Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Stories and Discussion!  (Read 4630 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Stories and Discussion!
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 12:01:14 pm »

Incarnates can be infused with WARP INFUSION which gives them both a nether swap and tactical retreat (a teleport that also self-hastes).

I only found it in act 4, but it really turned my incarnate into an unfair death machine. Mine has around 8K HP/armor/M.Armor. My Bone widow is a super tank, with 12k+ HP at my lvl. I only sometimes use my Inner Demon, and that for the massive M. Damage terror attack. Usually I save up and use the lvl3 Summoning damage ability.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2017, 02:58:09 pm »

Guys and gals, I have a problem with quest markers. I have done plenty of quests, but some of them aren't considered closed. Plus, the markers on the map are still there. Is there any known fix to my problem, or I have to restart?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2017, 03:02:20 pm »

Hmm. What examples for quests have you got for us? Also a lot of the quest markers don't seem to go away. I've actually found this useful in a few instances where I want to backtrack to a certain area. Not sure if it's intentional or not.

I've found a couple side quests to be difficult to resolve. Once you get a quest reward it is generally considered over (even if it doesn't fully disappear from your journal).
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2017, 04:20:00 pm »

Hmm. What examples for quests have you got for us? Also a lot of the quest markers don't seem to go away. I've actually found this useful in a few instances where I want to backtrack to a certain area. Not sure if it's intentional or not.

I've found a couple side quests to be difficult to resolve. Once you get a quest reward it is generally considered over (even if it doesn't fully disappear from your journal).

Spoiler: Potential spoilers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:26:15 pm by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2017, 04:25:33 pm »

Spoiler: Potential spoilers (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 [2]