Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kraftig Audio: A 3d Virtual Audio Workstation my friend made.  (Read 617 times)

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
Kraftig Audio: A 3d Virtual Audio Workstation my friend made.
« on: October 17, 2017, 03:08:32 pm »

Hey all! A friend of mine has been working on a cool project for a while now and I thought you might be interested. It's called Kraftig Audio. It's 3d virtual audio workstation - basically, a virtual environment where you can create music with all manner of virtual hardware. You can see the kickstarter here.

To describe it simply, you have a 3d environment, and you can slap around various panels, which contain things like sequencers, splitters, adders, synths, and the like. Then you hook these things together with wires, adjust the dials, and you get music. Heres a short sample of a thing I made myself. Any questions, anything you wanna see? I can show you all sorts of stuff if you want. XD

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
Re: Kraftig Audio: A 3d Virtual Audio Workstation my friend made.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 05:46:48 pm »

Heres a video he uploaded of a song, and what it looks like in Kraftig.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler