Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 73259 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2017, 12:59:26 am »

((Did you spin a single reel for all three slots? Or is Friction all we got? Because the former is how it actually works.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 23, 2017, 01:04:37 am »

Kick the Godmodder in the dick. Then, order my army to reload and open fire on the Godmodder again when I get out of the way.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 01:06:32 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 23, 2017, 06:49:58 am »

Hit the godmodder in the face with my gun.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 23, 2017, 07:48:38 am »

Ask the godmodder to take a hundred year break, we can take over his duties in the meantime.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 23, 2017, 08:00:05 am »

(is there a limit to how many people can write at once?)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #335 on: October 23, 2017, 08:47:19 am »

Hijack and escape on a escape pod, crash pod into godmodder's basement
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 23, 2017, 10:45:55 am »

: Attack the Godmodder with awful bursts of negative energy!
: Meditate, summoning White Angels of Chesed to kill the Godmodder with kindness. Then leap up to Chokmah and across to Binah, achieving enlightenment and becoming a Buddha.
both: spark yin, yin, then yang, forming ☳ Thunder. Strike the Godmodder with ☳ Thunder.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 23, 2017, 02:05:53 pm »

Give the godmodder a severe shark allergy.
Insert witty signature here

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 23, 2017, 03:04:40 pm »

Thank you GigaGiant for your contribution to the Galactic Empire!

Grant GigaGiant the title of 'Grand Admiral' for their upgrade to the Death Star (now StarKiller Base)

Now, call me old fashioned, but I want the Godmodder's head! His literal head! Go, and kill him for the glory of the Galactic Empire!

Send Stormtrooper army to attack the Godmodder.

Also, raise taxes on the Galactic Empire to fund the 'FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER' fundraiser.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 23, 2017, 03:11:45 pm »

"Yes sir! Glad to be of assistance!"

Accept the title. Also, still try to give the godmodder a shark allergy.
Insert witty signature here

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 23, 2017, 03:43:37 pm »

Draws in base energy of current fallen heaven, in his suit made of dead fallen angel flesh. He proceeds to slash open barrier of reality and uploads a universe ignition blast in the basement. Said blast does big damage in basement, destroys barrier so now in play as shards of dimeionsal substance fly to slice up survivors from the intense holocaust blast.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 23, 2017, 04:24:54 pm »

Ubercharge consumptiveAbsolutist.
Dodge anyone trying to fuck with me in any way, even if it's supposedly beneficial. In fact, as a standing order dodge everything that comes my way.

You ubercharge me, before turning on your dodgemaster powers!

Stand on either side of Egan_BW and spark him with a tiny bit of each of my qi charges, empowering him to Egan_BW.
Dodged!

Welp, I'm outta here. Run away from the devils before they eternally imprison me in their bellies of pure nothing. Call the unicorn and make him send his suicide/reform squad of degenerates to save me if I don't make it. Gather air while running.

The Devil crawls up to you, wheezing. It raises its trident, spat from the bell of its maniacal husk, before driving it through your body. Your organs squelch, as the Unicorn descends from the sky. Your mind praises him, and you suspect that you'd bend down if not for being impaled upon a trident. The Devil laughs -- it already has your soul upon his trident, and you are already within his domain. He slurps your body, before wearing it as a husk. A member of the suicide squad gives their body up so you can wear it.

Welp. I created a disloyal army, now I must destroy them before someone tries to become the "Goodmodder". Poison the Goodmodder Army's Rations.
They're already dead.

Oh, by the way, you can easily determine what my post originally said: just remove the italicised "Alternate Spin's" and replace it with the bracketed and struck-out "bloop_bleep's", and unstrike the struck portion below.
Noted.

Arrest Maximum Spins' Spin, making him Minimum Spin.
Alternate Maximum Spin becomes Minimum Spin!

i
i
i'm leg
i'm leg scrombled

((Did you spin a single reel for all three slots? Or is Friction all we got? Because the former is how it actually works.))
Noted for today's spin of the reel. In fact, we'll make up for that by spinning the second slots twice!

Kick the Godmodder in the dick. Then, order my army to reload and open fire on the Godmodder again when I get out of the way.
The Godmodder stares at you blankly.

"Is that what kids these days call a crime against humanity?"

He holds your hand. He then gets shot by your army, but he smiles. Smiling. Whilst holding someone's hand. Disgusting. +4% death.

Hit the godmodder in the face with my gun.
The Godmodder shoots you in the face with his stick.

Ask the godmodder to take a hundred year break, we can take over his duties in the meantime.
The Godmodder tells you to ask that question again in November.

(is there a limit to how many people can write at once?)
No.

Hijack and escape on a escape pod, crash pod into godmodder's basement
You hijack the remains of the Godmodder's interdimensional flagship, before crashing into the basement!

: Attack the Godmodder with awful bursts of negative energy!
: Meditate, summoning White Angels of Chesed to kill the Godmodder with kindness. Then leap up to Chokmah and across to Binah, achieving enlightenment and becoming a Buddha.
both: spark yin, yin, then yang, forming ☳ Thunder. Strike the Godmodder with ☳ Thunder.
The Godmodder emanates sickening waves of bad vibes, dude. The White Angels of Chesed proceed to fall over from existential dread from simply feeling them. Finally, that guy walks into lightning all the time. He's basically a lightningrod.

Give the godmodder a severe shark allergy.
The Godmodder gets a severe shark allergy. He then curses the incoming sharknado tomorrow.

Thank you GigaGiant for your contribution to the Galactic Empire!

Grant GigaGiant the title of 'Grand Admiral' for their upgrade to the Death Star (now StarKiller Base)

Now, call me old fashioned, but I want the Godmodder's head! His literal head! Go, and kill him for the glory of the Galactic Empire!

Send Stormtrooper army to attack the Godmodder.

Also, raise taxes on the Galactic Empire to fund the 'FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER' fundraiser.

+$100,000 to the FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER! The Godmodder uses his bad vibes to reduce them all into slobbering soldiers that can barely aim!

"Yes sir! Glad to be of assistance!"

Accept the title. Also, still try to give the godmodder a shark allergy.
It has been done.

Draws in base energy of current fallen heaven, in his suit made of dead fallen angel flesh. He proceeds to slash open barrier of reality and uploads a universe ignition blast in the basement. Said blast does big damage in basement, destroys barrier so now in play as shards of dimeionsal substance fly to slice up survivors from the intense holocaust blast.
Minimum Spin throws the Gelding Men's Union into the blast, annihilating the latter!

X -- II.
Gravity lowers! The Peasant-King Borc, wielding the legendary weapon Not The Bees! summoned!

The Godmodder marks a date on the calendar, the date where you all get to die! These happy days are about to be over, and you better rush to kill that guy.

also
i
i
i'm leg scrombled
bone hurting juice is pouring out of my orifices
halp

basements are clean and healthy places that you should live in
I'll Kill You On That Date, I Swear: [24/10/17].
FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER: $1,100. Ends on [31/10/17].

Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)

ZOMBIETRON ∞.
The Grim Reaper.
Minimum Spin.
James Mattis. Half-Godmoder.
The Unicorn and His Band of Degenerates.

Gelding Men's Union.
Starkiller Base.
Army Loyal Only to Me.

@TeletubbiesFact / the Devil. Wearing Secheral's body as a suit!
consumptiveAbsolutist. Ubercharged! leg scrombled.

The Godmodder. 40% dead.
Days Left: 16. [11/07/17]
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 05:19:40 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 23, 2017, 07:25:41 pm »

Arrest the spin on the reels, also. Don't like excessive random elements.

Bloop the godmodder on the snoot, and evade.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 23, 2017, 07:38:40 pm »

Remind cA that ☳ Thunder is not the same as lightning, but actually a kind of sonic boom. Anyway,

: Give my buddhahood to the Godmodder unconditionally.
: Shoot negative bees at this Bork thing until it dies.
both: Spark yang, yin, then yin to summon ☶ Mountain, and drop ☶ Mountain on the Godmodder's head. Then lift it up again - gravity's lowered, remember (but having a mountain dropped on you still hurts, obviously, because of its inertia) - and beat him to death with it.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 23, 2017, 07:41:36 pm »

Use my Stand to beat the Godmodder to death, shielding myself with the Golden Fleece.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40