired. Could we meet up altogether another time?>

The light outside was quite beckoning.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 03, 2018, 09:35:37 am »

((Hmm.  First, please bold actions which will actually result in things happening, like changing location.  I do read everything, but bold helps reduce ambiguity about flavor text, and also makes me less likely to procrastinate.

On that topic, ah, I could just take all of your posts as a collective "leave and go home" action, but I dislike auto'ing people, and I am lazy when presented with ambiguity.  So yeah; y'all wanna babble at each other more, or are we done?

Oh, and just to specify: Mina and Tooru, having relatively wealthy parents, both own smartphones.  Alida has an old flipphone that she's basically been told to never use unless it's to avoid a hospital trip.  Asha owns nothing except the clothes on her back.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 03, 2018, 09:36:38 am »

Mina, at least, will be going home.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 03, 2018, 09:55:36 am »

I'll be going home.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 03, 2018, 02:02:41 pm »

Onward to home!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #294 on: February 04, 2018, 11:09:38 am »

((I'm afraid that if you pick Purity you'll have to DUEL SOPHIA TO THE DEATH over which of us is MOST PURE. :I))
((Good thing DeathIsNotPermanent then. C:-) Otherwise I would feel bad about killing you right after I've shown you what a TRUE EXPERT in purity looks like.  ;D [/joking]

Seriously though, I don't mind having to wait a long time for a spot for another purity char to open up. I prefer making a character that inspires me then trying to force myself to make a character that would fit the current circumstances.

I would go for a Love, they can make good combos with other characters (Mercy especially) but I get the impression that their abilities are a bit too expensive for their worth, which might end up crippling them and making them overly cautious in a game where balancing costs and benefits is so important. Maybe if inspiration strikes me.))

((Paris?  I remember you!  You compared me to a sociopath, way back when. :D
The ward spot prolly won't stay filled for too long, but 'cha never know.))
((I believe I compared your character a sociopath. Which I think is reasonable, since he always made the most logical and efficient choice, even if that choice was "murder all the naked women in the orgyverse and then show the video of their murder to other women". Then again, my memory is not the best.))

Spoiler: Adelaide "Ada" Stark (click to show/hide)

((I don't think she would make a good Ward. A helpful JerkWithAHeartOfGold is potentially likeable. A jerk that has to be saved every other moment is just an asshole that is very likely to die an ironic death.

I believe my combat strategy is fairly obvious. Focused more on general abilities instead of Purity. Going with cheap versatile powers that can be combined with each other or those of other girls to become more powerful.

I would like to start with Helpful Knowledge 2 but I need everything else if I am to stay mobile enough to protect others. Probably my first upgrade, if I manage to live long enough. After that, probably Totem Manipulation 4 so I can make lots of custom equipment for the other girls. After that all I need is Telekinesis 3 and I can go full Gilgamesh.))

EDIT: Updated for new system
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 03:11:07 pm by Parisbre56 »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #295 on: February 04, 2018, 04:17:27 pm »

Tooru heads home and grabs a bite to eat.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 04, 2018, 06:45:01 pm »

((Next update will be awhile, partially 'cause I still need to finish the power cleanup, and partially because I just won't have much time for most of the week.  Maybe it'll come on Friday?  Saturday?  I'unno, we'll see.

Paris: holy shit that's a lot of abbrs.  And I thought I abused the tag...  Character is certainly something I could write for, at least.  I will point out that I'm not really doing a waitlist, so if another person posts a char I like more when the time comes I might go with theirs instead.  Don't think that's likely, but I feel obligated to point it out all the same.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2018, 08:34:32 pm »

((Take your time syvarris, waiting is not an issue.))

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 19, 2018, 10:12:03 am »

Bump?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 84