Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: One hidden fun stuff area (Spoilers maybe)  (Read 2510 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: One hidden fun stuff area (Spoilers maybe)
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 06:11:10 pm »

Only one line to create them? That is incredibly terse.
One line to create them all, One line to guide them, One line to place them all and in the darkness hide them.
It was really the commenting that hid them. [/pedantic-nerd]
After posting, I had thought of saying "in the strata", synonimously equivalent to my intended meaning of where-they-were-hidden-when-they-were-hid. But I thought it was obvious what I meant, and why.  [/selfcritical-nerd]

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 06:20:51 pm »

Only one line to create them? That is incredibly terse.
One line to create them all, One line to guide them, One line to place them all and in the darkness hide them.
It was really the commenting that hid them. [/pedantic-nerd]
After posting, I had thought of saying "in the strata", synonimously equivalent to my intended meaning of where-they-were-hidden-when-they-were-hid. But I thought it was obvious what I meant, and why.  [/selfcritical-nerd]
F(the content of the pseudo-BBCode tag)FY: it is true that I don't know what you are referring to by 'the strata', but that is a product of my own ignorance, not an oversight on your part. What does it mean?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 07:12:38 pm »

At the time that the One Line was active, it Created the feature, Guided the form it took, and then Placed that formation with the deep, dark rock strata whereupon they await player discovery...  That's all.  Like the proverbial dissection of either joke or frog, it may now be more clearly understood, but (most relevantly) it is definitely now also dead...  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]