Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 41101 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #915 on: December 08, 2019, 02:19:55 pm »

Haruko mumbled something unintelligble as she slowly came to. She was unusually cool to the touch, especially compared to the fact that her core temperature was usually one that would be bad news for the average person. ". . .what's happening? I know we were fighting the, umm. . . Godzilla thing, but it's a little hazy. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: December 08, 2019, 02:28:30 pm »

The robot girl pipes up to fill Haruko in, "We defeated it but now there's this woman with armour and a spear. She's on the side of the Zoanthropes but she isn't attacking us. How are you feeling? We should retreat, recover and reevaluate." That last sentence was broadcast to everyone else, of course. Haruko wasn't in a state to do much at the moment.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: December 10, 2019, 10:42:39 am »

"Are we done here? Because if so I have to call some people that intimidate me a hell of a lot more than you do, so I'd appreciate some privacy."
"If you believe your Order is capable of stopping the Zoanthropes, you are deeply mistaken."
The woman surveys the group, as if making to attack, before.....
"My task here is done. You have been warned. You will not be warned again."

With that, the woman leaps off into the darkness, leaving the party behind and with no Zoanthrope.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: December 10, 2019, 06:18:56 pm »

With a sign, Kiyo drops back down to earth. In an instant her armour disappears and is replaced with her usual covering outfit. "I think that went as well as could be expected. Casualties and damage was minimized. I'm worried about that woman though. We are already having trouble against the Zoanthropes. More might be the end of us." The robot girl claps her hands together. "I will still do all I can to fight though! For now we need to recover. How can I help?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: December 16, 2019, 11:16:21 am »

Maki looks around the group, frowning.
"....okay, am I the only one who found that real creepy? Where'd she come from?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: December 16, 2019, 11:32:04 am »

Ragnar shrugs. "I don't see why people appearing out of nowhere is that creepy compared to other things. Like that statue at the park that looks shifty... but now that you mention it, that is a problem we should probably look into. If she seeks to stop our attempts at combating zoanthropes having no way to predict or stop her from appearing to do so is... problematic to say the least... Should I perhaps see about doing research into her when I get home?"

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: December 17, 2019, 08:11:44 am »

"You still aren't used to people and monsters appearing out of nowhere? It seems to happen a lot around you."

Ai lets go of Haruko since Yamato had her stable enough.

"I'd be more concerned about whatever happened to whoever that Zoanthrope used to be, were I in your shoes."

After all, there was neither a person nor a corpse to be seen.

Ai uses the word for 'you' that refers to a group of people here.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: December 17, 2019, 01:33:16 pm »

"Monsters? Yes. People? Hasn't happened since....the first time I used this thing. Of course I'm worried about that other person, though. If someone's stopping US from helping whoever that was, that can't be good."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: December 17, 2019, 02:45:47 pm »

"We should get going, police may show up"

And he needed to call some people to clean this up, too. Out came the phone, then, to make some perfectly normal phone calls about laundry.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: December 17, 2019, 02:53:29 pm »

Ragnar nods. "Yes, avoiding unnecessary interactions would be a good idea. Also I am very hungry."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: December 17, 2019, 03:01:32 pm »

"Can you stand, Sun Crow?"
Yamato keeps his grip on her secure, doing his best to pull her up now that Ai's additional support was gone. He winces as he does so. The night had not been kind to him.
"How far are we from your house, Goldie? Or d'you have some other secret hideaway you want to reveal now?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: December 17, 2019, 03:02:56 pm »

"Oh, crap! Haruko, are you okay?"
Maki rushes over, as if finally noticing her fallen friend. Or, well, her friend whose buttocks were upwards of her head until recently.
"What happened to her?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: December 17, 2019, 03:05:02 pm »

"Not close enough to walk, and an indirect route is probably better anyway. A car will meet us once we get to a safe location for pickup."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #928 on: December 17, 2019, 03:12:09 pm »

"Uuhhh..." Haruko contributes eloquently, swaying slightly but still managing to support herself on her own for the most part. She blinks and rubs at her head before looking back at Maki to reply. "I think I overdid it, and then I landed really hard. This is still really hard to manage..."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: December 17, 2019, 03:17:58 pm »

Ai simply shrugged. Checking her own phone for any reactions to the, ah, less then subtle brawl or her civil-courage version of a evacuation order.

"By the way, Kisaragi. That doctor, the one the CEO was talking to? He might come by your place in the morning." She made it sound as if she'd set up some kind of play-date appointment.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 65