Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all  (Read 28155 times)

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2017, 05:01:49 am »

Name: Kar Ate
Appearance: Thin and light.
Personality: Peaceful
Professional Skill(s): all martial arts, meditation
Hobbies: entering a trance
What do you have in your pockets: A katana, a book on martial arts, some money and a storm lighter.
I'm typing this on my phone, so it's a bit light

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2017, 05:22:46 am »

Yeah, that sounds like something Bob would do.

Use the truck to try to get survivors from the mall out.
Defend myself if need be

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2017, 11:52:18 am »

West Escalator Barricades:

6 - The cannibals continue to smash their way through, removing entire bookshelves from the barricades. 1 Cannibal manages to climb over the barricade to attack the defenders.

Use our umbrellas to shove the cannibals off the escalator.

[sheet to be edited in later, I am Jack]

The Bookworm brigade fights back.

6 - A dozen umbrellas and heavy stationery objects rise and fall, striking the cannibal who made it over the barricades.
2 - The Cannibal stumbles and falls. He covers himself as schoolgirls rain blows on him.

5 - Jack makes a valiant attempt to prevent the cannibals from dismantling the barricades further, but the cannibals' onslaught is more furious!

If the gang of cannibals dismantles the last layer of barricades, they will get through! Retreat?

"Hey, at least watch at what you're stepping on when you're running, stupid kids!" Roger screamed to the kids. After that, Roger closed his eyes in attempt to take a nap.

Zzzzzzzz.
If someone nor something wakes me up again, become ANGERY and go smack the cannibals with my guitar.

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)

Yeah, that sounds like something Bob would do.

Use the truck to try to get survivors from the mall out.
Defend myself if need be

3 - Roger Walters naps while the children go off to fight for their lives.

6 - Bob goes back up to the Library and starts yelling at people to evacuate. Several children start following him to the carkpark and abandon their posts at the defenses.

Look around the roof

Found your sheet for you:

The zombies are breaching the west escalator. Bob is popping up through one of the stair accesses and evacuating civilians. You could follow him, or you could stay to fight of a flood of hungry cannibals!

Go even further downstairs. Throw all the money at a zombie and gauge his reaction.

The Cannibal eats your money and roars hungrily at you. It seems frenzied.

Ehh...

Bite?

Spoiler: Vladimir Putin (click to show/hide)

2 - Putin fails to make a last stand. Hungry cannibals tear into his cake-stained flesh. The Putin gives in to the pain.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2017, 12:07:00 pm »

BUT IT REFUSED

We will not retreat until the last barricade is broken! Fight them off!

[I continue to be Jack, the stunt double who does martial arts and should probably be getting some bonuses to what they're doing]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:21:30 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2017, 12:13:14 pm »

Help out Bob with the evacuation

"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2017, 12:15:28 pm »

Bob gives the gun to Jack to help him make his last stand. If he has enough civies evacuated, it may be time to get out of here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2017, 12:19:49 pm »

Roger stands up angrily and yells; "THAT'S ENOUGH! I'LL KILL YOU ALL FOR NOT LETTING ME SLEEP, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" He grabbed his guitar, ready to smash the cannibals with it.

STATUS GAINED: ADRENALINE RUSH/ANGERY!

SWING THE GUITAR AT THE CANNIBALS! SWING IT SO HARD, THAT IT'LL CUT THEM IN HALF (FUCK PHYSICS!)!

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2017, 01:44:26 pm »

Ah, my Trump... I go ahead to conquer the Hell. Don't forget me while I wait for you...

Spoiler: Sweet memories (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2017, 02:19:58 pm »

Attempt to calm down the zombie. If successful, engrave him on a wall. If not, beat him down and loot a store for food and drinks.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2017, 02:46:09 pm »

BUT IT REFUSED

We will not retreat until the last barricade is broken! Fight them off!

I continue to be Jack, the stunt double who does martial arts and should probably be getting some bonuses to what they're doing

6 - You corral the remaining children to defend the barricades to the death. Some of them want to run away and follow Bob. But you won't let them. They start crying. It only makes the cannibals hungrier.

6 - The Cannibals breach the Last layer of barricades and fall upon the defenders glorious combat.

4 - Several Children are sacrificed to the blood god

5 - The children make a valiant effort to hold the line, and manage not to rout.

Roger stands up angrily and yells; "THAT'S ENOUGH! I'LL KILL YOU ALL FOR NOT LETTING ME SLEEP, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" He grabbed his guitar, ready to smash the cannibals with it.

STATUS GAINED: ADRENALINE RUSH/ANGERY!

SWING THE GUITAR AT THE CANNIBALS! SWING IT SO HARD, THAT IT'LL CUT THEM IN HALF (FUCK PHYSICS!)!

4 - Roger Waters leaps to the rescue, bonking a cannibal with his guitar, hard.
3 - A very large cannibal sized dent forms in his guitar.

6 - The remaining cannibals cut down several more children to reach Roger Waters
4 - They stab Roger Waters in the stomach
1 - Roger Water fails to defend himself. He retches and staggers even as the cannibals reach out at him, slaying the children around him.

Bob gives the gun to Jack to help him make his last stand. If he has enough civies evacuated, it may be time to get out of here.

3 - You pass your gun to jack, who wounds several cannibals with the pistol, spending half the ammunition. You try to gather more survivors but Jack forces all remaining childpower to the front lines.

Help out Bob with the evacuation

3 - You fail to stop Jack from sending every last reserve of meat into the meatgrinder. More and more children engage the cannibals in GLORIOUS hand to hand combat.

Attempt to calm down the zombie. If successful, engrave him on a wall. If not, beat him down and loot a store for food and drinks.

4 - You manage to convince the cannibal that you too are edible. But it probably knew that already.

4 - The cannibal swings a sharp object at Carp Eater's neck.

5 - But the attack is parried! Carp Eater counter-attacks!

5 - Carp Eater Jams a Pencil into the Cannibal's eye.

6 - Rupturing the brain through the skull. The Cannibal is dead.

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2017, 03:07:17 pm »

hand to hand combat
Why are these people not armed?!?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2017, 03:08:23 pm »

hand to hand combat

They kinda are, but it's just pencils, umbrellas, a few staplers, and maybe a spare library telephone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2017, 03:42:06 pm »

hand to hand combat

They kinda are, but it's just pencils, umbrellas, a few staplers, and maybe a spare library telephone.
Umbrellas are not "hand to hand". Umbrellas are proper goddamned swords. Or spears, or shields, or whatever the hell you need them to be.
This is why I wanted people armed with them.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2017, 03:47:39 pm »

Name: Kar Ate
Appearance: Thin and light.
Personality: Peaceful
Professional Skill(s): all martial arts, meditation
Hobbies: entering a trance
What do you have in your pockets: A Kanto Knife, a book on martial arts, some money and a storm lighter.
I'm typing this on my phone, so it's a bit light

In, but a Katana won't fit in your pockets. You stumble out of a toilet, and join the group at the Library. You can choose to follow either Bob or Jack.

hand to hand combat

Umbrellas are not "hand to hand". Umbrellas are proper goddamned swords. Or spears, or shields, or whatever the hell you need them to be.
This is why I wanted people armed with them.

"Hand to hand" is a catchall term for melee combat. Your people fought with the effectiveness of children nonetheless because... most of them are children.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:17:20 pm by Aigre Excalibur »

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2017, 04:59:22 pm »

With whatever civies he has, Bob drives them from the mall and drop them off somewhere safe.
Now that that's done, head back to my vehicle lot. Hand Wendy her gift, and then begin the process of welding armor plates and sharp things onto a bulldozer.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15