Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which secret containing book should we steal first?

Creatures Uncovered (Concerns the secrets of the beast warrior)
- 5 (6.5%)
Misconceptions About The Dragonlord (Concerns the secrets of dragons)
- 10 (13%)
Foundations of Blizzards (Concerns the secrets of wind and air as magical weapons)
- 6 (7.8%)
The Meaning of Dragonfire (Concerns the secrets of dragons)
- 4 (5.2%)
Book of Coagulation (Concerns the secrets of legendary cheese making)
- 42 (54.5%)
Look for more books, I want a different secret
- 1 (1.3%)
Let's just steal a slab and hope for the best
- 9 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 100

Author Topic: The Resurgence of Modded Hell (Back, Still Broken, Now With Giant Butterflies)  (Read 280332 times)

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile

We still have meat building, right?

Wait I need to update that mod for the new version don't I? Uh oh.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

It'll probably be fine, it's not an entity file.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've got a little minor Christmas mod in the works FYI, hint:Come on it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile

Well, we'll see if it takes long enough for us to start this thing for you to have time to finish it. As for the meat mod, yes I'm going to implement it, I just haven't had time yet. I'm going to try to do it tonight, as well as update the Teh Lol Mod, as well as Scourge's mods. As a whole, the error log has been drastically reduced, to the point where I can actually sit down and skim it without going through a 1000 page novel. So I guess we've got that going for us.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam

I might get a Darkest Dungeon pack done before then as well.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That would be great, we could always do with some more conflicting universes. Also, against my better judgement, I will soon be commandeering my second post to start a quotes section. Why? Because I feel like it, that's why. I'm going to try to do my best to sift through everything to pick out the good parts, but it will likely be a long process where I am likely to miss stuff. If anyone cares to point out their favorites I'd appreciate it.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I forgot to ask, can I be koopa'd (with a pet feline-type thing)

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You most certainly can be Koopa'd, we could definitely go with more people to get attached to, so it's even MORE painful when everyone is slaughtered by Armok only knows what.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You most certainly can be Koopa'd, we could definitely go with more people to get attached to, so it's even MORE painful when everyone is slaughtered by Armok only knows what.

Do not fear death, as life only ends when the meat tower falls.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam

Might as well Koopa me as well once this gets rolling.

Also, out of curiosity, gotta ask - you think it'd be worth it just for the sake of even more chaos to give the [SUPERNATURAL] token to all megas and semimegas?

According to the wiki it'd give them innate magical knowledge related to their spheres, provided a type exists for those. Combined with my pack (and spellcrafts, if you'd want to add that) it would get insanely chaotic when even an average vanilla ettin, minotaur or dragon shows up.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My sense of self preservation is saying no, but my lust for blood shed is telling me yes. Yes, yes I would definitely like that. It's going to have to be for tomorrow, but would all I have to do is add the tag to the desired creatures and add the spellcraft mod? You will be Koopa'd as well. God, I'm going to have one hell of a time with my story telling of this.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:42:52 pm by MottledPetrel »

VolcanoQueen

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably a robot or something.
    • View Profile

I'm sigging this, if that's ok.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't mind :D

Like I'm getting sigged twice in the same thread, I'm on a roll.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't mind :D

Like I'm getting sigged twice in the same thread, I'm on a roll.

I'm sure each and every one of us will have at least 10 sigs to our name before this is over.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam

My sense of self preservation is saying no, but my lust for blood shed is telling me yes. Yes, yes I would definitely like that. It's going to have to be for tomorrow, but would all I have to do is add the tag to the desired creatures and add the spellcraft mod? You will be Koopa'd as well. God, I'm going to have one hell of a time with my story telling of this.
Yeah, just look for megabeasts and semimegas in the files and slap that token onto them.

I admit my instinct for self-preservation is also saying that this is a terrible idea. But my instinct for mayhem is telling me that yes, I want to see a dragon with the combined powers of a paladin, shaman and pyromancer.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 100