Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 84

Author Topic: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM  (Read 139892 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Pumsy's Seeds - A ~MAGICAL GIRL~ game inspired by PMMM
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 04:50:56 am »

Indeed~!

...I did not expect to write so much, but it was easier than usual.  Don't expect this much in the future, and don't complain about the inevitable errors I left in.  I hate proofreading.

Spoiler: Asha Tia (Nakéen) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mina Ross (Twinwolf) (click to show/hide)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 07:34:37 am »

Ptw
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 07:51:17 am »

Ptwptwptw
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2017, 10:35:42 am »

That was odd, she didn't remember anything about this necklace. It was quite pretty, though; did gem necklaces usually glow like that? This probably wouldn't help with the whole "rich girl" thing though. . . but that wasn't supposed to be a problem any more, right? Yesterday was just so strange. Good strange, mostly, but she wanted to figure out what actually happened. She couldn't have imagined Pumsy, because she actually got her wish, right? The bullies weren't bothering Violet any more either, were they?

After asking about that, make sure to go to class on time and such.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2017, 11:16:13 am »

Asha didn't mind. She deserved it after all, what was she told herself. Attachments were painful anyway. And being around someone as horrible as herself would only bring misfortune to these girls... She did was envious when she saw them laugh and smile. She missed that innocence she lost on that day.

She clutched on her sisters' ribbon. Claire...

When all the girls were gone and only her alone remained in the cafeteria, Pumsy showed up with that "Why did you even pick that food" look in its eyes. Not eating a bit, she went back to her room to prepare herself for classes.

Then she left the home and walked toward school, on the way picking up newspapers to look for recent "unnatural" accidents.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2017, 01:42:10 pm »

My dad.. he was a hero.  He died, but he died trying to get people out.  And it wasn't for nothing, because I know it now.

And the captain.. Mr. Tanaka.  He shouldn't get away with this.  But no-one will believe me, I hardly believe it myself.

She looks down at her soul gem for a moment. Without this, I might not believe it myself.  I'm still a kid, though, I'll need to have proof.

Meet up with my friends on the way to school and head to class.  Ponder what to do for proof.  Try to forget about things for today.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2017, 06:04:31 pm »

To be honest, Mina had not entirely expected it to work. She'd thought the wish was a fevered dream, or otherwise a hallucination. She'd pinched herself upon waking up and feeling literally better than she ever had, and no, she was in fact awake and healthy (also ow, she pinched herself too hard). Or at least felt like it, but for now she didn't particularly care about the details.

Mina didn't say anything to her mother just yet as she wiped away the tear - she just grinned widely as she lunged back into another hug. That ring - proof that it had happened. Proof that she would be ok, and that her parents wouldn't have to worry anymore. She heard both of her parents assurances that they'd do whatever she wanted, but right now, she didn't care.

After that, Mina would probably need to wait for her parents to bring her to the doctor.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2017, 04:21:14 am »

((Note: Everyone who goes to school goes to a particular middle school which is attended by people from 12-15.  Apparently some countries have such schools, and it should be obvious why it's desirable to jam you all in the same place; I only have to destroy one school if I get too fed up with this.))

That was odd, she didn't remember anything about this necklace. It was quite pretty, though; did gem necklaces usually glow like that? This probably wouldn't help with the whole "rich girl" thing though. . . but that wasn't supposed to be a problem any more, right? Yesterday was just so strange. Good strange, mostly, but she wanted to figure out what actually happened. She couldn't have imagined Pumsy, because she actually got her wish, right? The bullies weren't bothering Violet any more either, were they?

After asking about that, make sure to go to class on time and such.

Violet shrugs and points out that she shares almost all of her later classes with you, and Alison usually doesn't target her nearly as much as you, anyway.  She laughs a little and jokes that she'll stay close to you today too, since if Alison's searching for a new target she doesn't want to get picked.

...Violet ends up holding quite close to that plan when she can, only leaving your side for the classes she doesn't share with you.  It's actually somewhat annoying.  You never thought you'd consider History a reprieve, but it ends up being nice simply because Violet isn't there.  It's still boring, though, especially since you missed the last class and have precisely zero understanding of what the teacher is talking about.

[Creativity]

Halfway through the class, you notice someone.  An ashen-haired girl seated a bit in front of you, who you've never seen before.  Not only that, but she's wearing a ring which glows with a strange blue light, very similar to your necklace.  You end up being preoccupied with thoughts of who she is and why she's here for the rest of the class.  As everyone else starts to leave, you elect to wait and see if anybody else asks her where she came from, or even registers her presence at all.

...Nobody does.  It's like she doesn't exist, like she's a ghost or something.  She crosses her arms in front of her and lays her face down, creating a remarkably pitiful sight.

Do you approach?

Asha didn't mind. She deserved it after all, what was she told herself. Attachments were painful anyway. And being around someone as horrible as herself would only bring misfortune to these girls... She did was envious when she saw them laugh and smile. She missed that innocence she lost on that day.

She clutched on her sisters' ribbon. Claire...

When all the girls were gone and only her alone remained in the cafeteria, Pumsy showed up with that "Why did you even pick that food" look in its eyes. Not eating a bit, she went back to her room to prepare herself for classes.

Then she left the home and walked toward school, on the way picking up newspapers to look for recent "unnatural" accidents.

((Note for future reference: don't say Pumsy appears to you, or write his behavior.  I'm not particularly strict about RP, but if I don't say he appears, he does not; Asha has not seen Pumsy since the day she made her wish.))

[Innocence]

Your walk to school is uneventful, aside from when you nick a newspaper from someone's porch.  You flip through it looking for the name of your town, or even anything particularly unnatural, but find nothing of note.  It's as if the sudden death of an entire town went completely unnoticed by the world.  Apparently the only things people care about are politics, ads, and stupid stories about gross business prices.  You toss the paper aside when you get to school.

[Creativity]

It's only your second day here, and the day ends up being just as unpleasant as the first.  It feels like you were only thrown here because it's the place that young girls are supposed to go, and then you were forgotten about; throughout all of your classes nobody pays any attention to you, or offers you any assistance.  You coast through not understanding anything that the teachers say, and by the end of history, you don't even feel like getting up when the class ends.  You have a Biology class next, but it's not like you're going to understand any of that, either.

...You notice that one other person hesitates before she leaves class.  A girl with scarlet hair.  She doesn't seem to be paying any attention to you, though.  Nobody does.

My dad.. he was a hero.  He died, but he died trying to get people out.  And it wasn't for nothing, because I know it now.

And the captain.. Mr. Tanaka.  He shouldn't get away with this.  But no-one will believe me, I hardly believe it myself.

She looks down at her soul gem for a moment. Without this, I might not believe it myself.  I'm still a kid, though, I'll need to have proof.

Meet up with my friends on the way to school and head to class.  Ponder what to do for proof.  Try to forget about things for today.

You speed up and outpace Gregory so you can meet up with your friends in time.  Soon enough, you sight Finn and Kim.  He waves to you happily, while she glares and points out that you're late, yet again.  They natter for a moment about you being late, as they always do, and then the three of you set off.

[Innocence]

You mostly ignore their chatting as you walk, preoccupied with thoughts about what you've learned.  As always, you can't really come up with anything.  The ship was lost with all hands except the single engineer, and your mother said that he had refused to talk to anyone, even professionals who were trained in getting people to talk about things.  Maybe it would be possible to try and find the wreck, and, like, lift it out of the water or something?  Maybe now that you're a magical girl you could do that?  You have no idea where it sunk though, Pumsy didn't say...

You're broken out of your thoughts when Finn grabs your shoulder and lightly shakes you, asking if you're okay.  He points out that you've been unusually silent, and Kim chimes in to say that you've been weirdly silent for the last few days.  Finn asks if something happened.

What do you tell them?

To be honest, Mina had not entirely expected it to work. She'd thought the wish was a fevered dream, or otherwise a hallucination. She'd pinched herself upon waking up and feeling literally better than she ever had, and no, she was in fact awake and healthy (also ow, she pinched herself too hard). Or at least felt like it, but for now she didn't particularly care about the details.

Mina didn't say anything to her mother just yet as she wiped away the tear - she just grinned widely as she lunged back into another hug. That ring - proof that it had happened. Proof that she would be ok, and that her parents wouldn't have to worry anymore. She heard both of her parents assurances that they'd do whatever she wanted, but right now, she didn't care.

After that, Mina would probably need to wait for her parents to bring her to the doctor.

Your parents soon pull you over to the table, and your father sits down with you while your mother starts preparing breakfast.  They keep looking at you oddly, clearly still disbelieving of how much healthier you seem to be; you try and keep a big smile on, to show that you really are better.  Soon enough, the food is done.

You haven't eaten a full meal in days, and can't remember the last time anything tasted as good; you wolf breakfast down in record time.  You're hurried out to the car immediately after finishing, and sit down with your mom in the back.  There's almost no waiting at the doctor's office, despite not even having made an early appointment--your father quips that it's the second miracle today--and soon you're being inspected by the increasingly frazzled doctor who's been failing to help you for years.

The various little checks and ceremonies are all rote to you, and feel like they're over in mere minutes.  Afterward, the doctor takes your parents aside to talk to them for a minute.  He speaks quietly, but you can still hear him clearly--he's warning your parents that this could be a temporary reprieve, and you might relapse.  They nod gravely, and then he returns to you, crouching with a smile, and saying that you're healthy, but that you should still be careful.

Once you're back in the car, your father looks back at you and again says that if there's anywhere you want to go, or do, he'll make it happen.  Your mother's quick to point out that just staying home is fine too, which makes him shoot her a look.

How do you want to spend the day?

Character sheets:
((Note that these are stripped down for easy stat/power/status reference, the full sheets are in the thread's thirdpost.))

Spoiler: Asha Tia (Nakéen) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mina Ross (TwinWolf) (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2017, 08:29:54 am »

"I'm sorry.. I was thinking of my dad.  I've been doing that a lot lately."

"I think he may not have died for nothing after all."

Put on a bright face and have fun with my friends.  Don't take things too seriously today.  Go to vollyball practice after school.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:33:31 pm by Devastator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2017, 09:00:19 am »

Tooru watched the girl out of the corner of her eye through the class. Was she a new student? Had she somehow just. . . not noticed her until now? Maybe it was that ring, it was kind of eye-catching. Either way, she looked less than happy. When class ended and all the other students besides herself and the ashen-haired girl had filtered out of the room, Tooru had sidled up to her desk.

"Are you as lost as I am in this?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2017, 11:49:03 am »

((My bad, noted!))

Asha lifted her gaze toward the scarlet haired girl, who was now right beside her. The girl talked to her, apparently trying to approach her. While a little happy from being talked to, she wanted to quickly go through what the girl needed, she obviously did. And their exchange would stop here, nothing would come good from hanging around herself after all.

Not changing her expression a bit, she answered in a polite manner.
"Excuse me?... Can I help you?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2017, 02:12:36 pm »

"Umm, I. . ." Tooru grasped for a plausible excuse to talk. She stole a furtive glance at the girl's hand. ]"I just wanted to ask you about your ring! It's really nice and it reminded me of this necklace I just got. Plus I haven't really seen you around at all, so I kinda wanted to see if you were new or if we just hadn't met before."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2017, 02:48:16 pm »

Asha froze when she saw the girl's necklace, vibrant with energy.

No way. It... it is the same as mine.
Could she be like the same? Maybe she could understand? She wouldn't be alone anymore, she...

No. This girl shouldn't have to share my burden. She doesn't deserve this, I don't deserve her.

Asha suddenly stood up, and said:
"I'm sorry. You shouldn't talk to me anymore. The other girls are actually pretty nice, especially Aura. I'm sure someone like you will easily make friends there, and they will be able to help you much more than I." 

She struggled to maintain a cold voice, but Tooru could tell Asha was insincere.

Then Asha bolted out of the room with a fast pace.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2017, 04:09:42 pm »

Who knew food could taste so good? It was hardly a 5-star meal, but to Mina her breakfast felt like that after she realized just how hungry she was. She'd even asked for seconds - rare enough when she was actually doing well (who has time to eat a bunch when there's things to do?), let alone when she's not (bleh, just remembering how food tasted the last... she didn't even know at this point... *shiver). But this time she wolfed it down probably faster than was probably entirely safe, downed her drink just as quickly, and then asked for more. Then, doctor time.

Mina had been quite cheerful throughout the whole process despite knowing full well she was healthy. A check-up would be boring, obviously, but if it reassured her parents she could handle it! They'd been so worried... she sorta felt bad about worrying them, even when she was always assured that wasn't her fault. She pretended she hadn't heard the doctor speaking with her parents and gave the doctor just as big a smile. "I knooow. I'll be sure to wash my hands,
 eat healthy, all the good stuff. I'll be careful, don't want to worry you-know-who more, right?"
she said, the last bit fake-whispered conspiratorially to the doctor. She knew she wouldn't relapse - it'd hardly be a wish if all she got was a brief reprieve now would it? ...Although come to think of it, the only proof she had was that ring and who the heck knew what had been happening the last few- nope, nope not going down that train of thought.

As they piled into the car, Mina regained her high spirits... wherever she wanted? A girl can do a lot of damage with that broad a request... but she wouldn't, because honestly there wasn't a whole lot she did want to do in that vein. "...I've been cooped up in the house for who-knows-how-long already, haven't I? Is there a big park or something we can visit, do you think?"

^Make suggestion/request.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 07:16:24 pm »

"Wha- But I already have friends. . ." she told the air where the girl had just occupied. She really wasn't a very good liar; why would she try to push Tooru away when she obviously didn't actually want to be left alone? A crestfallen expression crossed her face for a moment as she peeked her head out of the room, trying to see where the other girl had run off to.

Look for the ashen-haired girl - but only if I have time before my next class. If not, just go to that and try to think about where she went.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:33:44 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 84