Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all  (Read 28089 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD!
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2017, 07:20:26 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Continue fortification.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2017, 07:24:56 am »

Is it full or can anyone join anytime?
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2017, 07:25:33 am »

It's minimalist. You can join. Please don't be another politician.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2017, 09:18:12 am »

Yeah just hop in. We'll spawn you in a toilet seat or something.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 09:58:27 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2017, 10:34:40 am »

Ensure the crowd is whipped up into a frenzy, then start yelling "Loot! Loot!"

In an unrelated action, find a chainsaw and some gasoline any weapon the GM finds acceptable.

The fire alarm is ringing. People are dying downstairs. The people upstairs are confused and hurrying out of shops and restaurants.

4 - You incite a looting spree. Your calls for looting have evoked several groups of teenagers to start smashing shop windows and taking things.

5 - A security officer frantically tries to direct crowds to the fire escapes. In the commotion, he drops a service pistol. You pocket it.

You now have a glock 19. It has a 15 round magazine.

Set the Ramen place one fire, then continue to hunt around the mall after taking whatever weapons I can find.

1 - You come up with a cunning plan: You leave the gas running on one stove, and you light another stove nearby. You then try to leave the traitorous south korean Ramen restaurant. As you walk back into the main dining area, you see the staff closing the metal shutters on you. One of them makes a rude gesture with his fingers as he locks you in. You hear an explosion coming from the kitchens...

"I never said Hitler was a strong leader, you said that, Hitler Hustler!  It's because you're afraid of real strength, strength like mine, I'm very strong, so strong, much stronger than Hitler, and that makes you scared, you're scared of my tremendous strength, and my toughness, because I'm fair, but you know I'm not fair to thugs, thugs like you, but Hitler loves you, he loves all thugs, because he's weak, and a moron, only morons love thugs!  It's thinking like that which got Hitler shot, soon enough you'll get shot too, I'm the Leader of This Country, I can do that, believe me!"

Shout him down with my superior talent of shouting people down.  Nobody can insult the President like that!

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

"No, I didn't say that Hitler was a strong leader. I said that he was a "pussy". The only type of pussy you can grab with you filthy fascist hands! Also, at least Hitler had an idea behind him. You have no ideas behind you, Mr. President, you are just yet another right-wing politician who screams bollocks about the return to the old glory.
You cannot return America to the former glory by looking into the past, you need to look into the FUTURE! Also, shoot me down? Do you know that I am from Britain?
If you was a simple thug, nobody would bat an eye, but you're the motherfucking president of the motherfucking United States, chap, and I'm the former lead vocalist of Pink Floyd! You kill me right here and now, and you'll piss off UK and the fans of me and Pink Floyd. So, shut your shit-spewing hole up!"

Rebuttal to Trump 2: Electric Boogaloo: Roger Waters Strikes Back: The Oral Talent Battle: Colon Cancer!

1 - You are all too distracted with your ~political debates~ to see the last civilians exit the restaurant and the staff drawing down the metal shutters to lock you in. On purpose. Because you are definitely terrorists.

Continue fortification.

A pimply kid with glasses presents an alternative strategy which has been tried and proven throughout military history: Defense in depth - create an inner perimeter at the library entrance so if something or someone comes up the lifts or stairwells, you're not all royally fucked.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2017, 11:05:27 am »

I 100% agree with the kid. Also, we should have lookouts to make sure that we know if anything has been breached, so that we can start closing up the fortifications more quickly.

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2017, 11:35:15 am »

Armed and ready for any zomberts, Bob heads up to the fourth floor to get some lunch from the cinema, and maybe an ICEEtm for the road.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2017, 12:29:27 pm »

"Hitler vas veak. Mother Russia is strong."

This is not a matter of opinion.
Finish the cake and take a look if those shutters can be opened from inside.

Spoiler: Vladimir Putin (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2017, 01:21:37 pm »

Push one of the tables over, protecting my head shoulders and body as well as feet.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2017, 01:34:32 pm »

"Whatever you say, Mr. Putin. Said Roger as he turns his head back to the US president with the most shitty hair of all US Presidents in history. "Why are standing around? Go and help your Russian boyfriend, you Hitler-worshiping twat!" Proclaimed Roger Waters to Trump.

Aid Putin with the shutters.

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Added my sheet.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:55:23 pm by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2017, 01:38:32 pm »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2017, 01:59:50 pm »

Mind if I get a character sheet set up?

Name: Joe Blo (This name is just a placeholder. No-one cares about his name, usually just saying "Hey, you!" or some other variant.)
Occupation before the Apocalypse: Minimum-wage asshole for some major fast-food chain.
Appearance: People usually don't look at him long enough to actually see what he looks like other than "he's a man".
Personality: Would rather people didn't bother him. Has given up on that hope for a long while now, and now prefers to just do his job and then leave so he can do his own thing.
Professional Skill(s): Listening to (and following) orders, not getting angry.
Hobbies: Wood carving/whittling, video games, writing.
What do you have in your pockets: Pocket knife, small wooden stick that has some carving on it, car keys, bottle of water, cell phone, wallet with some money and credit cards.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2017, 03:41:19 am »

I 100% agree with the kid. Also, we should have lookouts to make sure that we know if anything has been breached, so that we can start closing up the fortifications more quickly.

4 - The bookworm brigade completes makeshift barricades at the 2 escalators and hastily block the library entrance with a couple of bookshelves.

Rooftop barricades:

East Escalator: Barricaded with 4 tables
West Escalator: Barricaded with 3 tables

East Passenger lifts: None
East Passenger lift fire escape: None

West Passenger lifts: None
West Passenger lift fire escape: None

West Exterior stairwell: None

East Cargo Lift: None
Central Cargo Lift: None
Central Garbage Chute's Stair Access: None

Library West Fire Escape: None
Library East Fire Escape: None

Interior Perimeter:
Library Entrance: Barricaded with 2 bookshelves and a number of tables.

Push one of the tables over, protecting my head shoulders and body as well as feet.

5 - You take cover behind a solid bar counter as heat and hot gasses roll over you. The scorching fire is still unbearable. You break out in a sweat. Around you, random inflammable objects ignite.

Armed and ready for any zomberts, Bob heads up to the fourth floor to get some lunch from the cinema, and maybe an ICEEtm for the road.

There was a perfectly good 24 hour hypermart next to you. It's shutters have not been used in years, and most of the staff have never closed the store before. But no, supermarket food wouldn't do. You raid a cinema's concession stand instead because that is real food for the post-modern man.

4 - Movie goers are still streaming out of the halls and into the exits. The staff are busy directing them. In the confusion, you can choose to take from the popcorn stall, the hotdog stall and the soda machine. You do all of the above and now have an XXL tub of popcorn, an XXL cup of Pepsi™, and 10 packs of nacho chips, and a tub of industrial cheese.

5 - You put your stash in an abandoned supermarket trolley.

"Hitler vas veak. Mother Russia is strong."

This is not a matter of opinion.
Finish the cake and take a look if those shutters can be opened from inside.

Spoiler: Vladimir Putin (click to show/hide)

"Whatever you say, Mr. Putin. Said Roger as he turns his head back to the US president with the most shitty hair of all US Presidents in history. "Why are standing around? Go and help your Russian boyfriend, you Hitler-worshiping twat!" Proclaimed Roger Waters to Trump.

Aid Putin with the shutters.

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Added my sheet.

3 - Roger and Putin bang and claw away at the shutters, trying to shake it off its hinges. It shifts a bit, but it makes an awesome racket.

Spoiler: Jonhson (click to show/hide)

Johnson was helping to build the new subway lines, but while on break he only shits in the best toilets in the land. Johnson was hiding in the "Premier" lounge of the cinema when the fire alarm sounded.

Spoiler: Joe (click to show/hide)

Hey, I've worked minimum wage fast food before...
Joe was at his counter at Texas Chicken when the fire alarm went off and the information counter made an announcement about "terrorists". The staff and customers all start to panic.

Meanwhile in Zombieland,
Gunfire is heard in the streets as police first responders engage in GLORIOUS BATTLE with the cannibal horde.
some cannibal gangs spill back into the first floor from the streets and chop away at the stampeding civilians trying to flee. Civilians trying to escape from the second floor find themselves unable to get down.
Civilians on the third and fourth floors have started using the fire escapes.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 03:43:40 am by Aigre Excalibur »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2017, 03:45:30 am »

>Be METAZOMBIE virus. Infect the zombies, turning them into normal people. Who are compelled to bite zombies to pass on the virus, but otherwise act like humans.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2017, 03:48:16 am »

>Be METAZOMBIE virus. Infect the zombies, turning them into normal people. Who are compelled to bite zombies to pass on the virus, but otherwise act like humans.

You bite your new cannibal friends. They bite you back affectionately. The sharing of flesh and blood is an intimate act. But nothing bad or good seems to happen to them or you.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15