Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pokémon Catharsis (Recruiting Players)  (Read 562 times)

spimission

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Pokémon Catharsis (Recruiting Players)
« on: February 08, 2018, 10:32:00 am »

In the region ‘Catharsis’ exists only a population of Pokémon untouched by human society. It is a region that is bounded by a border which humans cannot enter in, a separate world off on earth that is only known to be a resort of Pokémon. It was a balanced region with Pokemon living in harmony, who was guided by the great king Avalon, the Alter Salamence with Holy/Flying typing. It all went into hell as soon as the region collapsed when the great king became missing mysteriously. Due to the missing status of Avalon, the entire region slowly degenerated into chaos where crime and murder were committed. 

Some inhabitants of this region are left with a motivation to make this region a safer place, so various communities of Pokémon are created. Each Pokémon in Catharsis strive and struggle their way to survive each day, making sure that the region isn’t taken over by groups of thugs and deviants who aim to corrupt the land due to the lack of a great leader. Even though bonds are made, morals are not at the highest quality in the region. Bonds are separated due to crime, murder, deviance, and unspeakable evil that exists. No one knows exactly why evil plagued the land, and the source of the degeneration. Why is Avalon missing? Why is Catharsis in a critical state? Can the communities of bonds restore the region? Or will the region will plummet into darkness? This is the story of Catharsis, purification of a new light within darkness.

Main Registration Topic: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30217-pokémon-catharsis-oocsign-ups-opened
Main In-Character Topic: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30293-pokémon-catharsis-ic-event-3

Hey everyone, this is a roleplay inspired by Pokemon Reborn, Insurgence, and Mystery Dungeon. Basically, in this roleplay, you don't roleplay as a trainer or a human. You roleplay as a Pokemon, and Pokemon lives in this region as if they're like people. They have a government, they have communities, they have homes and shelter, wealth, careers and many other things. I just want to do a role-play where you can have fun in a really edgy setting with the degenerate region having Pokemon killin' Pokemon.

There's Delta Pokemon (you'll get what I mean if you look up Pokemon Insurgence) in this roleplay too, but they're renamed as 'Alter Pokemon'. You can make up your own Alter Pokemon as the character you roleplay in the topic. And a new typing, which is Holy typing. I'll explain Holy typing a bit after I figure out all of the details. There's no legendaries or mythical Pokemon in this region, just your average Pokemons.

I'm here to recruit players to join my roleplaying topic on Pokemon Reborn forums, which has been going on for over three months now, and currently we're halfway through Event #3 (Avalon's Core and the Hermetic Sky Castle), and it's currently open for registration for Event #4 (The Misty Eclipse). There are seven Events in total. I need new roleplayers to first post their character submissions to the registration topic, and I'll have to validate the profile once it's there. The Discord channel link is in the registration topic, and at the moment, the best way for us to communicate OOC is through the Discord channel.

You can't join the In-Character topic yet, because Event #3 is still ongoing, but if we do get enough people at the end of Event #3, I can launch Event #4 by the end of the week after Event #3 is complete and we'll all start roleplaying in the topic. Read the OOC topic's first post, then have the character outline to submit your character in the OOC topic, under spoiler tags and I'll process it. Once you join the Discord, and made your character, you have the option of roleplaying in the Avalon's Core channel in the Discord channel for the time being until the Event #4 opens up. Anyways... hope to see you on the Discord! ^^

PS: I'm not sure if external links are allowed, but I had a friend who referred me here to recruit new players since Pokemon Reborn forums doesn't have a lot of roleplayers to begin with. I hope this is fine.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:07:23 pm by spimission »