Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [44.01] Ir Oram Modpack  (Read 1658 times)

CyborgKobold

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
[44.01] Ir Oram Modpack
« on: November 23, 2017, 10:19:25 pm »

A modpack who adds new things, bug-fixes, and extra difficulty to this wonderfull game.

Features:
- Reworked all the vanilla races
- Added four new races: Nagas, Drows, Driders and Satyrs (with satyresses)
- New plants
- New weapons
- New metals
- New workshops
- Specific drow pets
- More kobold pets
- A lot of new stuff

Notes:
The default playable races are dwarves and drows, but if you want you can play as Nagas, Humans, Elves, or Kobolds (these are the most complete of all the optional races).
The human nobles are based on real-world feudal nobles.
The dwarves now have a new noble: the Chaplain.
If you play as the drows, you can't have access to regular pets. Instead, they had specific drow pets based on the D&D universe.
Elves now are thieves.
The underground animal civs now are playable in adventure mode, and wear primitive clothes.
Kobolds are playable in adventure mode.

Credits:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Download Here!

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
Re: [44.01] Ir Oram Modpack
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 04:33:09 am »

If you don't mind me asking, does this have any new content, or is this a compilation of existing mods?

CyborgKobold

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [44.01] Ir Oram Modpack
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 12:13:55 pm »

If you don't mind me asking, does this have any new content, or is this a compilation of existing mods?

Of course it has new content! All the vanilla races were reworked by me, here are new armors and weapons, and certain things of the mods that I added were changed (As for example, the nagas, whose civilization is totally different from the mod that created NW_Kohaku). Also, I added firearms and merged content from various mods to improve the gameplay (the Adventurecraft venom extraction system with the creatures of the What Lurks Below mod), along with several other things.