Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 84

Author Topic: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM  (Read 140401 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM
« Reply #630 on: October 18, 2018, 01:57:43 pm »

"Yeah..  but I don't think it'll cause us any more trouble.  I'd just leave it be."

"Do you want to head after it, or head back where it was coming from?  I think we should try to get to the witch quickly, but I think I saw that one on a boat outside of this place, probably rounding up hostages."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 11:38:57 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 19, 2018, 06:33:48 am »

"I have no idea. I thought that figthing monsters would be fun, but everything here is confusing and kinda creepy. How are we even supossed to find witch in first place?"

Poke clay arm with AK-47. Does it look dangerous?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 19, 2018, 08:32:28 am »

"It can be fun.  It can also be scary.

You kinda get this magical sense when you're a magical girl.  I'm not very good at it, although Mina is really good.  You then just sort of follow the sadness to the source of it, and there will be the witch."

"I do wish I was better at that."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 19, 2018, 11:21:17 am »

"I just got kinda lucky - I'm sure with practice you'll get better!" Mina chimes in. "I can't fight nearly as good as you can."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 21, 2018, 07:58:07 am »

Heya everyone. Sorry for disappearing, and thank you so much for going on with the game, and most importantly for taking care of Asha in my absence.

In short, I was depressed and swept by the currents of life. The kind that makes you conveniently forget stuff because you feel like you will break if you face your piling worries. I have managed to get myself together, and find the courage to return and confront the guilt.

Now there is something I need to reiterate. Thank you so much for Asha. All of the things related to games I left when I disappeared are very important to me in their own way, and Asha is no exception as a character. I was prepared for the worse when I returned. Not her death, but limbo. To me, limbo due to creator inaction is a very, very sad fate for any character or universe, and this very thought was agonizing to me.

So seeing you kept her alive, breathing actions into her even while I was away filled me with joy (and guilt, but hey, that's to be expected!). So yep, thanks for taking care of her.

Before reading the thread, I wasn't sure how I would feel. Now I feel renewed, and ready for anything. What do you thing? Should I return and come back in? My life and spirit are now under control, so I shouldn't disappear again. (though part of me feels saying this is getting old, hence leaving the final verdict to you all)

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 21, 2018, 09:32:58 am »

Sure, come back. Why not to now?  ;D

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 21, 2018, 11:59:03 am »

Don't see why you shouldn't, if you want.  If you genuinely preferred watching, that's fine.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 07:59:32 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 21, 2018, 04:24:19 pm »

Up to you. My very selfish preference is that you quit and I get in sooner, but that's probably not what's best for you, is it?

If Asha is staying, that slightly changes the calculus of which powers I took from Isabella, though. Reliving Plight is fun, but I picked Triage because it seemed likely that I'd be the only one with healing powers. Though Triage is still fun, and I think I'll find a use for it even before meeting y'all, so maybe Asha doesn't change things enough to actually change my mind. :P
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 21, 2018, 07:23:28 pm »

Of course you should come back!  Asha's along for the ride anyway, and even if she hasn't been abandoned entirely in your absence, a character isn't the same without their player.  Admittedly, if Asha sticks around that might mean Egan has to wait even longer to get in, but that's only if nobody dies.  I agree with you, characters shouldn't have slow, sad, and empty endings caused by passive abandonment; they should have sudden, tragic, and emotional endings caused by direct violence!  :)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 21, 2018, 07:35:39 pm »

Turns out that autoshotguns are pretty effective at killing us, btw.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 22, 2018, 08:18:16 am »

Before reading the thread, I wasn't sure how I would feel. Now I feel renewed, and ready for anything. What do you thing? Should I return and come back in? My life and spirit are now under control, so I shouldn't disappear again. (though part of me feels saying this is getting old, hence leaving the final verdict to you all)

Please do, Sasha has been kinda lonely, since all of the team uses telepathy and she can currently only use telepathy with Asha. Since we seem to be using stealth a lot in this labyrinth, I don't get a lot of chances to speak since that could make noise and alert the monsters.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 22, 2018, 01:03:16 pm »

Thanks everyone, I will be coming back then! And you can count on me not disappearing, I will do everything in my power not to.

Up to you. My very selfish preference is that you quit and I get in sooner, but that's probably not what's best for you, is it?

If Asha is staying, that slightly changes the calculus of which powers I took from Isabella, though. Reliving Plight is fun, but I picked Triage because it seemed likely that I'd be the only one with healing powers. Though Triage is still fun, and I think I'll find a use for it even before meeting y'all, so maybe Asha doesn't change things enough to actually change my mind. :P
Sorry about that though! I understand the sentiment though. Allow my selfishness to impose on yours then.

(Will post an action later today, my work day is merely starting)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 22, 2018, 01:05:45 pm »

Try to sense which way leads closer to the witch.  If I can't do so, pick a direction at random.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 22, 2018, 01:08:56 pm »

((No worries, I'm sure you'll make a fatal mistake sooner or later. If not you, someone else~))

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #644 on: October 22, 2018, 03:36:56 pm »

"I don't really like it. What if it's like one of those scary movies and it chases us? Or grows into a whole new monster?" She stuck her hand out toward the arm. "Uh, Sandra, can you back up a little? I'm gonna try to blow it all the way up." Tooru's palm glowed once the girl moved out of the way, and quickly let out a mana bolt roughly equivalent to a shotgun blast at the errant limb.

"We should keep going, though. This place is weird, and the way it's trying to be all nice is just making it creepier!"

Assuming nothing untoward happens other than blowing up the arm, try to feel for that sense of despair and where it's strongest. If that's not helpful, just. . .keep going forward, I guess, making sure we don't split up.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:50:47 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 84