Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 84

Author Topic: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM  (Read 140324 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM
« Reply #930 on: April 07, 2019, 08:41:34 pm »

((I think Alida's too distracted to manage more than asking Tooru to help out.  I mean, right at this moment she is falling to her death, while trying to explain something to someone else, with a completely different body, while in intense pain, and feeling whatever berzerker makes you feel.))
((No, I mean I really have no idea what orders to give her. I meant to say that you could give her an action and justify it as using telepathy to tell her what to do.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 07, 2019, 09:07:40 pm »

((Too tired to come up with something special, but mobility 3 could be useful.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: April 08, 2019, 01:54:35 am »

Asha: fuckin HURL that brick at the monster with as much unreasonable strength as you can.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: April 10, 2019, 07:42:23 pm »

(Yow.)

Activate CC once more.

The body on the ground will untie Asha's ribbon from her club, to use in a different way now, and ties it around a larger chunk of brickwork, so it can handle a lot more force.  I'm not sure if the berzerker bonus outbalances the one-arm penalty, but then use the club to smash the chunk of brickwork at the witch, aiming for the damaged shoulder, to smash through it and try to sever that arm.  If the arm is already severed and functioning despite that, aim for the center of mass, or any obvious centre to the flow of regenerating glass.. if it's regenerating.

(Tooru is the person next to Alida, correct?)

Hopefully Tooru, if she doesn't attack on her own, will help Alida with the tying and the shot, as Alida is probably vibrating with pain, adrenaline, rage, magic, and excitement at the moment.  Plus Tooru's manabolts use talismans, right?  Perhaps that manabolt magic can fit inside this ribbon totem, maybe?

The falling body will, if something is in reach, try to hook the club around it for leverage to swing towards a safe landing.  Preferably, towards the fight/base of the free leg area.  Attacking this round is probably right out.

If nothing is in range, throw the club at the ground to hopefully smash the ice below her, allowing a potentially easier drop into the water.

(Main Alida is probably going to be charging into battle next turn if the falling body dies.  I'd recommend giving order for Asha, Randomgenericusername, as Nak isn't available and Sasha is right there.)

You close your eyes and turn towards Tooru as you fall, mentally asking her to untie the ribbon from around your wrist as your other body frantically tears at it midair.  It snaps off a moment later and you twist around to look at the oncoming wall of ice, pulling your arm back for just a moment before you launch your club downwards like a javelin.  A spiderweb of dark cracks spread across the blue ice just before you hit, taking the impact painfully on your right shoulder as you smash through and plunge into the water, instantly blinded as you sink into the opaque fluid.  You flail around underwater, trying to get your bearings, as you feel Tooru finally take your wrist and start untying the ribbon from around it.

Your foot knocks against something heavy, and you twist around to grab at it, your hand closing around your club a moment later.  You open your other set of eyes, seeing Tooru staring at you, and look around for a sufficiently large piece of brickwork; there's none nearby, but the building that Asha and Aleksandra are hiding behind would work.  You start running towards it, telling Tooru to follow, as your other body relaxes and starts to float upward.

You reach the surface of the water just as you reach the building, forcing yourself up through the much-colder ice and water as you lightly swing your club into the crumbling wall.  Several large pieces come off, and you point your club at the largest, rapidly blurting out commands for Tooru to wrap the ribbon around it then throw it to you.  She starts to comply, and you look back at the witch as your swimming body struggles up onto a large piece of ice, feeling exhausted and sore.  You sit back for a moment and look up at the witch, unable to tell much of anything about what she's doing from that perspective, but your main body can see her ouline clearly.  She begins to hunch forward, bringing her hands in front of her almost as if in prayer... and then she growls.  It's a deep, unsettling sound, almost painful for your closer body, and you clap your hands over your ears to keep it out.  The defense is useless, as the sound is heard with your entire body, a deep rumbling that rattles your bones.

The witch begins to glow, too, her brightness rapidly building until she's burning your eyes.  You look away, her silhouette already burned into your retinas--and then you move your hands from your eyes to your ears, because the light reflecting off the ice all around your second body is just as blindingly bright.

Assist Alida as requested, but additionally pepper the thing with enough (talisman-less) manabolts to add up to a Minor cost, or until the thing actually seems to die, one of those two. Aim for the arm she's supporting herself with, and center-of-mass shots.

((I rolled for the number of shots you'd get off, rather than having them directly correspond to a minor cost.  If you want to spend a specific amount of power, spend it on one manabolt.))

You look away from the witch when Alida calls for you, asking you to untie a ribbon from her arm.  When you look over at her, you see her wearing a grimace of pain and determination, her eyes closed and her left arm hanging strangely.  You take a moment to process what she's asking, and then she holds out her right arm, a black ribbon tied around its wrist, connecting her to her club.  You glance back at the witch for a moment--she's still screaming in agony--and then start working on Alida's ribbon, trying to untie the simple knot.  You're done a moment later, and Alida just sits still, not even seeming to register that you're done.  You hear the witch's scream stop, and look back to see her bringing her hands down from her neck, finally starting to recover from her explosive decapitation!

[Joy]

You curse under your breath, then throw your hand forward, launching a small manabolt towards her right shoulder.  It impacts a moment later, though she worryingly doesn't seem to react in any way.  You quickly throw another two manabolts to no greater effect, and then you hear Alida in your mind, telling you to run with her, back towards the others.  You turn and see her already starting off, and immediately follow after her, catching up quickly.  She slides to a stop at the edge of the destroyed wall, swinging her club at it in the same motion, knocking a large piece of brickwork free, and then she looks back at you and tells you to tie the ribbon around it, then throw it at her.  You manage a quick "What?!", though you still rush over to the stone and start to try and wrap the ribbon around it anyway.

Before you can finish, or even make any real progress, the witch's screaming return, though this time it's more of a slowly building growl, a deep sound that resonates through the air and makes your entire body hurt in a subtle, sore way.  You turn to look, and you see her hunching forward, her hands clenched in front of her, glowing intensely bright.  The witch was already the brightest lightsource in the labyrinth, but now she's rapidly becoming as bright as a sun, to the point that you avert your eyes out of pain, and still see an afterimage of her silhouette burned into your retinas.

The deep thrum of her growl continues to build, filling the air with overwhelming power.

((Next update Monday, April 15th.  Possibly earlier, but I'm never early so not really.))

Spoiler: Asha Tia (Nakéen) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mina Ross (TwinWolf) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 10, 2019, 08:50:15 pm »

((Okay, so I'm now almost certain this witch used to be a magical girl of Joy. Remember how the first one used to have Summon Shade as a magical girl and made wire clones as a witch? That means this one might be about to use the witch power equivalent of Soul Nova. We probably should start running away.))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 11, 2019, 01:58:43 am »

<Head for the doorway!>
"Head for the doorway!"

Activate Painless.  I do not want to miss the ride out of here.  Head for the closest doorway, either the one that Sasha saw or the one we came in, and if it's absent, get as far away from the witch as possible, behind as many walls as possible.  Help Tooru, as she's beside me, or anyone else in the vicinity if she's outpacing me.  Make sure Asha is helping Sasha along.. if not, do so myself, Tooru, wounded as she is, should still be faster and have a better chance.

The other body is probably too close.  Just.. drop effigy and let it vanish before it gets exploded.  I've been hurt enough for one day.

"And keep running once we're through!"
<And keep running once we're through!>
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:08:01 am by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: April 11, 2019, 11:00:27 am »

Aleksandra, still panicking, wondered why did she even come to this place. She knew she would be useless without powers, but insisted on pretending to be brave. What was she trying to prove? All she did was make things worse for everyone by being there.

Dammit, Aleksandra! Get ahold of yourself! This isn't time for this!

Her fear is gradually replaced for a feeling of anger. She was angry with herself for being so weak, for being such a coward. What was she whining for? She still had her wish. She still could change things...

<Head for the doorway!>
"Head for the doorway!"

Activate Painless.  I do not want to miss the ride out of here.  Head for the closest doorway, either the one that Sasha saw or the one we came in, and if it's absent, get as far away from the witch as possible, behind as many walls as possible.  Help Tooru, as she's beside me, or anyone else in the vicinity if she's outpacing me.  Make sure Asha is helping Sasha along.. if not, do so myself, Tooru, wounded as she is, should still be faster and have a better chance.

The other body is probably too close.  Just.. drop effigy and let it vanish before it gets exploded.  I've been hurt enough for one day.

Sasha suddenly snaps back to reality after hearing Alida's voice.

"Alida? Alida! What happened?"

Still confused, afaird and not really understanding what was going to happen, she grabbed Asha's hand and ran as fast as she could, towards the doorway Alida mentioned. She had to survive, for their sake.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #937 on: April 12, 2019, 04:00:26 pm »

((I'm having trouble scraping motivation together, tbh. I'll try to come back and fluff this later.))

Put my Mobility to use and sprint through the door as well, doing my best not to impede progress
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: April 16, 2019, 06:08:41 am »

Quote from: Asha (automatic)
Grab Sasha and pull her to the closest doorway, as fast as possible.  Shut the door once we're inside.
Aleksandra, still panicking, wondered why did she even come to this place. She knew she would be useless without powers, but insisted on pretending to be brave. What was she trying to prove? All she did was make things worse for everyone by being there.

Dammit, Aleksandra! Get ahold of yourself! This isn't time for this!

Her fear is gradually replaced for a feeling of anger. She was angry with herself for being so weak, for being such a coward. What was she whining for? She still had her wish. She still could change things...

<Head for the doorway!>
"Head for the doorway!"

Sasha suddenly snaps back to reality after hearing Alida's voice.

"Alida? Alida! What happened?"

Still confused, afaird and not really understanding what was going to happen, she grabbed Asha's hand and ran as fast as she could, towards the doorway Alida mentioned. She had to survive, for their sake.

Alida doesn't answer, but you still grab Asha's hand and yank her to her feet, pulling her towards the mansion desperately.  She pulls back, stopping you in your tracks, and tells you to stop; when you turn back to see what's wrong, she points at the wall you both were hiding from, at the door not five feet away from the two of you.  You stare at it dumbly, wondering how you missed it, while Asha yanks it open, revealing nothing beyond a still plane of dark water that extends away from the door farther than the light reveals.  She looks back at you, says that you'll be okay, and squeezes your hand reassuringly, then steps through the doorway.

You follow just after, stepping carefully down into the water and finding that the floor is only about a foot below the bottom of the door.  As you pass the threshold of the door, the intense sound of the witch's growling disappears in an instant.  You look around at the room, but you can only see one wall; the one the door is set in, made of bare concrete.  The floor feels like it's hard concrete too, though the water is too opaque to see.  You give Asha an apprehensive look, and she simply nods and smiles, before reaching out and shutting the door, immediately plunging the both of you into complete darkness.

You and Asha stay silent aside from your startling loud breathing, straining your ears for any sounds that might warn you of danger, but none come.  After a little while, you hear Asha's voice in your mind, telepathically telling you that Alida and Tooru are okay.  You sigh in relief, then a moment later realize she didn't mention Mina.  Before you can even verbalize your thought, you can sense a wave of grief through your link with Asha.

Moments later a heavy rumble shakes the stone beneath your feet, and you feel like gravity has suddenly lost its hold on you, like you're floating in space.  You squeeze Asha's hand tight, and she telepathically tells you that you've won.

<Head for the doorway!>
"Head for the doorway!"

((I'm having trouble scraping motivation together, tbh. I'll try to come back and fluff this later.))

Put my Mobility to use and sprint through the door as well, doing my best not to impede progress

((You and me both, Murdoc.))

[Joy] & [Joy]

You both start fleeing immediately, wounds largely forgotten as you sprint back towards the mansion.  Alida almost stops and turns back when she looks around and doesn't see Asha and Aleksandra, but Asha telepathically tells her that they're safe, and Alida starts running again, relieved that she doesn't have to worry about anyone else's well being.  She lets her second body dissipate, focusing her magic towards keeping her pain at bay instead.

The sound of the witch only grows as you run, and soon the light she's giving off is almost blinding, even without looking towards her.  The flying unicorn skeletons finally cease their endless dance, and start to fly away from the center of the labyrinth, out over the rainbow flowers that surround it.  Just after you pass the nearest corner of the mansion, a wind begins to pick up and blow thin streams of ash into the air--towards the center of the labyrinth, tugging at your clothes and pulling you lightly towards doom.  Tooru is the first to reach the door, glowing almost white and nearly indistinguishable from the ruined walls around it, and she throws herself into it desperately before remembering that it opens outward.  She scrambles in a panic, yanking the door open and then a moment later being shoved inside by Alida, who pulls the door shut behind them in the same motion.

The two girls tumble onto the flooded carpet in a pile, then simultaneously roll to their feet and take battle stances.  They relax a few seconds later, the room just as they had left it, silent aside from the two long waterfalls continually pouring from the room's balconies.  No enemies await them, the witch's growls can no longer be heard, and the lights are pleasantly soft.

Once you both have caught your breath and feel relatively safe, you telepathically shout out into the world in hopes of reaching Asha, saying that you're safe and asking if she's safe as well.  You get a reply from the girl immediately, weak and distant but still clear, saying that both she and Aleksandra are safe, though they have no clue where they are.  Alida tells her to stay put, and that she will come to them, then pauses and looks around at all the doors leaving the room, having no idea where to start.

Then the lights flicker and die as a deep rumble runs through the stone, shaking the girls to their bones.  They rush for cover, expecting the roof to cave in on them, but both stumble and lose their footing as gravity seems to disappear, causing them to fall forward through the darkness for a few harrowing seconds.

All four girls find themselves in darkness, inside a circular concrete tunnel that's only slightly taller than they are tall, a thin stream of water flowing through the bottom.  Alida and Tooru can see a circle of dim light off in the distance in one direction, but otherwise the tunnel is pitch black--and the other two girls are entirely blind, with no light or other frame of reference as to their location.

But one thing is clear.  They're definitely no longer in the labyrinth, which means the witch is dead.  They finally won.

((Next update Wednesday, April 17th.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 16, 2019, 08:25:35 am »

"...Is it over?"

Sasha feels like she's about to faint again. Asha didn't mention Mina at all. She wondered if things would have gone differently if Asha hadn't decided to protect her and instead fought with the rest. Maybe, if she hadn't been here, Mina...

But what would happen if she tried to change how things went? Sasha wasn't very sure if there was a limit to Pumsy's wish, but if she wished to be able to undo how things went, to rewind time and fight the witch as a fully-fledged magical girl...

The power to change her life... Aleksandra made a mental note to ask Pumsy the next time she saw him.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: April 16, 2019, 08:41:52 pm »

Asha nods in response, only realizing a couple seconds later that Aleksandra can't see her in the darkness.  When she speaks, she sounds relieved.  "Yeah.  It's over.  We're safe."  She pauses again, before asking a question, worry creeping back into her voice.  "Sasha, can I, uh... can I check on your soul?  I want to make sure you're okay."

((Since I'm posting anyway... for a looong while I've been meaning to make a short list of NPCs that the PCs know.  Family, friends, antagonists, all the little flavorful people that show up between labyrinths, but who are easily forgotten due to how absurdly slow the story is.  The problem is that I find it deeply unpleasant to read my own writing, especially characterizations, so whenever I decide to go back and check for which characters had what names.

Today it occurred to me that reading my writing is a problem some people don't seem to have, for whatever reason.  And that therefore there's a fair chance that someone else might be willing to look for that infomation for me.  So yeah.  If anyone wants to be really helpful to me, you can go reread the early parts of the game (starting from this post, the first story post, and this post, the one after the first labyrinth finished) and write down the names of characters, preferably with a link to the post they were introduced in so I can check if I've forgotten their personality.  I'll then take the list of chars and stick them in the secondpost, next to the girls who actually know them.

And yeah, this is awfully silly, but it's legitimately something I find very difficult to do despite its simplicity.  If nobody wants to help, I'll do it myself soonish, I just would really rather not. >.>))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 16, 2019, 11:17:52 pm »

Does the light of our gems provide any illumination?

We're out.. but dammit, Mina, dammit.  Could we have all made it out?  Alida then loosens and clenches her fist a few times, and then leans up against the round wall

Just.. be strong a bit longer.  Get everyone out, and.. find that seed too, so Tooru and I don't die too.. and then we can celebrate.

<Thank you, Tooru, Asha.. Sasha, too.  We made it.>

<Just.. gotta find our way out.>

<Let's.. try our phones, and see if we can see the light of them.  And.. listen for each other.  And use our senses... we should be able to find our way out.>

Exchange shouts to try and hear each other.  Shout as loudly as I can.  Extend and try to use my magical senses, with Tooru, to try and locate the other girls, any rescued people, or the grief seed.  If we can find any sense of one of them, have one of us go to the light in the distance while the other remains here to see if we have a way out or another location or such.

In general, search for each other, search for the surface, and try to find each other or a way out.  I should be able to mark paths, with my berzerker strength.  If not, well, use my own blood.  If we're really far away, probably best to surface and look around up there first for a closer spot or Pumsy, who should be able to reunite us.

Don't use any magic other than continuing Painless, assuming it's free from Berzerker.

Maybe Pumsy is here

Dammit, though, I liked you Mina.  I shouldn't have made you fight, you'd still be safe.

Next time.. I'll be the front line, so the rest of you can help out by rescuing people or fighting from afar, or setting up big magic while being nice and safe.  Let me risk the deadly things.

.. if there is a next time.  Dammit, where are you?  All this fumbling in the dark.

Mina's dead, everyone's lost and hurt.. but maybe it doesn't have to stay this bad.

<Asha.. can you tell Sasha that I'd like to talk about her wish when we get out of this?>
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 02:10:25 am by Devastator »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 17, 2019, 03:57:32 am »

((I answered this in IRC, but for everyone else, no, Tooru and Alida's soul gems are currently too dark to provide illumination.  They're more just glow-in-the-dark.  Asha's soul gem should be providing a little illumination, but, uhhhh... Aleksandra is holding her hand, and she's accidentally covering the ring.  Yeah.  That sounds good.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 17, 2019, 09:05:01 am »

"Asha..."

Aleksandra gives Asha a bear hug and begins crying and sobbing over her shoulder.

"Why do you have to be such a kind and forgiving person?! It's my fault that Mina is now gone! I don't deserve this, Asha, I'm horrible person..."

Yes, she can check on her soul.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 18, 2019, 08:14:39 am »

"Asha..."

Aleksandra gives Asha a bear hug and begins crying and sobbing over her shoulder.

"Why do you have to be such a kind and forgiving person?! It's my fault that Mina is now gone! I don't deserve this, Asha, I'm horrible person..."

Yes, she can check on her soul.

Your hug takes Asha by surprise, though she returns it immediately.  "No, no you're not, you're...  Mina wasn't.." she starts to say, but she breaks down and starts crying as well, squeezing you tighter.  It's... been too long since you've been hugged, and your thoughts turn to your grandfather, lying sick and delirious in bed.  He's still hurting, back at home.

Your thoughts are interrupted by Alida calling out your name, her voice distant and echoing strangely.  You don't want to release the hug, but Asha sniffles and pushes you off of her, saying that you need to get going, that Alida wants to talk to you.  She holds up her left hand, the glowing ring on it lighting up her tear-stained face, and gives a strained smile.  You do your best to return it, and her expression softens a little.  Then she takes your hand with her right--you wince a little when you realize the warm wetness in her hand is blood--and starts leading you down the concrete tunnel towards Alida's voice, holding her soul gem out in front of her for the limited illumination it grants.

Soon, the tunnel meets another, larger, tunnel in a cross-shaped intersection.  Asha pauses for a moment, then takes a right.  As soon as you round the corner you see why; though it's barely visible, in the distance you can see a circle of light, the exit to this concrete warren.  Your pace quickens, and Asha tells you to slow back down and watch your step--not just to avoid tripping, but because Alida says that the witch's grief seed is somewhere around here.

We're out.. but dammit, Mina, dammit.  Could we have all made it out?  Alida then loosens and clenches her fist a few times, and then leans up against the round wall

Just.. be strong a bit longer.  Get everyone out, and.. find that seed too, so Tooru and I don't die too.. and then we can celebrate.

<Thank you, Tooru, Asha.. Sasha, too.  We made it.>

<Just.. gotta find our way out.>

<Let's.. try our phones, and see if we can see the light of them.  And.. listen for each other.  And use our senses... we should be able to find our way out.>

Exchange shouts to try and hear each other.  Shout as loudly as I can.  Extend and try to use my magical senses, with Tooru, to try and locate the other girls, any rescued people, or the grief seed.  If we can find any sense of one of them, have one of us go to the light in the distance while the other remains here to see if we have a way out or another location or such.

In general, search for each other, search for the surface, and try to find each other or a way out.  I should be able to mark paths, with my berzerker strength.  If not, well, use my own blood.  If we're really far away, probably best to surface and look around up there first for a closer spot or Pumsy, who should be able to reunite us.

Don't use any magic other than continuing Painless, assuming it's free from Berzerker.

Maybe Pumsy is here

Dammit, though, I liked you Mina.  I shouldn't have made you fight, you'd still be safe.

Next time.. I'll be the front line, so the rest of you can help out by rescuing people or fighting from afar, or setting up big magic while being nice and safe.  Let me risk the deadly things.

.. if there is a next time.  Dammit, where are you?  All this fumbling in the dark.

Mina's dead, everyone's lost and hurt.. but maybe it doesn't have to stay this bad.

<Asha.. can you tell Sasha that I'd like to talk about her wish when we get out of this?>

In general, search for each other, and search for an exit.  I should be able to mark paths with my berserker strength or blood [nope, blind], if we're really far away, probably best to surface and look around up there first for a closer spot or Pumsy, who should be able to reunite us.  Don't use any magic beside maintaining Berserker, which is free."

[Creativity] & [Creativity]

You don't even have to shout to figure out where Asha is; as soon as you focus your mind on the ambient emotions her position is obvious.  She's a little farther down the tunnel, and off to the side a bit, maybe down a side path?  You tell to listen for your shouts as soon as you've figured out where she is, and then ask her to tell Aleksandra that you want to talk with her.  You hear her respond a moment later, shakily saying <Okay.>

You nod to yourself, then shout out Asha and Aleksandra's names, while telling Tooru to head towards the light in the distance.  The redhead sighs, the sound full of exhaustion, but she still accepts and starts slowly heading down the tunnel.  You hang back, focusing on trying to find something more; any human survivors of the labyrinth, or the grief seed... over the next few minutes, the most you can sense is a vauge sense of grief, very subtle, between you and Asha.  No humans, not even above you, in the city proper.  You unhappily tell Asha to keep her eyes open for the grief seed, while you sit back and keep your feet in the small amount of water flowing through the bottom of the tunnel, just in case it flows downstream.

((Next update tomorrow.  No actions are required, but could affect things.))

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 84