Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all  (Read 28135 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2017, 02:29:07 pm »

Joe tries to ignore/not get angry at the puke on his clothing, instead trying to punch the cannibal in the eye.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2017, 04:00:17 pm »

Regarding the shopkeeper: I'm sorry, sir. Do you have any other heavy, non-priceless instruments we could use? Are there any other contrabassoons?

Regarding the plants: Is there anything here we can eat? Or at the very least seeds or stuff we can plant that will grow into foods?

Regrading the cannibals: Get out your weaponry, people! They're coming!

Regarding clumsy Roger: Get everyone involved in that tangle into the library. Make sure nobody is seriously hurt.

2 - There are several species of fern planted. None of them look edible. You could however, try uprooting all of it to use the soil.

6 - Somewhere in a janitor's closet, you find a survival seed bank with hardy black turtle beans. Those things take 48 to 70 days to grow once planted, however.

5 - Neither Roger no the children are injured. The guitar is mildly compressed. The cannibals are at the gates though.
First off, the bolded speech was supposed to represent an order to the bookworms, to arm themselves and prepare to defend the fifth floor.

Anyway, those black turtle bean seeds will be a good resource... in a while. First stop, defend our floor!
(Notes: I'm good at martial arts, can take a hit well, have both a pair of tonfas and an umbrella that I can use as weapons, am good at acrobatic feats, and above all, have good luck. Seriously, it's there on my character sheet, take a look.)

Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2017, 05:38:00 pm »

Start brainstorming...

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2017, 01:40:27 am »

Alright. Time to begin my conquest. Start by beating cannibals into submission.

Spoiler: Vladimir Putin (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 12, 2017, 05:12:05 am »

Tell the GF not to worry, and that I have a surprise for her. Then use the fire exit to reach the mall parking lot, I must have driven a bulldozer or something here, right?

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2017, 05:47:14 am »

Run downstairs and loot a store. If someone tries to stop me, smack them with the book.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:49:25 am by Secheral »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2017, 05:48:42 am »

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Take a nap for a while.

Spoiler: Roger Waters (click to show/hide)
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2017, 06:40:51 am »

Go to the roof, the fastest way possible
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 12, 2017, 01:48:08 pm »

Joe tries to ignore/not get angry at the puke on his clothing, instead trying to punch the cannibal in the eye.

5 - You strike the cannibal, ripping out the eye! The soft eyeball goes squish in your hands.

1 - The cannibal passes out from shock

Go to the roof, the fastest way possible

5 - You find a working cargo lift and ride it straight to the roof.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Take a nap for a while.

1 - You lie down in your corner, but excitable children step all over you as they gear up for Waaaghhhh against vicious cannibals.

Run downstairs and loot a store. If someone tries to stop me, smack them with the book.

You head for the eastern escalators which aren't under siege yet.

6 - You streak through the corridors of the fourth floor, bonking cannibals and civilians alike with your book as you run pass.

4 - You bonk a storekeeper just as he opens a cash register.

You now have $917.12 in small notes and coins.

Tell the GF not to worry, and that I have a surprise for her. Then use the fire exit to reach the mall parking lot, I must have driven a bulldozer or something here, right?

5 - You head for the carpark through the stairs. You have a shiny pickup truck waiting for you in the parking lot. There seem to be no cannibals in sight in the carpark. It would be possible to evacuate survivors through the carpark if you wanted to.

Alright. Time to begin my conquest. Start by beating cannibals into submission.

1 - You charge a gang of cannibals. They dogpile you and sink their teeth into your flesh, tearing the tendons in the left arm, right arm, left forearm, right forearm, left thigh, right thigh, left calf, right calf and chest.

5 - The gang leader sits on you and feasts on your cheeks.

Regarding the shopkeeper: I'm sorry, sir. Do you have any other heavy, non-priceless instruments we could use? Are there any other contrabassoons?

Regarding the plants: Is there anything here we can eat? Or at the very least seeds or stuff we can plant that will grow into foods?

Regrading the cannibals: Get out your weaponry, people! They're coming!

Regarding clumsy Roger: Get everyone involved in that tangle into the library. Make sure nobody is seriously hurt.

2 - There are several species of fern planted. None of them look edible. You could however, try uprooting all of it to use the soil.

6 - Somewhere in a janitor's closet, you find a survival seed bank with hardy black turtle beans. Those things take 48 to 70 days to grow once planted, however.

5 - Neither Roger no the children are injured. The guitar is mildly compressed. The cannibals are at the gates though.
First off, the bolded speech was supposed to represent an order to the bookworms, to arm themselves and prepare to defend the fifth floor.

Anyway, those black turtle bean seeds will be a good resource... in a while. First stop, defend our floor!
(Notes: I'm good at martial arts, can take a hit well, have both a pair of tonfas and an umbrella that I can use as weapons, am good at acrobatic feats, and above all, have good luck. Seriously, it's there on my character sheet, take a look.)

3 - You and a group of library goers fend of the cannibals at the gates with umbrellas and other improvised weapons... such as more umbrellas, stationery and catapult propelled gravel.

5 - The cannibals tear apart 1 layer of wooden fortifications on the west escalators. If they dismantle 2 more layers, they will be upon you!

3 - You bonk a few cannibals with your umbrellas, bruising the skin and causing no significant damage.

Start brainstorming...

3 - You watch as your broken form sizzles in the fire, taking your legacy, your father's legacy and your father's father's legacy with you. Perhaps your sister would be worthy to lead North Korea to victory against foreign invaders in your stead.

Create new character?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2017, 01:52:06 pm »

Ehh...

Bite?

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 12, 2017, 02:10:22 pm »

Use our umbrellas to shove the cannibals off the escalator.

[sheet to be edited in later, I am Jack]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 12, 2017, 03:01:19 pm »

Joe tries to look around for the fallen knife, or at least for other weapons.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2017, 04:28:24 pm »

Look around the roof
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all
« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2017, 11:17:27 pm »

Go even further downstairs. Throw all the money at a zombie and gauge his reaction.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:19:07 pm by Secheral »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2017, 02:41:04 am »

"Hey, at least watch at what you're stepping on when you're running, stupid kids!" Roger screamed to the kids. After that, Roger closed his eyes in attempt to take a nap.

Zzzzzzzz.
If someone nor something wakes me up again, become ANGERY and go smack the cannibals with my guitar.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15