Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 73260 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 07:04:27 am »

Convince Trump that every one is a spy for North Korea.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 10:13:49 am »

Crash into his house on a unicorn. Scatter colourful flowers and deposit an elf holding two cats in his house. Flee.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 10:30:45 am »

Convince Trump that every one is a spy for North Korea.
You bring the most basic argument you can, to Trump, telling him that he can't trust anyone, that everyone around him could be a Korean Spy, or a Russian spy, or a shape-shifting reptilian from the Constellation Draco. You slowly break his trust in reality, snapping the fingers that let him cling on so tightly to his perception of it. You stop for a second. You're so powerful, you're shaping the President of the United States of America (hell, he's in your house right now) -- you can be the American Choi Soon-Sil! You smile to yourself, and then Trump stands up from the plush velvet seat that you offered him.

"You're fired, he's fired, everyone's fired."

Trump takes out a gun, and shoots you, before declaring a statement to America, in his way, the best way.

Trump writes down a personal note on his schedule for when to fire everyone.

Crash into his house on a unicorn. Scatter colourful flowers and deposit an elf holding two cats in his house. Flee.
The Godmodder puts the elf in his basement, turns the two cats into grimalkin, and then watches you run!

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmodder.

Donald Trump: 100/100 HP. Carrying his gun, Bad Hombres. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]

Rebecca Renee Black: 60/75 HP.
Renee Swan: 50/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

The Godmodder: 95/100 HP. North Korean spy?
Days Left: 30. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 11:55:09 am by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2017, 10:49:30 am »

Trample the grimalkin beneath the unicorn's hooves while initiating a monologue about the power of love and friendship. Attempt to stab the godmodder with the thorny stalk of a rose.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2017, 10:49:51 am »

Make sure I have, and keep, the godmodder's attention on this, and that they understand what I'm saying;

"Heh, I'm not sure you understand. Well, you'll probably twist reality to make it so that you already understood, but hey, that's godmodding. I don't even care much if I'm a godmodder or not. It's the fact that people CAN godmod that I love as my favorite thing. So, in a way, it's pretty likely I'll win. To undo the ability to godmod, which you possess, my favorite thing is gone. But then, with no godmoding, you can be killed. Not by other godmoding, though, since all that would be gone, but still. And, without godmodding, you can't god mod godmodding back into existence. If you don't undo the total ability to godmod, my favorite thing still exists. So, there. I'd love to see you try to god mod a solution to this. No, really. Godmodding is my favorite thing. I'm willing to sacrifice it, because the undoing of all godmodding by godmodding itself would be the pinnacle of godmoding. Would you like some tea?"

Have been preparing some tea all this time, as a peace offering of sorts, and offer it to him. It will in no way aid in his defeat, though it may be involved neutrally.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 12:43:43 pm »

Force the godmodder to re-read roleplaying rules, particularly the part about no godmodding.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2017, 12:53:09 pm »

poke the godmodder in the eye
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2017, 12:59:21 pm »

Trample the grimalkin beneath the unicorn's hooves while initiating a monologue about the power of love and friendship. Attempt to stab the godmodder with the thorny stalk of a rose.
You trample grimalkin, before talking about the power of love and friendship. Rebecca Black carefully transcribes it down, before posting in portions to her Twitter account. The Godmodder is so horrified that he nearly gets stabbed, before knocking the thorn away with his North Korean flag!

Make sure I have, and keep, the godmodder's attention on this, and that they understand what I'm saying;

"Heh, I'm not sure you understand. Well, you'll probably twist reality to make it so that you already understood, but hey, that's godmodding. I don't even care much if I'm a godmodder or not. It's the fact that people CAN godmod that I love as my favorite thing. So, in a way, it's pretty likely I'll win. To undo the ability to godmod, which you possess, my favorite thing is gone. But then, with no godmoding, you can be killed. Not by other godmoding, though, since all that would be gone, but still. And, without godmodding, you can't god mod godmodding back into existence. If you don't undo the total ability to godmod, my favorite thing still exists. So, there. I'd love to see you try to god mod a solution to this. No, really. Godmodding is my favorite thing. I'm willing to sacrifice it, because the undoing of all godmodding by godmodding itself would be the pinnacle of godmoding. Would you like some tea?"

Have been preparing some tea all this time, as a peace offering of sorts, and offer it to him. It will in no way aid in his defeat, though it may be involved neutrally.
"Kid, I understand this. I understand everything, I understand things like you wouldn't believe! Unfortunately, there's only one person who's allowed to have the act of godmodding as their favourite thing, and that's me! Your favourite thing is the fact that YOU can godmod, bro."

He takes a step forward.

"Well, until you misspelled it. How do you misspell speech?"

The Godmodder takes out a mask, and steals the second 'd' from your personal act of godmodding! Your favourite thing is now godmoding!

Force the godmodder to re-read roleplaying rules, particularly the part about no godmodding.
The Godmodder knows all of the rules. He doesn't really care about them, though.

poke the godmodder in the eye
You lightly poke the Godmodder in the eye. 2 damage.

In Other News
Rebecca Black heals 5 HP from posting about love and friendship. She then takes her besties in the firing squad on a date, to eat good food, drink good drink, and generally clear their minds from the stress of having to shoot the haters -- favourite things can be very stressful, sometimes!

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmoder.

Donald Trump: 100/100 HP. Carrying his gun, Bad Hombres. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]

Rebecca Renee Black: 65/75 HP.

The Godmodder: 93/100 HP.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2017, 01:01:59 pm »

Appear suddenly and stick Trump with The Stand Arrow. If his soul and spirit are strong enough, Trump will get a random Stand. If not? He'll get sick with a rather deadly illness. I'm sure he's strong enough to handle it.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2017, 01:07:20 pm »

Appear suddenly and stick Trump with The Stand Arrow. If his soul and spirit are strong enough, Trump will get a random Stand. If not? He'll get sick with a rather deadly illness. I'm sure he's strong enough to handle it.
Pre-Update Note.
I was literally thinking about giving Trump a Stand. +3 seer points.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2017, 01:09:15 pm »

Use the rules as weapons against the godmodder! Force the words into physical form and hit him with them as hard as possible!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2017, 01:12:51 pm »

Pre-Update Note.
I was literally thinking about giving Trump a Stand. +3 seer points.

((Oh! Nice!))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2017, 01:37:47 pm »

You stab Trump with the Stand Arrow, before a flash of light pours from his body. He poses with Bad Hombres, a fat, stout, suit of armour hovering above him. Its face is a disc, patterned with the American flag, though two dollar signs are burnt into it, and it carries a miniature skyscraper in its hands.

「Bad Hombres, Nasty Woman」.

Use the rules as weapons against the godmodder! Force the words into physical form and hit him with them as hard as possible!
You hit the Godmodder with the rules! He jumps over rule one, before taking rule two from your hands, and smashing it into your head. You drop the rest of the rules, words pouring back into metaphysical space!

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmoder.
Greatness942: Seer Points: 3.

Bad Hombres, Nasty Women: 10,000/10,000 HP.

Rebecca Renee Black: 65/75 HP.

The Godmodder: 93/100 HP.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 01:42:09 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2017, 01:40:09 pm »

continue to poke the godmodder in the eye until he tries to stop me. Then proceed to glove slapping.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2017, 01:46:44 pm »

>Spawn about 1000 or so fully bionic supersoldiers equipped with singularity torpedo launchers, and order them to point the torpedo launchers at the godmodder, and have them switch to their charge rifles to clean up.
it's over
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40