Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 73476 times)

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition
« on: October 06, 2017, 01:38:05 pm »

It's December. You know what that means -- time to sell all of your belongings to the corporate gods, just to gift your heart to your beloved ones! Except the Godmodder. He's distributing Christmas fortune cookies, but the Christmas fortune cookies say that he's going to destroy your favourite thing, and also Christmas.

1. Your main goal is to kill the Godmodder.
2. Do as you please, until you get attacked for it.
3. If you run out of days to kill the Godmodder, the Godmodder kills you and / or your favourite thing.
4. More rules may be added.
5. GM is an acronym for Gruesome Murderer.
6. ho ho ho

Spoiler: Recap (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Old OP (click to show/hide)
Discord.
A reboot of a previously attempted thread. Idea from Moniker on the Minecraft Forums.

The Godmodder: 100/100 HP.
Days Left: 31. [11/06/17]
Days Left: 18. [12/25/17]
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:06:22 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 01:51:11 pm »

>Grab a charge rifle and shoot it at his pants, hoping to destroy his underwear. Preferably at a family dinner party with his relatives.
it's over

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 02:27:55 pm »

Proudly declare that I hate myself and Love the godmodder!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 04:05:08 pm »

>Grab a charge rifle and shoot it at his pants, hoping to destroy his underwear. Preferably at a family dinner party with his relatives.
You completely annihilate the Godmodder's underwear in front of his family. People do that a lot to him, and as That Guy, he's gotta have all the contingencies! He has two layers of underwear. He tracks down your forum account, and PMs you.
Spoiler: PM (click to show/hide)

Proudly declare that I hate myself and Love the godmodder!
The Godmodder proudly declares that he loves himself and hates you... unless you join him. He hands you a contract, written entirely in -5pt font. Do you sign it?

The Godmodder: 100/100 HP.
Days Left: 31. [11/06/17]

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 04:20:20 pm »

Yes.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 05:19:08 pm »

Politely ask the godmodder to stop, since it's messing with those who are just trying to enjoy their rexperiences.

Avanti!

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 05:29:48 pm »

I write a letter along the lines of this man is a North Korean spy trying to steal nuclear technology from the United States to Trump. I also add in a bit about him wanting to kill us all and especially Trump and that he must be destroyed with a full demonstration of force to make an example of him.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 06:42:48 pm »

Yes.
You sign the Godmodder's contract. The text that you couldn't read said that you and your Favourite Thing™ now belong to the Godmodder. Some people say that you can't sell humans. Those people are sane and rational, so the Godmodder hates them. As you're his property or something, you should hate them too. The Godmodder tells you to kill a man!

Politely ask the godmodder to stop, since it's messing with those who are just trying to enjoy their rexperiences.
You politely ask the Godmodder to stop. He briefly considers it, and then shakes his head.

I write a letter along the lines of this man is a North Korean spy trying to steal nuclear technology from the United States to Trump. I also add in a bit about him wanting to kill us all and especially Trump and that he must be destroyed with a full demonstration of force to make an example of him.
You wake up to hear that Donald Trump has ordered a few hundred airstrikes on this mysterious Godmodder person, who is currently dancing around while holding the North Korean flag, five health less! Getting airstriked has gotta hurt! Also, they're both in front of your house.

Donald Trump: 100/100 HP.

The Godmodder: 95/100 HP. North Korean spy?
Days Left: 30. [11/06/17]
(The Godmodder's death-timer works off BST, like me.)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:48:52 am by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 06:46:13 pm »

Find 10,000 subwoofers and sonic amplifiers. Blast dial-up internet noises, followed by air raid sirens, and finishing the trio with Rebecca Black's "Friday" at ultra-high decibel levels.

Avanti!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 06:57:24 pm »

Stab Doubloon-Seven 77 times with a broken Crowbar, then Stomp on his head repeatedly while declaring that my favorite thing is the Godmodder.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 08:12:13 pm »

Try to discover what the godmodder's favorite thing (besides himself) is, and prepare an elaborate way to indirectly ensure it's destruction one day before he would destroy my things.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:29:41 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2017, 10:32:29 pm »

Subvert the narrative.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2017, 11:40:23 pm »

Have my favorite thing be the act of godmodding.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 02:46:26 am »

I see that Trump has gained a health counter...
Convince Trump that he himself is a Korean Spy!
 Also I make sure I am very very far away.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 06:55:38 am »

Find 10,000 subwoofers and sonic amplifiers. Blast dial-up internet noises, followed by air raid sirens, and finishing the trio with Rebecca Black's "Friday" at ultra-high decibel levels.
The Godmodder and his fanclub applaud you for holding the best concert that he's been to, and gives you the Godmodder Stamp of Approval! You're probably not sure what to think, when Rebecca Black bursts into your accidental concert.

"So, you don't like my singing? Well, well, well, better get in line."

She flips her curls back, before she claps her hands. A dishevelled middle-aged woman and a rather annoyed-seeming man appear from behind her back, before posing -- the woman shaking her ivory dagger about, the man holding a wand.

Rebecca Black Firing Squad summoned!

Stab Doubloon-Seven 77 times with a broken Crowbar, then Stomp on his head repeatedly while declaring that my favorite thing is the Godmodder.
You kill a man. The Godmodder gives you a thumbs up, reminds himself to make the next entry requirement harder, and lets you in. For now.

Try to discover what the godmodder's favorite thing (besides himself) is, and prepare an elaborate way to indirectly ensure it's destruction one day before he would destroy my things.
You walk up to the Godmodder, and ask him what his favourite things are. He has multiple, because he's special. Because you asked for one, he'll tell you one -- destroying other people's favourite things!

Subvert the narrative.
You subvert the narrative. What now?
(i own the narrative, don't pretend i'm not watching you)

Have my favorite thing be the act of godmodding.
Your favourite thing is the act of godmodding! You make yourself a godmodder! This gives you the power of ignoring other people, game mechanics, rationality, reality, but people want to kill you now! More people than usual, anyway.

"Don't worry! I can destroy your godmodding without destroying mine."

I see that Trump has gained a health counter...
Convince Trump that he himself is a Korean Spy!
 Also I make sure I am very very far away.

You run. Trump uses this time to airstrike your house.

"Hey, Becks!" The Godmodder says -- waving about a pamphlet for Doubloon's funeral.

"What?"

"I really, really, really, like your music."
The Godmodder looks at the floor.

"pls no kill"

"no guarantees"

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmodder.

Donald Trump: 100/100 HP.

Rebecca Renee Black: 60/75 HP.
Renee Swan: 50/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

The Godmodder: 95/100 HP. North Korean spy?
Days Left: 30. [11/06/17]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40