Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Post-Terror International Hurt&Heal!  (Read 6162 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Post-Terror International Hurt&Heal!
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2018, 06:03:44 pm »

Seriously...you both are rules lawyering now?
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2018, 07:00:14 pm »

It's not rules lawyering, since the rules are very clear on what is and is not allowed.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2018, 07:05:23 pm »

Seriously...you both are rules lawyering now?

Such is the will of our Icelandic overlords.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2018, 07:44:42 pm »

It's not rules lawyering, since the rules are very clear on what is and is not allowed.
You really wanted to get the last post so badly I take it. But that didn't work out too well for you. I will say however iceland and alaska shouldn't have been factions because iceland is quite literally part of Scandinavia and Finland would be better as unlike iceland it is not a part of Scandinavia. Furthermore alaska is a Us state and it breaking free from the United states is about as likely as the earth being destroyed by a neutron star. Now while all of this is based on logic and reason this being a work of fiction is not something to over think and over complicate. I'm just teaching you how to at least rules lawyer in a more verbious way then boringly pointing to the rules and saying ha. Besides how would you like it if I did what entities (you) did but with killing off iceland despite shadowclaws post? Why if I did such a thing you surely would be on the side of this argument that I currently am on.

Also vi va la revolution
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 07:46:14 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2018, 12:04:43 am »

You really wanted to get the last post so badly I take it. But that didn't work out too well for you. I will say however iceland and alaska shouldn't have been factions because iceland is quite literally part of Scandinavia and Finland would be better as unlike iceland it is not a part of Scandinavia. Furthermore alaska is a Us state and it breaking free from the United states is about as likely as the earth being destroyed by a neutron star. Now while all of this is based on logic and reason this being a work of fiction is not something to over think and over complicate. I'm just teaching you how to at least rules lawyer in a more verbious way then boringly pointing to the rules and saying ha. Besides how would you like it if I did what entities (you) did but with killing off iceland despite shadowclaws post? Why if I did such a thing you surely would be on the side of this argument that I currently am on.

Iceland won, thanks to The_Two_Eternities.

As for nations on the list:

Click here.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:39:12 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2018, 09:39:43 am »

That page is empty.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2018, 10:38:42 am »

It's cuz the closing bracket is cut from hyperlink.

How do I fix that v;?

EDIT: Fixed the link, woo!
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]