Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2017  (Read 19123 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2017
« on: November 01, 2017, 10:35:43 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2017

Mission Status

Well, we made it this far, and that is quite a feat.  I want you to visualize the future.  Toady and I are in the Bay 12 office somewhere in the woods west of Seattle.  I, Threetoe, am poring over our notes, preparing for a presentation I'm giving in a couple days.  Toady is slaving away at his computer, stopping every now and then to yell at Scamps after the little punk scratches his exposed elbow.  There are only a few of the infernal "nuggets" left and the Artifact Release will be yours!  Don't give up!  Give to Bay 12!  We love you!

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks for a great run of months -- and yeah, we're almost there.  Once the dev items are done, we might hang on to it a few days to test it, but a lot of this has been practically test-like already the last several weeks, so I don't anticipate much of that'll be needed.  And then of course all of you get to test it and find out just how bad that intuition was, he he he.

October:   $6492.96
September: $6804.59
August:    $6621.65
July:      $6688.04
June:      $6799.25

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.  You can choose any kind of reward no matter which contribution method you choose.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!