Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 73432 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2017, 02:59:54 pm »

Spend a Seer Point to find out Bad Hombres's Stand Ability. I doubt it just hits things hard and precisely like Star Platinum, so knowing it's ability outright will help out. Then stab myself with the Stand Arrow.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:05:44 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2017, 04:10:05 pm »

Form a bad hombres and nasty women army, get Trump really riled up, either kill him or get him to kill the Godmodder!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2017, 04:59:40 pm »

Conjure an army of giant forks to fight the godmodder.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2017, 05:35:29 pm »

Having subverted the narrative, heal the godmodder to full hp. Be the godmodder's stand.
My favorite thing is serving the godmodder.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2017, 05:45:35 pm »

Go steal a car and run over the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2017, 06:29:39 pm »

Retreat to a satanic cult in the mountains and learn necromancy. Find ancient burial ground and come marching down with my army of the dead.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2017, 10:50:05 pm »

Summon a reverse healer. Make him heal the godmodder for negative HP.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2017, 11:07:04 pm »

Fully heal Secheral by setting his max HP to 0.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2017, 11:11:51 pm »

Having subverted the narrative, heal the godmodder to full hp. Be the godmodder's stand.

Going from JJBA's actual lore, a Stand is the psychic manifestation. It's the crazy shit that makes you be able to turn yourself into string or make fatal armies of Army Men Toys. Thus, you're more a right-hand man than a Stand.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2017, 11:18:49 pm »

A stand is a separate physical manifestation, so I can be it. I subverted the narrative, remember?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2017, 11:25:01 pm »

Oh yeah! That's right. Okay. Wait, does that mean you actually get your own Stand Ability, then?

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2017, 11:31:40 pm »

Thank the stranger for healing me. May he choke on my kindness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2017, 02:00:44 am »

ENTER The Great Goatsby in a puff of smoke

"FIJAOJDOSIHFEG I'M BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS."

Attempt to create a psychic entity capable of godmodding at the same capacity as The Godmodder but whose only directive is to erase The Godmodder from existence before doing the same to itself.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2017, 03:30:43 am »

This is a lot of posts! Give me a short??? while to evaluate them all, please! You can post anyway, though something might affect your action.

continue to poke the godmodder in the eye until he tries to stop me. Then proceed to glove slapping.
The Godmodder picks up a glove. You find yourself compelled to slap it out of his hands, and then slap it on the floor, again, and again, until your hands bleed and you can no longer poke people! Or slap. That's a thing, too.

>Spawn about 1000 or so fully bionic supersoldiers equipped with singularity torpedo launchers, and order them to point the torpedo launchers at the godmodder, and have them switch to their charge rifles to clean up.
The Godmodder claps his hands. The singularity torpedo launchers jam, before sucking the bionic supersoldiers into them -- except for the control group that the Godmodder kidnaps to vivisect!

Spend a Seer Point to find out Bad Hombres's Stand Ability. I doubt it just hits things hard and precisely like Star Platinum, so knowing it's ability outright will help out. Then stab myself with the Stand Arrow.
You see.
Spoiler: And what did you see? (click to show/hide)

-1 Seer Point.
(All political debates must be done in the form of murder. Civilised, great.)

Form a bad hombres and nasty women army, get Trump really riled up, either kill him or get him to kill the Godmodder!
You run around finding people of the 'very worst kind' (that's an Alex Jones quote, don't kill me), befriend them, and then show them to Trump. Trump freezes up, before slowly walking towards you.

"Spies, spies, spies," and he spins Bad Hombres, "hovering around us like flies!"

Conjure an army of giant forks to fight the godmodder.
You look at wertyzerty, see that he has very good ideas, and summon an army of giant forks!

You become the Godmodder's stand! You try to heal the Godmodder, and succeed! +1 health. He screams.

"When I was a novice at doing the whole GODMODDING THING, some WITCH placed a curse on my soul! Any healing I got would turn to harm, unless it caused me more suffering. Also, I got ressurrective immortality, but that's a SMALL DETAIL!"

The Godmodder rolls the L about -- caught an L, dropped an L --, before screaming. It appears that he's actually taken 1 damage.

Go steal a car and run over the godmodder.
The Godmodder phases through the window, throws you out, runs you over, and then causes the car to explode!

Retreat to a satanic cult in the mountains and learn necromancy. Find ancient burial ground and come marching down with my army of the dead.
Army of the dead summoned!

You summon a reverse healer. The Godmodder spins him around, and then runs! He then dies of having 0 health.

You do so!

Going from JJBA's actual lore, a Stand is the psychic manifestation. It's the crazy shit that makes you be able to turn yourself into string or make fatal armies of Army Men Toys. Thus, you're more a right-hand man than a Stand.
Vanilla Ice's greatest mistake was to not turn himself into a stand.

A stand is a separate physical manifestation, so I can be it. I subverted the narrative, remember?
I'm still watching you.

Oh yeah! That's right. Okay. Wait, does that mean you actually get your own Stand Ability, then?
Yes.

Thank the stranger for healing me. May he choke on my kindness.

Egan_BW chokes, taking 1,000 damage. Stand HP is different from normal HP, after all, and believe me, there are a lot of types of HP. The Godmodder is unaffected -- he's mastered the art of distancing himself from other parts of himself!

ENTER The Great Goatsby in a puff of smoke

"FIJAOJDOSIHFEG I'M BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS."

Attempt to create a psychic entity capable of godmodding at the same capacity as The Godmodder but whose only directive is to erase The Godmodder from existence before doing the same to itself.
You create a psychic entity. It's a psychic construct, not an entity that is psychic. The Godmodder then changes its directive to be 'erase people who dislike the Godmodder from existence'.

Violet light begins to crackle in the air, before turning into a maelstrom, a great whirlwind consuming the battlefield. Wings burst from the whirlwind, unfolding upon each other, constant cacophony of screams echoing in the air. You look into its visage, and you feel the unmistakable marking of it being a great thing -- a favourite thing, in both the eyes of reality, and the eyes of killing people.

Who the hell am I kidding, they're the same thing.

Ψ-METATRON summoned.

Let's All Kill Each Other!
The Godmodder sits on Doubloon-Seven's concert stage, an army of assorted beings ready to kill him. Ψ-METATRON hovers above him, and the army decides that it's a good idea to perhaps not approach the psychic death-angel. They instead look to the Don, who is also there. Now, see, I'm (not) not allowed to hurt entities on the turn that they're summoned, so they rush the Don! The Don and BHNW miss all of their attacks, and take 5 / 500 damage in the kerfuffle.

Meanwhile, the Rebecca Black Firing Squad approach the Godmodder. Rebecca Black approaches the Godmodder, and cocks her head slightly.

"If you like my music, Mr Godmodder, surely you'll let me sing my new single?"

The Godmodder taps his chin, and then opens up his arms.

"If you agree to share with my darling angel."

Ψ-METATRON sings, and Rebecca Black begins to scream, before singing along with it. Her compatriots follow suit, and the singing begins to overwhelm all. Get earplugs?

You're all in a concert hall, I guess.

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmoder.
Greatness942: Seer Points: 2.
Secheral: 0/25 HP.

Bad Hombres: 12/12 HP. (x5.)
Nasty Women: 8/8 HP. (x5.)
Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x10.)
Army of the Dead: 5/5 HP. (x10.)

Donald Trump: 95/100 HP. Carrying his gun, Bad Hombres. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]
「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」: 9,500/10,000 HP.  「That's Life.」

Rebecca Renee Black: 65/75 HP. Singing.
Renee Swan: 50/50 HP. Singing.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP. Singing.

Ψ-METATRON, Voice of the Godmodder: 100/100 HP. A Great Thing. Singing. Godmodder.
The Godmodder: 92/100 HP.
Egan_BW: 9,000/10,000 HP. 「???
Days Left: 29. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:07:27 am by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2017, 03:55:58 am »

This is hilarious, offer to become the personal servant of the godmodder for life, if he instead of killing me and destroying my favorite thins, spares me and destroys my least favorite things, those being dictatorships.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40