Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all  (Read 27926 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD!
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2017, 02:56:05 am »

"Da da, comrade, we will buy many things for you. Just remember to sell those documents to Gazprom."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2017, 04:26:25 am »

"AAAAAH, I'VE HEARD THE THRILL OF COMBAT BELOW THIS BUILDING!! LET'S GO AND MURDER THOSE ASSHOLES!" Said Doomrider while snorting 75g of cocaine in order to get pumped!

SNORT COCAINE, SNORT COCAINE, SNORT COCAINE!
GO DOWN INTO THE BASEMENT, THEN START MURDERFUCKING EVERYONE THERE!

Spoiler: DOOM-FUCKING-RIDER (click to show/hide)

You ingest 15 times more than the lethal dosage for experienced drug users. Your heart stops and you die. Respawn?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2017, 04:30:44 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Inform the librarians of the situation.

5 - you communicate appropriate urgency and terror to the librarians. They will now cooperate with disruptive measures for keeping people safe.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2017, 04:40:29 am »

"INITIATING COMBAT."

10 on one side, 10 on another. Hardly seems fair, does it?~

Get out my heavy book and quietly follow that woman downstairs.

1 - A bloody man stares at the approaching Jane Doe and looses a blood curdling shriek. The pack focuses on her, but she attacks anyway. Swinging wildly, Jane breaks her hand against the leader's skull, shattering the bones and tearing the flesh. As she staggers in pain, hands seize her. She is forced on her back. She feels one of the attackers straddle her even as teeth sink deep into her neck. The other attackers tug violently at her arms and legs and bite into them as well. They tear at your body until it breaks.

Respawn?

1 - you grab the heavy book from your pockets but the weight unbalances you and sends you tumbling down the stairs where madmen are eating Jane Doe. You land on your head and are knocked unconscious. So at least the end comes painlessly for you.

Respawn?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:49:38 am by Aigre Excalibur »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2017, 04:48:04 am »

"Do you kids want to go orphanage? Our orphanages in motherland Russia are very good, they will take good care of you."

Threaten kids, take off my expensive suit jacket and proceed eating the cake. Make sure Comrade Trump eats as well. Keep eye on happenings.

Spoiler: Vladimir Putin (click to show/hide)

"This is the American dream, eating the most tremendous American cake, paid for by the Russians.  It's amazing, they'll pay for anything, it's like they don't even know how much money I have, and all the cakes, I'm going to buy this cake company, and I'm going to make it great again, it'll be amazing, just so amazing--just look at this sloppy counter, so much cake, just look at this, it's disgusting, disgusting for cake, it's still tremendous, but it's sloppy, such a waste.  That's why I need to buy this place, right Putin?  You'll pay for it, I could--I have all this money, I could buy the whole mall, but I don't need to, remember when yo--MMRPH"

Trump shuts up when Putin jams a giant slice of cake into his face.

CAAAAKE!

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

4 - Putin frightens children, who run back to their mothers complaining about the foreign stranger that wants to take them away. The adults in the room start giving you angry and suspicious looks.

4 - Trump shovels cake in his mouth with adequate skill, managing to not become messier than he already is.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2017, 04:59:04 am »

Go down to the third floor looking for Korean Cuisine

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2017, 07:02:27 am »

Bob does what any sane man would do in this commotion: use a directory to find the hardware store.
(sorry for the delay)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 07:45:33 am by Ultramarine Prime »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2017, 07:06:16 am »

Bob does what any sane man would do in this commotion: use a directory to find the hardware store. (sorry for the delay)

1 - Bob tries to locate a hardware store but wanders into a Victoria's Secret Lingerie shop instead. He stares at the pretty pictures for what seems to be ~too long~ a time. It's probably what most men would do given the circumstances.

Go down to the third floor looking for Korean Cuisine

1 - You go down a floor and see a Korean Ramen restaurant in front of you. But it's all south Korean cuisine, nothing like the hard bland barley porridge that strong righteous men of the north are used to. It fills you with shame and anger that your hated foes dine so well because of their ~western ways~.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 07:39:12 am by Aigre Excalibur »

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2017, 07:44:01 am »

"Well, while I'm here, I could buy something nice for Wendy."

Bob peruses the selection of bras and panties, excusing himself as he moves between mannequins. After finding a nice, lacy set in her size, he checks to see if he can afford it.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2017, 07:49:51 am »

Fortify the locations from which zombies could gain access to this location. Make sure we have access to the garden; I want to make sure we can use it for food production.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2017, 07:50:55 am »

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)

Go and find Trump, then force feed him the whole cake.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2017, 10:02:51 am »

Those parts are superfluous. Continue attacking.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2017, 12:49:15 pm »

"Well, while I'm here, I could buy something nice for Wendy."

Bob peruses the selection of bras and panties, excusing himself as he moves between mannequins. After finding a nice, lacy set in her size, he checks to see if he can afford it.

6 - visualizing his beloved Wendy, and doing his best to remember her fitting measurements, Bob goes about choosing Lingerie. He picks out the most exquisite 2 piece set, mastercrafted from the softest silk, tastefully hiding the obvious while accentuating every curve, softly adorned with the most delicate laces... The price tag comes up to $3707. But as the shopgirl runs outside to check the commotion, Bob nicks the lingerie.

Those parts are superfluous. Continue attacking.

5 - Jane headbutts the cannibal on top of her and bites into his throat. Blood spurts everywhere. The other cannibals cheer her on.

Fortify the locations from which zombies could gain access to this location. Make sure we have access to the garden; I want to make sure we can use it for food production.

To secure the roof garden would mean securing the entire fifth floor and all the access points that open into it. There are 2 escalators leading to the mall, 2 passenger lifts, and at least 2 hidden service lifts with a fire escape. If you secure the library alone, you would only have to barricade the entrance.

Continue?

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)

Go and find Trump, then force feed him the whole cake.

Roger wanders out of the Cinemas after a screening. He feels the sudden urge for cake and social justice and heads towards the Swensens.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2017, 12:50:31 pm »

What about fortifying the garden?
Actually, could I get a floor plan for the 5th floor? So I can strategize.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2017, 01:09:45 pm »

"Hello, I would like to order a custom cake for a friend. Just make a base for the cake itself, and completely cover it with sugar frosting. What, no, my friend can totally tolerate such amounts of sugar." After the waiter accepted the order of Roger, he stood up and screamed "HEY, PEOPLE! DO YOU WANT TO HEAR, OR RATHER SEE, SOME DISTURBING TRUTH ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA?!"

Show the public a picture of Donald Trump fapping to Hitler's thin mustache in order to tarnish Trump's name.
If successful, gather a band from the restaurant's visitors, then pay Trump a visit and give him the cake.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:15:42 pm by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15