Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 22722 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2017, 01:19:58 pm »

"I... Tick? What do you mean..."
*Tick*   *Tock*
Wait. What is that noise?

*Tick*   *Tock*

"...Since when have I been ticking?"
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2017, 01:30:51 pm »

"Well...that's not normal"

Spoiler: Jeb (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2017, 02:22:36 pm »

"Of course that is not normal. I have no idea why does it happen and I don't want to think about it right now. Let's focus on the mission and forget about the noise."
*Tick*   *Tock*
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2017, 02:29:18 pm »

"Then you are useless. If you want food you have to work for it. If you can't do anything you don't deserve anything. Now get out of the van because we are not waiting for you and if you refuse to work you will die. We have orders and we have to follow them. I'm not trying to be harsh but we can't allow to have useless people get in the way and slow our work. It wouldn't be optimal or efficient to have someone that doesn't contribute anything to the team."
*Flips coin~*

Stab Jay.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2017, 02:39:55 pm »

(Okay then.)
Shoot Rosen with the Tazer gun.

(I mean, this was totally expected. Jay is supossed to lack emotion and always wants stuff to be done optimaly, so he was rude with Rossn when she said she was hungry and stayed on the van instead of doing something "useful". He is too good at making enemies and treats people like assets to be used for his objetives and tasks.)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 03:11:54 pm by randomgenericusername »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2017, 03:04:34 pm »

(apparently also psychic, plus combat genius)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2017, 03:10:27 pm »

(What? I'm just reacting to the attack. I'm still going to get stabbed first. It was just trying to add a bit more than just "Shoot Tazer", not that I have super reflexes. Maybe I still get lucky with rolls.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2017, 03:13:42 pm »

(You edited out the bit I had a problem with. “As soon as Rosen goes for the knife” is meta-gaming to the extreme)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2017, 03:18:06 pm »

It's fun to play a character who is insane in a non-beneficial way. Rosen bounces back and forth between being scared and being rabid, so I just had to figure out if Jay makes her flip or lose hope.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2017, 03:22:32 pm »

(It was intended to sound as when I see her holding the knife, I would  try to defend myself taking the tazer and trying to shoot her before she stabbed me.
Rosen seems to be the total oposite of Jay, so this was 100% going to happen.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2017, 03:35:18 pm »

(well, even then it's still bad. Just 'cause someone's holding a knife doesn't mean they're going to use it, and if they are, not necessarily on your person... particularly when your attention is on whether or not your character is ticking, as opposed to the psychotic chick with the blades :p)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2017, 03:46:32 pm »

(But if I see a girl getting out of a van with a knife while looking in my direction then moving towards me, I would think that they want to stab me. I am outside the van with everyone else since we were leaving and the argument started when she stayed behind. But what you said makes sense too, that is why I edited my action. Only rolls will decide who gets the initiative.)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2017, 08:36:02 pm »

"WOAH HOLD ON NOW"

Reggie turns and tries to grab onto Egan

"Don't make me use the zapper! I know he's being a dick, but that's not grounds for murder!"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2017, 08:50:58 pm »

(Post-stab, if I not die on a single hit and can still talk.)
"Her answer to my words is completely reasonable and justified. I was trying to make her react. Now that she is no longer acting like a scared girl, she is being useful. Her violent side might be exactly what we might need during these missions."
*Tick*   *Tock*

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2017, 01:02:59 am »

(Er...)

Request a sidearm/pistol from... whomever. Quartermaster?

Also buy 20 meters of duct tape.
-$4

Spoiler: Hector13/Ivan (click to show/hide)

Ivan nods when someone mentions going to her home, shakes his head when someone else mentions going to the school. Mutters something about limiting collateral damage to himself.

2d6>=4f1  = (4 6, 2 successes) = 2

You get another Tazer gun

Where to go: the votes
Porkins - House
Papaj - House
randomgenericusername - School
Oz - House
Hector 13 - Follow
Egan - Friendly Firing in progress
Gigagiant - trying to self medicate

You arrive at the girl's official address. It is already surrounded by FBI Dodge Chargers, they stand out because their red and blue lights are kept flashing.

Upon your arrival the FBI teams recognize you as the SCP backup they requested. They have a warrant for the Father, who has been indicted for fencing stolen vehicles. They inform you that both parents of the girl have fled, leaving the girl, Matilda in the legal guardianship of the school's new Headmaster, Miss Honey.

This Miss Honey and Matilda have both been using their new position and power to exert undue influence over the community, many school staff and civil servants have been replaced with cronies of this Miss Honey.

It is suggested that you seek out Matilda at Miss Honey's home, or attempt to take control of the elementary school during school hours - which is also a key pillar of community life in this village.

"Then you are useless. If you want food you have to work for it. If you can't do anything you don't deserve anything. Now get out of the van because we are not waiting for you and if you refuse to work you will die. We have orders and we have to follow them. I'm not trying to be harsh but we can't allow to have useless people get in the way and slow our work. It wouldn't be optimal or efficient to have someone that doesn't contribute anything to the team."
*Flips coin~*

Stab Jay.

(Okay then.)
Shoot Rosen with the Tazer gun.

(I mean, this was totally expected. Jay is supossed to lack emotion and always wants stuff to be done optimaly, so he was rude with Rossn when she said she was hungry and stayed on the van instead of doing something "useful". He is too good at making enemies and treats people like assets to be used for his objetives and tasks.)

You are both bouncing around in the truck, giving -1 dice to all rolls!

Initiative test:

Rosen - Dex + Intuition - 1: 1 Dice
Jay - Dex + Intuition -1: 1 Dice
1d6>=4f1 = (3, 0 success) = 0
1d6>=4f1 = (6, 1 success) = 1

Jay shoots first with Dex + Shooting:
2d6>=4f1-1  = (4 4, 2 successes) = 2-1 =1

Rosen Stabs trying to get a hit in before they can be shot.
3d6>=4f1  = (5 3 1, 0 successes) = 0

Jay's Taser hits Rosen, a current of high voltage electricity arcs through her body, causing every muscle in her body to spasm.

Her body tries to resist with an Endurance roll:
1d6>=4f1  = (3, 0 successes) = 0

Rosen looses consciousness...
d6  = (1) = 1
Her heart also stops and she requires immediate CPR.

A Taser gun has been spent! And all for friendly fire!

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 01:09:46 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18