Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Roll to Reaper  (Read 14322 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Reaper
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2017, 11:57:46 pm »

fucking hell this is why i wanted to relax and not mess with the fucking giant anymore you bastards

Deputize a mindflayer demon to help and head to earth to deal with the damage.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2017, 12:00:34 am »

This is irritating. Wave the scythe vaguely: the giant no longer exists. Also Earth no longer exists. "FUCK THIS JOB I QUIT."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2017, 12:04:31 am »

This is irritating. Wave the scythe vaguely: the giant no longer exists. Also Earth no longer exists. "FUCK THIS JOB I QUIT."
no
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2017, 12:06:19 am »

Screw this.

Summon your DEATHLY POWER OF REAPING and teleport to wherever the Giant has ended up.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2017, 01:07:01 am »

fucking hell this is why i wanted to relax and not mess with the fucking giant anymore you bastards

Deputize a mindflayer demon to help and head to earth to deal with the damage.
+1. And destroy the giant when we land.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2017, 01:26:47 am »

+1 the giant is holding us back, it needs to go.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2017, 07:30:13 am »

+1

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2017, 11:02:03 am »

+1

-1, of course, to both.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2017, 12:28:55 pm »

PTW.
EDIT: As for the dice, have you tried random.org? Maybe there's some subtle way of how you roll dice that rigs the results.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 01:50:50 pm by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2017, 07:36:09 pm »

PTW.
EDIT: As for the dice, have you tried random.org? Maybe there's some subtle way of how you roll dice that rigs the results.
used that for the past two turns my dude
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2017, 10:58:13 pm »

PTW

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2017, 07:36:25 am »

[4]

You scream in frustration, your own deathly anger granting you flight as the caves of hell reverberate with rage for like the fifth time since you started this bossawful day. You fly through hell, scythe reaving through the air in wide strokes that slice so finely it creates a brief void for you to be sucked forward through. Your eyes, black and haunting, finally spot a mindflayer demon after some time. You swing your scythe around its neck, interrupting the thing that all demons seem so fond of doing (torturing souls if that wasn't clear) in order to toss it into a newly opened portal to Earth, following it through.

You slam onto the rich, fertile soil of some random, dense forest and have barely any time to sneer at the vibrancy before your blue-skinned, octopus-headed friend gurgles at you as he stands up from the ground, dusting off his black cloak. You give him the Death Glare and he shrinks, yet you can still somehow sense a measure of sarcasm in it. Damn mind flayers. Too smart for their own good, and you know damn well they can read your mind. The mind flayer nods, pointing off in a seemingly random direction in what they telepathically indicate is probably the location of that infernal pet of yours. The density of horror, confusion and panic all give it away.

DEATH STATUS: BUDDING SUPERNATURAL HUNTER
MINDFLAYER STATUS: RATHER PERTURBED
RANDOM CITY IN FUCK-KNOWS-WHERE STATUS: VERY PERTURBED
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2017, 02:28:29 pm »

Build and install a REAP-O-MATIC 8000 to help you reap the dead souls that you've basically just ignored for the past 10 turns.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2017, 02:57:41 pm »

Build and install a REAP-O-MATIC 8000 to help you reap the dead souls that you've basically just ignored for the past 10 turns.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2017, 03:38:18 pm »

+1
+1
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9