Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Shattering the Skies Above - a X-Com inspired game of World Politics [0/6]  (Read 3690 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Shattering the Skies Above - a X-Com inspired game of World Politics [0/6]
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2018, 04:55:25 am »

dont worry its not dead, i simply didn't have time...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2018, 06:16:20 am »

Okay turn update is out and most of you already posted your actions, still waiting for glass though.

With that being said some stuff: if you have an action like recruit Soldiers/Agents/Spec-Ops you don't have to repeat it. As in if you order them in march and they are finished in december you don't have to continually fill up your military tab with that single action.

You order them in march and in april you can for example recruit some more soldiers.
Unless otherwise stated, actions which take lenghty timespans do not need to be repeated.

With that being said something else as seen by the example of the Philippines, simply sending troops somewhere might cause diplomatic repercussions if you are unlucky, so you should make sure that your troops won't cause an international incident by randomly being sent to other countries.
After all if suddenly russian soldiers show up on american shores they won't think of them as anything but an invasion force unless otherwise informed beforehand.

EDIT: exemption being Research tasks. So no you can't research two things at once...unless i tell you otherwise ^^
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:33:40 am by Ghazkull »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2018, 10:13:13 am »

I'll try to figure out something to do. Hopefully, I will have decided on an action within at most 12 hours.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]