Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Castle party (updet)  (Read 3553 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle party (updet)
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 05:02:48 pm »

bloop_bleep orders the trebuchet to be loaded and fired down at Mariner and Malk.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 05:12:13 pm »

You don't have a trebuchet yet. You have lumber, tools, and 5 engineers. Normally it takes around 10 hours to build a trebuchet, at the fastest so the fact that i'm gonna let you build it in one turn now that you have supplies is already stretching it I think. Lots of other things you could do with mechanics and the parts available if you wanted to though. 
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 05:19:27 pm »

Disarmed? No. I think you mean armed with Void.
Un and the Champion consign the two remaining foes in the gatehouse to the Void personally, then press on (after retrieving Un's sword) with the remaining the veiled peons to take the matter up with the four by the walls.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 05:35:49 pm »

Fine then.

bloop_bleep builds a trebuchet.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 05:39:35 pm »

Jeeves:
Attempt to stop the armless man's bleeding. Rip off parts of the man's clothes and use them as bandages. If attacked, defend him. Use whatever means necessary to keep him alive.

Gatehouse soldier:
Continue defending the gatehouse.

Crossbow squad:
Continue firing upon enemies.

Ally myself and my men with bloop_bleep as well.
Insert witty signature here

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2017, 06:48:08 pm »

Name: Roarnk, the butcher
Aspect: Monstrosity
Description: A beast of a man, mostly because he is literally a beast. Roarnk is a swine, a grotesque pig like humanoid, whose kind were originally mistaken for orcs. Roarnk worships the New God of Flesh, (AKA the Swine King, who ate the Old God of Flesh), who twists flesh into monstrous forms.

just posting this for when/if the stage 2 slots open
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 02:37:02 pm by Failbird105 »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2017, 06:56:01 pm »

I am confused as to whether I made it in or not. If I did make it in Niko Attempts a full circut of the world in an attempt to meet anyone else near its edge like he is

If not, tell me where I went wrong and I will make the appropriate edits.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2017, 07:03:19 pm »

You did not. You are first on list for new players during phase 2 though.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2017, 07:05:12 pm »

I am confused as to whether I made it in or not. If I did make it in Niko Attempts a full circut of the world in an attempt to meet anyone else near its edge like he is

where you went wrong was that you were late to post. Both slots had been taken already when you arrived.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2017, 10:05:31 pm »

I am confused as to whether I made it in or not. If I did make it in Niko Attempts a full circuit of the world in an attempt to meet anyone else near its edge like he is

where you went wrong was that you were late to post. Both slots had been taken already when you arrived.

He never mentioned[as far as I was aware] a player cap, he just mentioned that he wanted four players minimum, so I thought I could join just fine.... is there a waitlist I could go on at least?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2017, 10:12:07 pm »

is there a waitlist I could go on at least?
You are first on list for new players during phase 2 though.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2017, 10:28:10 pm »

He never mentioned[as far as I was aware] a player cap, he just mentioned that he wanted four players minimum, so I thought I could join just fine.... is there a waitlist I could go on at least?

Ill add another pair, if someone else want to join.Go ahead and post a character sheet.

((For my sake, please include your character name when you post an action. I might add more spots when we get to phase 2, which is when everybody is dead, but for now i'm going to leave it at 6 cause this update ended up being pretty long as it is.))

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2017, 01:24:49 am »

Run over and use this holy power to destroy the heretics attacking the castle.
Remaining gatehouse soldiers: hold the line.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2017, 01:38:57 am »

I'll add another pair if someone else wants to join.Go ahead and post a character sheet.

((For my sake, please include your character name when you post an action. I might add more spots when we get to phase 2, which is when everybody is dead, but for now, it's going to leave it at 6 cause this update ended up being pretty long as it is.))

Note the [as far as I was aware] bit, I did not notice that you had said that.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2017, 02:01:29 am »

It's no big deal. Mostly it's because I want to get used to writing med sized updates before I go for big updates so I don't get overwhelmed, and I really wasn't expecting this many people to be interested. The other bit is that it would be kinda unfair to throw more people in now that most players have taken some losses.
I'm gonna throw some more people in on phase two, which I think will give a nice sense of growth, and be a bit more fair to all parties concerned. Your first up for that list and i'll send out PM's too in case people aren't watching the thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4