Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 22770 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2017, 07:54:13 am »

If spaz doesn't manage to taze the girl shoot her with the riot gun, but even if he does shoot her just for good measure

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:29:56 am by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2017, 10:17:26 am »

(This is going to go poorly)

Ivan takes the footage to the diner, playing the most damning parts of Matilda on silent to the locals. Say a friend sent it to you.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 02:39:31 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2017, 04:30:47 pm »

Ivan takes the footage to the diner, playing the most damning parts of Matilda on silent to the locals. Say a friend sent it to you.
((I do wish my stated action had kept me from actually saying that out loud with the phone recording like that. Ah well, what ya gonna do? Good luck!

though, might be abetter idea to wait on that til the next day. I don't really know.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2017, 04:43:11 pm »

(Ivan wants out the way of the upset little girl with psychokinesis while a large group of armed people are about to attack her :p)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2017, 07:14:17 pm »

(Probably. Maybe after she kills several of us, she'll feel so guilty about it that she'll just give herself up. We can always hope.)

Seeing Reggie in need of rescue, Myrtle's compassionate heart gets the better of her and she boldly rushes into action...by slowly exiting the vehicle, putting her gas mask on (to protect her delicate face), and limping toward the poor guy at a snail's pace.

Put on my gas mask for slight facial protection. Then slowly approach Reggie and use my medical pouch to stop the bleeding. If Matilda mistakes me for some kind of monster or something and starts throwing knives my way, then immediately retreat back to the van.
Insert witty signature here

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2017, 08:23:08 pm »

"GAH SO MUCH FOR DIPLOMACY"

QUICKLY! COMBAT ROLL ACROSS THE LAWN TO SAFETY!
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2017, 11:03:35 am »

Barge into the house and hold the trash can high, try to taze the girl
"Oh hell, seems crap just hit the fan. Coming in!

If spaz doesn't manage to taze the girl shoot her with the riot gun, but even if he does shoot her just for good measure

Matilda rolls on willpower to "snap out of it"
2d6>=4f1  = (5 5, 2 successes) = 2
She is fully alert now.

She sends a volley of knives at Albert, rolling Willpower+Intuition
4d6>=4f1  = (3 1 3 5, 0 successes) = 0

But she botches it. Sharp silverware is flying in random directions!

Albert closes the distance and fires at Matilda!
3d6>=4f1  = (1 3 5, 0 successes) = 0
d6  = (4) = 4

He hits Miss Honey instead! High voltage currents arc through her body, sending every muscle into involuntary spasms! Besides the fact that she has loss control of her entire musculatory system, she seems fine though.

Jebbedier shoots at Matilda with the pepper ball gun!
4d6>=4f1  = (5 6 5 1, 2 successes) = 2
Oleoresin Capsicum stings at the eyes and throat of the little girl!
d6  = (1) = 1
Matilda is also having an asthma attack!

Attempt to wake up and drive towards the closest hardware store to buy tools and specific parts to work my scrap metal(cogs, screws, cranks, etc). If I fail to wake up, keep dreaming of clockwork.

1d6>=4f1  = (3, 0 successes) = 0
You drive towards the closest hardware store, it is filled with every tool you can imagine. You go nuts on a shopping spree, only to find that it has been all a dream. You wake up, and realize that the stores are closed at this time.

You roll charisma + Intuition: 3d6>=4f1  = (3 5 5, 2 successes) = 2

You make a convincing appeal to fear. This is the girl the villagers' children go to school with! Many of them are stunned.
d6  = (3) = 3
But remain relatively apathetic. They don't know what to do in such cases. Something like this has never happened to their quiet little settlement.

If spaz manages to taze the girl, use the Thiopental to sedate her, then load her in the van and head home, with or without Miss Honey, whom Faye will invite along. Once the girl is sedate and in the van, Faye will load the Tetrodotoxin into the syringe and be ready, in case the girl goes nuts.

If spaz does not manage to taze the girl, Faye will take cover - preferably behind a house or something.

Intelligence roll: 1d6>=4f1  = (5, 1 success) = 1
Spaz missed, hitting Miss Honey, but the girl seems to be having an asthma attack, giving you the opportunity to go up to her and inject her with anything you want!

You inject Matilda with Thiopental. She goes limp as a fish.

(Probably. Maybe after she kills several of us, she'll feel so guilty about it that she'll just give herself up. We can always hope.)

Seeing Reggie in need of rescue, Myrtle's compassionate heart gets the better of her and she boldly rushes into action...by slowly exiting the vehicle, putting her gas mask on (to protect her delicate face), and limping toward the poor guy at a snail's pace.

Put on my gas mask for slight facial protection. Then slowly approach Reggie and use my medical pouch to stop the bleeding. If Matilda mistakes me for some kind of monster or something and starts throwing knives my way, then immediately retreat back to the van.

Intelligence + !Science!: 2d6>=4f1  = (3 5, 1 success) = 1
You approach Reginald and apply a compressive dressing on his eye.

Meanwhile, several neighbours come out of their homes to check on the screaming. They see this black truck outside Miss Honey's house, Miss Honey and Matilda both knocked out, and a bunch of shifty people hovering over them...
One of them yells at you to stop. Another says "I'll get the shotgun, ma!"

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spazyak (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2017, 11:11:18 am »

"Someone grab the old lady and get her in the van, now! We gotta go before these idiots get in the way."

Grab the girl, get in the van, go!

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2017, 11:31:04 am »

Is the anomaly secured? I was unable to help due to lack of weapons. Make sure to use the handcuffs to restrain her.
I'm already in the van. Get in the driver seat and prepare to get out of here once I have confirmed the anomalous girl is in the van. If I have time, wait for everyone else to get in the van too.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 13, 2017, 11:55:30 am »

(Might want to grab Miss Honey as well, she's a prime witness, And the foundation can use her as leverage to control Matilda)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2017, 12:22:20 pm »

Jeb grabs Miss Honey and runs into the van
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2017, 12:26:33 pm »

"Get up lad, it's time to go!"

Lightly whack Reggie with my cane a couple times to distract him from his horrible pain so that he can focus and rush back to the van. Then hobble back over to the van. Accept any assistance offered to me.
Insert witty signature here

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2017, 12:33:27 pm »

Cry in a Manly fashion, then Brave Sir Robin to the van. When in van, give medical to self.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2017, 12:54:17 pm »

Drop the "shield", take out the nail gun, and exit the house and give a warning shot to those outside. if that shot gun guy shows up, shoot him in the foot.
"Let's get going. Anyone who doesn't vacate the area immediately can and will be shot and killed! This is coming from the government, any who fight back are terrorists to be executed."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2017, 04:04:37 pm »

Ivan (totally) overhears a diner discussing on the phone that a group of people appear to be kidnapping Miss Honey and Matilda, and that someone named Cletus will be sorting them out shortly with some buckshot.

Ivan takes the opportunity to abandon his efforts to turn the town against Miss Honey and Matilda, returning to the van as quickly as possible.

(and here was me hoping to incite the locals to revolt like El Che)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18