Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 22879 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2017, 11:25:01 pm »

"Guys I don't think we have time for the old lady, just get the girl and go."
Continue to move torwards the van and shoot those who get out and present a potential threat, try to be nonlethal about it .

Faye yells the following at the guy with the shotgun and the rest of the townsfolk, while continuing to haul the girl to the van:

"Hey, asshole! You trying to kill this girl? Put that damned gun away! We need to get her to a hospital immediately!"

Faye attempts to gaslight the shotgunner, rolling charisma + Intuition.

3d6>=4f1  = (3 2 6, 1 success) = 1

He hesitates for a moment, doubt creeps into his mind about shooting little girls.

Albert takes another potshot at him. The pneumatic nailgun whines at it charges up... rolling dex + shooting

3d6>=4f1  = (4 3 1, 0 successes) = 0

d6  = (6) = 6

Albert cleanly misses the Redneck... but hits the redneck's mama in the throat with a heavy nail. There's blood everywhere, the woman is gurgling and clutching the wound.

Faye Continues to drag the girl, rolling strength.
1d6>=4f1  = (5, 1 success) = 1

She hauls the girl all the way to the foot of the truck.

Retry to get Miss Honey into the van

You make a quick intelligence roll:
1d6>=4f1  = (6, 1 success) = 1

You decide the dragging will be easier if you clobber the woman repeatedly while trying to move her.

You add your melee skill to your dragging attempt.

2d6>=4f1  = (3 6, 1 success) = 1

Miss Honey struggles less as you bonk her repeatedly. You drag her several meters towards the van.

Hobble into the van as quickly as my frail bones will allow. Then use my phone borrow someone's phone and call the local FBI. Let them know that a riot is forming near miss Honey's house and it needs to be contained immediately.

(I remembered that Ivan still has my phone)

You get into the van and attempt to call upon our magical friendship with the FBI, rolling charisma + Intuition.
4d6>=4f1  = (1 6 3 3, 0 successes) = 0

They inform you that you are all deniable assets. No one is ever going to hear about a disturbance in a village like this anyway. And they are already doing their part keeping the local Sheriff and his Deputy bloated with donuts and beer.

Stabilize self, apply bandages around head, contemplate how badass ill look with an eyepatch

Science + Intelligence:
4d6>=4f1  = (6 3 4 3, 2 successes) = 2

You skillfully wrap your head with even more bandages and successfully determine that... we're not carrying any anti-shock medication besides the sedatives we pumped into Matilda.

Happy thoughts about handsome eyepatches cheer you up, lifting your mood.

Regain consciousness..?

You roll willpower + Endurance:
2d6>=4f1  = (5, 5, 2 successes) = 2

You moan and groan and rollover in a feat of sheer will and temerity. Your skull is still fractured and everything hurts...  But you refuse to go to sleep. A concerned waitress is hovering over you, offering a towel and a bandage.

"I'm going to give everyone as much time as possible. But I will not wait for anyone who failed to get in the van. We don't have time and we have to leave now to avoid failure in the mission."
Start up the car and make sure I'm ready to drive out of here once the anomaly is on the van. Wait for the rest of the team if the anomaly is safe to give them time to get in the van unless the civilians are too close or I get shot on my direction to avoid failure in the mission.

You stand ready to drive.

Meanwhile:

The redneck with the shotgun finally registers that his mama has been hit in the neck by one of our nails! He howls in rage. He yells at the gathering crowd, pointing at you and calling you evil.

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spazyak (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2017, 01:56:31 am »

Regain consciousness..?

You roll willpower + Endurance:
2d6>=4f1  = (5, 5, 2 successes) = 2

You moan and groan and rollover in a feat of sheer will and temerity. Your skull is still fractured and everything hurts...  But you refuse to go to sleep. A concerned waitress is hovering over you, offering a towel and a bandage.

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

(YEAH I’M AWESOME)

Accept the towel and bandage.

Gracias, seńorita. Could you help me to a seat in the diner, por favor?

Once seated:

May I have some ice to wrap in the towel, a cup of the strongest café you have, and some painkillers, too?

Call one of the non-Jay, non-Myrtle

Text all the team members:

“I am at the diner, with a head wound. I am treating it, and then I will come back to the van.

Faithfully,

Ivan Javier de Córdoba”

Treat the bleeding with any haemostats (stops bleeding) in the GI Medical Pouch, use with bandage. Once finished, and assuming I have nothing left to treat, apply ice wrapped in the towel to my head, gently.

Assuming the previous action is completed successfully:

Return to the van at a sensible pace, being wary of dangerous steps and other tripping hazards along the way.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:31:29 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2017, 06:13:53 am »

Into the van, secure self, if and of the redknecks do anything shoot them.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:00:06 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2017, 07:33:45 am »

Faye yells the following at the guy with the shotgun while continuing to haul the girl into the van:

"Better take care of your mother first! She'll die if you leave her like that!"

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:23:42 pm by Ozarck »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2017, 07:54:18 am »

Into the van, get ready to drive,
(I'm already ready to drive
"We are running out of time. Do we really need to bring the woman?."
Make sure to start driving away once thetarget and the group is in the van. If someone didn't manage to get to the van, wait for a moment before leaving. We have very little time and now the civilians are angry.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2017, 11:38:27 am »

(Heads up: It might be Friday before I update)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2017, 11:49:33 am »

Fuck Miss Honey, rush to the van
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:40:35 am by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2017, 10:31:55 pm »

(edited my action, in case you need to know that)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2017, 10:49:46 pm »

(An angry mob of civilians is attacking us, you will probably don't make it to the van in time before they get us and we are forced to leave.)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2017, 09:40:48 am »

[Edited action]
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2017, 10:18:19 am »

Once done, stay inside Van. Do quick check-up on everyone, make sure no ones injured.
Ďlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2017, 12:08:37 pm »

After grumbling something about the government's poor work ethic, Myrtle returns to her seat. She glances at her allies.

Check if anyone else in the van needs medical attention, and assist them if so.
Insert witty signature here

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2017, 02:47:27 pm »

(An angry mob of civilians is attacking us, you will probably don't make it to the van in time before they get us and we are forced to leave.)

(Ivan doesn’t know that)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2017, 03:00:36 pm »

(I know. We will probably abandon you because we can't wait. I don't know what will happen if you stay behind when everyone else returns to the Foundation.)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 21, 2017, 03:09:07 pm »

(I know. We will probably abandon you because we can't wait. I don't know what will happen if you stay behind when everyone else returns to the Foundation.)
((probably get torn apart by the mob))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18