Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65]

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 40959 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #960 on: March 30, 2020, 04:11:29 pm »

While Kiyo did not deflate when it took so long to get a greeting she does put in extra effort to smile at Yamato. With a polite bow she replies, "Thank you. I will try not to get into anyone's way." The robot picks a seat close enough to speak comfortably while still giving everyone space. "She isn't trying to kill them literally, is she?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 03, 2020, 08:34:56 am »

Yamato pauses, as if to seriously consider the question.
"Don't think so, unless she's gotten eye-lasers or something. But then, who knows what other dark secrets she's been hidin', eh?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 24, 2020, 12:54:09 pm »

Suddenly, the bell hanging over the door rings to signal someone walking in.

Doctor Matou has arrived at the steakhouse. His eyes look shadowed, as if he hasn't slept, and he reeks of coffee. Being a Zoanthrope, it seems, has done a number on him. He looks around awkwardly for the group.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #963 on: May 29, 2020, 01:29:39 pm »

Haruko waves her hand over her head, signalling the Doctor that they were there. "Hiiii! Do you want some of the danger soup?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 11, 2020, 04:42:56 pm »

Yamato glances over and takes the doctor's appearance in.
"Eh, I think he might actually keel over if he eats something as spicy as Sparki's making this out to be. Or maybe it'll shock him awake...?"
He pauses to consider this, as though Haruko had just unveiled some deep secret of the universe, before waving at the doctor.
"Hey, doc. Come try the noodles with us, you look like shit. They'd probably do you some good."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: June 30, 2020, 05:56:14 am »

The doctor wearily glances over at Haruko and Yamato. Blinking slowly, he ambles over, taking up a seat.
"You kids nowadays are far more energetic than they used to be in my day."
Closing his eyes, he sighs.
"Some more coffee would be nice, not that it would do me any good. So. Why am I here?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 30, 2020, 11:12:34 am »

"Because we have questions for you about last night, doctor."

Ito had stopped eating once the doctor arrived, and was now looking at them with a quite serious look on his face.

"And we think you may have answers to at least some of them."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 13, 2020, 09:37:10 am »

Doctor Matou makes a low, grumbling noise, considering Ito's response.
"...what do you want to know?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 13, 2020, 11:30:56 am »

Kiyo pipes up, "Everything, but that would take a long time. What you know about the events of last night is most critical to know."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 14, 2020, 04:39:24 pm »

He closes his eyes, concentrating, as if the memories of last night were....faded.
"....if you're asking for a description of whoever turned me into....that....I didn't see. The last thing I remember is having a coffee with that woman from the Foundation.....Miss Richards, I believe....before entering my office. Next thing I remember is waking up with your friend over there standing over me."
He points at Ai.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: October 23, 2020, 07:29:39 am »

"There's a good chance this Richards woman did, or at least had something done to you, doctor." Ai responds to the finger pointed at her as if it was some kind of invitation or prompt. Without so much as lifting her head from it's position leaning lazily against the palm of her left hand. "You were in that alley with me because you were a Zoanthrope until we beat you down."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: October 23, 2020, 07:40:46 am »

"That said, how long was it between you drinking your coffee and returning to your office? Was this on-site, or did you meet elsewhere?"

If it was nearby, it's possible the memory loss was due to some sort of drug or something similar. If not... it's possible it's the same situation, but somewhat less so.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65]