Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Plump Helmet not brewable?  (Read 536 times)

CJSS

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Plump Helmet not brewable?
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:21:46 pm »

Wasn't sure if this should be posted in the bugs section.

Anyways, does anyone know how to make Plump Helmets brewable? In the Kitchen menu, it's not even an option (Shows - - - - in place of brew). I've read that it has happened to other people, but I can't find any fixes.

I've read it could be a tileset issue. I'm using Spacefox for 43.05 (I'm using the latest version of DF). However,  I've tried doing a clean install and transferring over the save, but it's still not an available option.

I have some 200 plump helmets, plenty of empty pots, and having no problem brewing Rye. So it shouldn't have anything to do with ingame materials.

I've also tried playing with the raws, but I've had no luck.  However, I'm not familiar with this, so perhaps I'm doing it wrong.

Anyways, any help would be super appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
Re: Plump Helmet not brewable?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 02:56:57 pm »

Raws are kept per-save, not per-install, so plump helmets will remain unbrewable if you move the save to different DF version.

I'd say you should go into your save's raw folder and check what plump helmet raws says, maybe compare the differences to wiki version.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Plump Helmet not brewable?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 10:17:13 am »

Are all your stockpiles correctly assigned? If 1 stockpile is assigned to a brewery, all the rest of the links have to be assigned too.

Including all the barrels, and seeds from the brewery back to the seed pile.