Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 22649 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2017, 11:23:13 am »

((I'll resume this on Friday, got a whole bunch of things to do over the next few days, and I get home late.))
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2017, 04:35:45 am »

Drop the "shield", take out the nail gun, and exit the house and give a warning shot to those outside. if that shot gun guy shows up, shoot him in the foot.
"Let's get going. Anyone who doesn't vacate the area immediately can and will be shot and killed! This is coming from the government, any who fight back are terrorists to be executed."

Albert rolls for initiative against redneck Jamie with a shotgun!
Dex + Shooting vs Dex + Shooting
3d6>=4f1  = (3 4 4, 2 successes) = 2
4d6>=4f1  = (1 4 2 4, 1 success) = 1

Albert fires off first. He aims for the target's foot for +2 difficulty.
3d6>=4f1  = (2 6 5, 2 successes) = 2
He hits the redneck in the foot with a heavy nail traveling at a hundred feet per second! It pierces the skin and fractures the bone! A redneck is in pain! A redneck falls over! A redneck glowers with anger, points his gun at the team, and fires off anyway!

Difficulty 3: 4d6>=4f1  = (6 3 3 5, 2 successes) = 2

But the shot goes wide and the team is safe!

"Someone grab the old lady and get her in the van, now! We gotta go before these idiots get in the way."

Grab the girl, get in the van, go!

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

Faye rolls strength to lift the 30 Kilo child.
1d6>=4f1  = (6, 1 success) = 1

She succeeds in dragging the limp body of matilda about on the Tarmac. But it's still 10 whole yards to the Truck!

Jeb grabs Miss Honey and runs into the van

Jeb attempts to lift the 50 Kilo grown woman.

1d6>=4f1  = (1, -1 success) = -1

Although Tazed and spasming, Miss Honey is conscious. Her struggles don't make it easy for Jeb to move her with his puny arms. He ends up groping about for purchase and infuriating the spasming woman.

"Get up lad, it's time to go!"

Lightly whack Reggie with my cane a couple times to distract him from his horrible pain so that he can focus and rush back to the van. Then hobble back over to the van. Accept any assistance offered to me.

2d6>=4f1  = (6 6, 2 successes) = 2

You melee the Reginald with perfect precision, landing sharp thumps on the buttocks to inflict sharp short pains, dealing no more or less damage than intended.

Cry in a Manly fashion, then Brave Sir Robin to the van. When in van, give medical to self.

You are missing an eye, but the tear ducts still work, making your compressive dressing slightly more damp.

You limp to the van through an effort of dexterity and willpower:
2d6>=4f1  = (3 1, -1 success) = -1
You trip over yourself and stumble... but an old woman lands sharp thumps on your buttocks for an extra 2 successes, spurring you onwards and into the van!

Ivan (totally) overhears a diner discussing on the phone that a group of people appear to be kidnapping Miss Honey and Matilda, and that someone named Cletus will be sorting them out shortly with some buckshot.

Ivan takes the opportunity to abandon his efforts to turn the town against Miss Honey and Matilda, returning to the van as quickly as possible.

(and here was me hoping to incite the locals to revolt like El Che)

You use Dex + Strength to leg it.

/r 2d6>=4f1

But trip on the door as you exit the diner and land face first in the tarmac.
d6  = (1) = 1
Significant trauma is dealt to said face. You roll endurance to resist.
1d6>=4f1  = (2, 0 successes) = 0

You have tripped on the road between the Diner and Miss Honey's house. You are face first in tarmac. Your skull is fractured and bleeding prodigiously as all head wounds like to do. You are unconscious.

Is the anomaly secured? I was unable to help due to lack of weapons. Make sure to use the handcuffs to restrain her.
I'm already in the van. Get in the driver seat and prepare to get out of here once I have confirmed the anomalous girl is in the van. If I have time, wait for everyone else to get in the van too.

You sit ready in the seat of drivers. Matilda is halfway to the van, Miss Honey is still struggling about on the porch. A redneck white knight has taken a nail to the foot and is shooting buckshot in your general direction. More and more people are exiting their homes to see what the commotion is about, and draw conclusions from the fact that a big black van has shifty looking people dragging the village schoolmistress and her ward about while exchanging gunfire with a neighbour.

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spazyak (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 04:37:42 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2017, 06:19:49 am »

"Guys I don't think we have time for the old lady, just get the girl and go."
Continue to move torwards the van and shoot those who get out and present a potential threat, try to be nonlethal about it .
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:17:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2017, 06:39:44 am »

"I'm going to give everyone as much time as possible. But I will not wait for anyone who failed to get in the van. We don't have time and we have to leave now to avoid failure in the mission."
Start up the car and make sure I'm ready to drive out of here once the anomaly is on the van. Wait for the rest of the team if the anomaly is safe to give them time to get in the van unless the civilians are too close or I get shot on my direction to avoid failure in the mission.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2017, 07:34:42 am »

Regain consciousness..?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2017, 08:03:29 am »

Retry to get Miss Honey into the van
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2017, 08:08:45 am »

Faye yells the following at the guy with the shotgun and the rest of the townsfolk, while continuing to haul the girl to the van:

"Hey, asshole! You trying to kill this girl? Put that damned gun away! We need to get her to a hospital immediately!"

« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 10:36:54 am by Ozarck »

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2017, 10:01:08 am »

Hobble into the van as quickly as my frail bones will allow. Then use my phone borrow someone's phone and call the local FBI. Let them know that a riot is forming near miss Honey's house and it needs to be contained immediately.

(I remembered that Ivan still has my phone)
Insert witty signature here

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 18, 2017, 10:40:01 am »

(Will Update either on Sunday or Monday, still need Spazyak, Lordporkins and Egan to post)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 18, 2017, 10:42:53 am »

(Will Update either on Sunday or Monday, still need Spazyak, Lordporkins and Egan to post)
((I posted, right underr the last turn))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2017, 10:50:32 am »

(ohhh so it's just Lord Porkins, and Egan whenever he wakes up from hibernation)
(btw, you get a better chance of hitting if you don't care about lethal/non-lethal)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2017, 10:56:10 am »

(ohhh so it's just Lord Porkins, and Egan whenever he wakes up from hibernation)
(btw, you get a better chance of hitting if you don't care about lethal/non-lethal)
(To psychopath or not to psychopath, that is the question.)
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2017, 11:46:39 am »

(I think you shouldn't care about killing since they did try to shoot us with a shotgun. If someome dies, we can say it was self defense.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2017, 12:17:34 pm »

(I think you shouldn't care about killing since they did try to shoot us with a shotgun. If someome dies, we can say it was self defense.)
(Fair point, action edited)
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2017, 01:26:51 pm »

Stabilize self, apply bandages around head, contemplate how badass ill look with an eyepatch
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18