Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 58581 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 15: THE NUCLEAR WINTER!
« Reply #270 on: December 10, 2017, 08:24:03 pm »

BADASSIA (LOYALIST)

>KEEP WATCH FOR ANY THREATS APPROACHING QUEEN, WHILST PRACTISING SOME MARTIAL ARTS KATA
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2017, 08:28:49 pm »

Faction: Nature

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 11, 2017, 12:26:15 am »

I guess I'm my own faction so I'll be Caveman.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 11, 2017, 03:57:10 am »

Just a note to you, guys and gals: If you're completely by yourself (no other players in the faction/no NPC followers), you're classified as independent. Don't worry, you can create a faction once some players/NPCs join your cause!

@Fluffe
It's complicated, too. If you will be the one who's the next King Regent, you'll enter the throne without much hassle, but if you're not the next King Regent, then you'll have to revolt against the current Regent King, kill him, and take the throne of Roachistan yourself.

Also, don't forget: Badassia is simply the capital of Roachistan, not the country's name.

And yeah, Failbird has not posted yet. I'll send PM to them.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 03:58:54 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 11, 2017, 08:07:17 pm »

Virginia is the Queen of Roachistan, she is liable to have many kings.

Action: Make my spire into a fortress.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 16: ASHEN SNOW
« Reply #275 on: December 12, 2017, 05:11:53 am »

TURN 16: ASHEN SNOW

THE RAD STORM IS OVER, BUT A MIX OF RADIATED ASH AND SNOW FALLS ON MISSISSIPPI FROM THE LIGHT GREY SKY! THE TEMPERATURE OUTSIDE DROPS REALLY FAST, SIGNIFYING DOOM FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T PROTECTED FROM RADIATION AND COLD! THE BATTLE FOR MISSISSIPPI HAS BEGUN! TO WIN THE BATTLE FOR MISSISSIPPI, DESTROY THE SUPER-CYBORGS AND OTHER MAJOR FACTIONS!

Build a fire in the cave and look around inside.
[6] THE FIRE BURNS SO BRIGHT, THAT IT TURNS INTO A FIRE ELEMENTAL!
[3] IT'S NOT INTERESTED IN HURTING YOU!

Annihilate these threats to my life with the sheer radiance of my CHARISMA.
(2-2 FOR SUFFOCATION AND MEDIUM RADIATION POISONING)
YOU HAVE A CHARISMA OF A SMALL SALMON. DO I NEED TO SAY THAT YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD?! MAKE A NEW CHARACTER!

Mutate into a cockroach/rat monster and use my extra arms to kill the guards.
INITIATIVE ROLLS: [10], [21]
[1 VS 3-1 FOR BEING DIZZY] THE OFFICER HAS ALMOST HIT YOU WITH HIS BATON, BUT YOU FALL ON THE GROUND JUST IN TIME TO AVOID BEING UNCONSCIOUS AND CAPTURED FOR CLONING EXPERIMENTS!
[2-1 FOR THE SAME REASON ABOVE] YOU'RE SCREAMING WHEN TRYING TO UNLEASH MUTANT INSIDE, BUT ALL YOU DO IS JUST DAMAGING YOUR VOCAL CHORDS!

HATTIESBURG

ARM SURVIVORS WITH ANTI-CYBORG DISRUPTORS, FIRE ON ENEMY!
[5] YOU HAVE ENOUGH DISRUPTORS TO ARM THE WHOLE SURVIVOR COMMUNITY!
INITIATIVE ROLLS: [12], [8]
[1+1 VS 3+1] THE BARRAGE OF DISRUPTOR BEAMS MISSES THE SUPER-CYBORGS WHO ARE LAYING LOW BEHIND THE COVER!
[3+1 VS 1+1] SUPER-CYBORGS THROW FRAG GRENADES IN THE BURROWS, WHICH THE HATTIESBURG SURVIVORS USE AS A COVER! THE GRENADES HAVE KILLED 5 PEOPLE AND SEVERELY WOUNDED 15 PEOPLE!

Tame forgotten beast harder. I have all the time in the world since the militia has useless weapons that do no damage against steel but is also too resistant to be killed easily due to cockroach powers.
Tell the guards that the Plump Helmet Men are equal citizens, and that we need everybody's help in order to get through this.

In other news, try to tell Gladush over the intercomm that we'd really rather he not be doing this, and we are open to a diplomatic solution.

Shake head up and down to agree with glass also tell my comrades to shake there heads up and down as well (Thank you glass lol)
[3-1 DUE TO THE MILITIA FIGHTING THE BEAST VS 5] YOU USE TORN LEGS AND ARMS AS A SNACK FOR GLADUSH, BUT HE'S TOO FUCKING BUSY FIGHTING THE MILITIA!
[2 VS 6] YOU'RE TRYING TO NEGOTIATE WITH GLADUSH RONURIST, BUT IT
 ANSWERS WITH A STOCK MONSTER SCREAM! ALSO, YOU HAVE RELEASED THE PLUMP HELMET MEN INSURGENTS, AND THEY SHAKE THEIR HEADS AS AN AGREEMENT WITH THAT THAT PLUMP HELMET MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL!

Change the super-cyborgs that want to kill people eye colour to blood red, keep the non-killer ones blue, and change my green just so i have a way of easier indentification, keep the eyes glowing for the cyborgs.

Find a place to build up a settlement

[2] YOU HAVE CONCENTRATED YOUR NANOMACHINES, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN CHANGE THE EYE COLOR OF YOUR SUPER-CYBORGS!
[6] YOU FIND A RAIDER STRONGHOLD! YOU'LL NEED TO FIGHT THEM, IF YOU WANT TO LIVE THERE! IT IS A PRETTY WELL PROTECTED SETTLEMENT, AFTER ALL!

Radiation poisoning detected. IT WILL HURT A BIT, SOLDIER

inject radaway dose

No active objectives. WHAT ARE ORDERS YOU WERE GIVEN SOLDIER

Attempt to search any shelters or vaults in internal database.
After getting injected, tell armor to locate and take me to a nearby shelter containing survivors. If we succeed, then tell the survivors about my family and ask if they've seen them.
[2] THE RAD-AWAY SEEMS TO BE SPOILED OR SOMETHING, BECAUSE THE INJECTION DIDN'T WORK!
[6] YOU'VE FOUND THE SAME RAIDER STRONGHOLD! THERE'S A GROUP OF SUPER-CYBORGS, STAYING NEAR THE STRONGHOLD, BUT THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE AGGRESSIVE! YOU'VE DECIDED THAT THE RAIDERS DON'T LOOK TOO FRIENDLY, SO YOU JUST WAIT RIGHT NOW!

Virginia is the Queen of Roachistan, she is liable to have many kings.

Action: Make my spire into a fortress.

[6] YOU'VE CREATED A VERY TALL AND BEAUTIFUL FORTRESS! LOOKS LIKE SOME SCAVENGERS ARE INTERESTED IN ROBBING THE PLACE. UH-OH!

NPCS TURNS:

[4] ELITE KILLER SQUAD HAS FOUND JACK! THEY AMBUSH HIM AND HIS NON-MURDEROUS SUPER-CYBORGS!
[3+2 FOR AMBUSHING AND BEING SUPER-CYBORGS VS 3+1] THE EM GRENADES HAVE STUNNED JACK AND HIS SUPER-CYBORGS! THEY'RE BEING DRAGGED AWAY VERY FAST, THANKS TO THE SUPER-CYBORGS' SUPER SPEED!
THEY'LL NEED TO ROLL TO OVERCOME THE STUN!

[6 VS 1] SUDDENLY, RAT HUSSARS ARRIVE AND THEY MANAGE TO MAKE SOME CRACKS IN GLADUSH'S HEAD! GLADUSH TRIED TO SLICE HUSSARS INTO PIECES WITH ITS CLAWS, BUT THE MANEUVER ABILITIES OF THE RAT HUSSARS ARE TOO GOOD FOR THE STEEL BEAST!

[6+1 VS 5+1] THE DUEL BETWEEN CHLOE CROWLEY AND ANDREW FERGUSON HAS BEGUN! FERGUSON TRIED TO RAM CROWLEY A COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT THE THIRD TIME, CROWLEY KNOCKED CHARGING FERGUSON DOWN! FOR NOW, CROWLEY HAS AN UPPER HAND!

A SCAVENGER BAND OF 15 PEOPLE HAVE ARRIVED TO PLUNDER THE SPIRE FORTRESS WHICH WAS MADE BY VIRGINIA!
[5] THEY'RE VERY WELL ARMED! LOTS OF ASSAULT RIFLES AND ARMOR VESTS, PLUS SOME SNIPER RIFLES!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:30:52 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2017, 05:45:03 am »

Escape and hide somewhere in the vault.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 12, 2017, 06:25:30 am »

Wake the fuck up, ask GigaGiant for help, punch a hole through one of the killer squads heads
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:19:09 am by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 12, 2017, 06:41:03 am »

Calm Gladush down!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 12, 2017, 08:01:22 am »

Use the radiation poisoning I got earlier to mutate my self in to a man bear thing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 12, 2017, 09:13:12 am »

Ooh, I didn't know the wastelands had delivery!
eat the scavengers

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 12, 2017, 09:45:30 am »

Name: Baron
Appearance/Who are you: A mutant rat with big, cute and innocent eyes. A pair of each.
First action: Call all my bretheren to me.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 12, 2017, 11:03:54 am »

Send Purple, Lumbert and Plumpy to calm Gladish down with Glass then send Bob to tell the other Plump Helmet Man we are now officially citizens while me and Big Plump look for a secluded damp place to start sporadically making more Plump Helmet Man.

(Also since I have a feeling im going to be getting more plump helmet man soon if im lucky. I am going to go ahead and name my 5 other Plump Helmet Men Purple, Lumbert, Plumpy, Bob and Big Plump. Since they are my first 5 thus most important followers.)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 04:18:15 pm by Fluffe9911 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 12, 2017, 11:07:35 am »

Help calming Gladush and direct the militia to fight the hostile hussars which are the actual threat. Keep trying to recruit him into democracy.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 12, 2017, 12:56:17 pm »

Wake the fuck up, ask GigaGiant for help, punch a hole through one of the killer squads heads
Assist. Then interrogate whoever is still alive regarding the whereabouts of my family.
Insert witty signature here
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33