Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which secret containing book should we steal first?

Creatures Uncovered (Concerns the secrets of the beast warrior)
- 5 (6.5%)
Misconceptions About The Dragonlord (Concerns the secrets of dragons)
- 10 (13%)
Foundations of Blizzards (Concerns the secrets of wind and air as magical weapons)
- 6 (7.8%)
The Meaning of Dragonfire (Concerns the secrets of dragons)
- 4 (5.2%)
Book of Coagulation (Concerns the secrets of legendary cheese making)
- 42 (54.5%)
Look for more books, I want a different secret
- 1 (1.3%)
Let's just steal a slab and hope for the best
- 9 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 100

Author Topic: The Resurgence of Modded Hell (Back, Still Broken, Now With Giant Butterflies)  (Read 279676 times)

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam

Yep, looks like I was wrong - nonetheless it wasn't too bad, I already managed to update everything.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All creatures in my mods now have _SCOR at the end of the [CREATURE:CREATURENAME] so that might help with raw dupes

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile

Alright, I'll check it out. And have we found if there are any new tags we have to add to everything?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

The file changes note in the Dwarf Fortress folder lists all the raw changes.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Alright, this may not such a cut and dry copy and pasting as I had hoped for.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile

Pretty much a problem faced by all mixmods so far.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have fixed yet another problem with the neanderthals, that they would end up with no trade due to not having animals, and then fixed a new problem caused by that fix, that being they have animal men, so now they don't, but be prepared for giant tyrannosauruses in sieges from neanderthals

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile

So I'm gonna have to go soon, this is why.

I'll try to deal with that meaty brew before I have to go though.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm glad I waited on updating Scourge's mod because I was lazy because of strategic planning. I'm going to try to get on that soon, it's my guess that some confliction with Scourge's dinosaurs and the other dinosaurs is at least one of the problems. And I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to be here for the potential beginning Derpy Dev, but tell us when you get back into a position to join us. You probably won't have missed much We will be sure to make substantial progress in your absence.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile

And I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to be here for the potential beginning Derpy Dev, but tell us when you get back into a position to join us. You probably won't have missed much We will be sure to make substantial progress in your absence.

It's fine honestly, just a bit sadmaking. Oh well. Make sure to build that meat tower tall and strong, I want goblins and dwarves alike to marvel at our massive hunk of meat.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All creatures in the land, sentient or not, will marvel at the meat tower, and then be cut down and used for it's expansion.

Updating mods as I see them, I don't think I'm going to have to update all of them, but I don't know. Anyone have any experience with adding mods for this specific version. I'd also like you guys to know that the update to the dwarfmon mod adds pokemon werebeasts, so that's going to be fun.

I tried to gen a new world in the new version with the mods, and it almost worked but crashed on the last 2% of finalizing sites.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 08:43:40 pm by MottledPetrel »

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

Are you sure about allowing lots of visitors? The new update apparently heightens the amount of visitors...
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uhhhh... Surrrrrre. I don't see why not, it would be good to see what the land has to offer. I'm also thinking about potentially making the tavern the only entrance way to the caverns, so when something terrible and syndrome spraying decides to crawl up we have an early warning system. So all those bards won't end up being totally useless.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam

Make sure to make a tavern at the aboveground entrance as well, hee hee.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It has been decided that EVERY entrance to the fort will be a tavern. This will be to ensure that everyone is happy because of the constant party, as well as meat for the meat tower will be generated every time something attacks the fort. At the very least, the deaths of all the innocent party goers will be enough to give us time to close the drawbridge leading to the main fort.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 100