Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 58598 times)

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile

Identify which way I need to go to get to my children. Then blast all other passage ways to make them collapse into rubble that will block or slow down the pursuing cyborgs. Also blast any cyborgs that attack me.
Insert witty signature here

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Assist wearer, attempt to hack some cyborgs to take over them.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... I dunno what do presidents do? Guess I'll just fix some problems in my kingdom country then.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

"You know, i have to tell you something, this whole thing has been like a bad game of sims, i had something planned, but then everything went to shit as it does, and at this point i dont even remember myself what i had planned in the first place."
Try to disable her nanomachines, and then finish her off, and if that doesnt work just fight her
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

TURN GREY GOO LEG INTO HEALING NANO-MIST. SAVE THE INJURED HUMANS.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

TRY AND CONVINCE CAPTURED INTELLIGENCE AGENTS TO ASSIMILATE PEACEFULLY INTO MONARCHIST MOVEMENT, GREATLY INCREASING ITS ESPIONAGE SKILLS

WHETHER THEY AGREE OR NOT
(OR NEED MORE TIME TO DECIDE) I WILL THEN HEAD TO WHEREVER THIS IS TAKING PLACE:
A LARGE CHUNK OF ROACHISTANI POPULATION BELIEVES THAT THE DEMOCRACY IS HAMPERING THE ABILITY OF QUEEN VIRGINIA TO RULE!
Try to talk with these guys and make them support democracy again. Bring vice-president for extra intimidation power.

TEAR OFF THE VICE-PRESIDENT'S HEAD WITH A PARTICULARLY VIOLENT MARTIAL ARTS MOVE AND BEAT BLATT UNCONSCIOUS WITH IT IN NAME OF THE QUEEN

CALL UPON THAT "LARGE CHUNK OF ROACHISTANI POPULATION" WHAT SUPPORTS MONARCHY TO BACK ME UP
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TRY AND CONVINCE CAPTURED INTELLIGENCE AGENTS TO ASSIMILATE PEACEFULLY INTO MONARCHIST MOVEMENT, GREATLY INCREASING ITS ESPIONAGE SKILLS

(OR NEED MORE TIME TO DECIDE) I WILL THEN HEAD TO WHEREVER THIS IS TAKING PLACE:
A LARGE CHUNK OF ROACHISTANI POPULATION BELIEVES THAT THE DEMOCRACY IS HAMPERING THE ABILITY OF QUEEN VIRGINIA TO RULE!
Try to talk with these guys and make them support democracy again. Bring vice-president for extra intimidation power.

TEAR OFF THE VICE-PRESIDENT'S HEAD WITH A PARTICULARLY VIOLENT MARTIAL ARTS MOVE AND BEAT BLATT UNCONSCIOUS WITH IT IN NAME OF THE QUEEN

CALL UPON THAT "LARGE CHUNK OF ROACHISTANI POPULATION" WHAT SUPPORTS MONARCHY TO BACK ME UP

((What? Why?))

Kill Yoink's character with help from forgotten beast, I guess?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

"YOUR TRAITOROUS WAYS HAVE DESTABILISED ROACHISTAN FOR LONG ENOUGH! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL ROACHES AND TO MUTANTKIND AS A WHOLE!"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

political maneuvering/indiscriminate slaughter/sudden assassinations/etc.
This is why I prefer to just be the guy that's doing what needs to be done without any real political leaning.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Okay, guys, the update will be posted tomorrow. Just letting you know.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile

THINGS EXPLODE
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

THINGS EXPLODE

This is a semi-minimalist game: Please fill out the character sheet before posting an action.

Also, I want to announce that Badassia, the capital of Roachistan, is now a respawn point for new characters.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile

THINGS EXPLODE

This is a semi-minimalist game: Please fill out the character sheet before posting an action.

Also, I want to announce that Badassia, the capital of Roachistan, is now a respawn point for new characters.
Go "Aaaaawww..."
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!
« Reply #463 on: February 21, 2018, 04:42:02 am »

TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE

See how much gas is left in my pickup, if there is some drive it to some were there is gas and get some, if there isn't any go and find a car that has some.
[6] IN AN UNEXPLAINABLE TURN OF EVENTS, THE PICKUP'S FULL OF THE FUEL! IN FACT, IT'S SO FULL OF THE FUEL, THAT IT LEAKS!
[2] YOU DRIVE FOR A LITTLE, BUT ONLY VERY LITTLE AMOUNT OF GAS IS LEFT! YOU ABANDON THE CAR AND SEARCH FOR THE OTHER...
[4] YOU FIND ANOTHER PICKUP! YOU CLEAN THE SNOW AND ENTER THE CAR!

Continue fighting the vault security must fall
INIT: [18], [4]
[1 vs 2] YOU AND THE CLONES SWING AT THE SECURITY WITH YOUR FISTS, BUT THEY BACKSTEP AND DODGE!
[3 vs 2] THE VAULT SECURITY SHOOTS AT THE CLONES' LEGS, MAKING SOME OF THEM FALL!

Alright, thanks. Also, you don't need the medics at the end now that I'm not horribly injured by three 1s.

Looks like there were a lot of 1s this turn.

Let's try figuring out what the problem is.

Also, I believe I'm correct in saying that the topic title should have turn 26, not turn 256?
[6] APPARENTLY, THE GENERATORS AREN'T POWERFUL ENOUGH! YOU CHANGE THE GENERATORS TO THE EXTRA POWER MODELS, THEN YOU ACTIVATE IT! NOW IT HAS OVERCHARGED, CAUSING IT TO SHOOT ELECTRIC SPARKS IN ALL DIRECTIONS!
[1] YOU WERE HIT WITH MULTIPLE SPARKS! IT'S VERY PAINFUL!
[2] YOU PASS OUT FROM THE PAIN! MEDICS ARE ON THEIR WAY!

Send Bob to try to make peace with the raiders while I try to go ahead and make a makeshift militia just in case negotiations go south have Big Plump, Purple, Lumbert and Plump do there own thing.
[/quote]
[4] RAIDERS DIDN'T TRY TO EAT BOB, SO THAT'S SUCCESS ON IT'S OWN! "WELL, LISTEN HERE, WALKING MUSHROOM THINGY! WE NEED FOOD FOR OUR GROWING CLAN, SO HOW 'BOUT YOU'LL REGULARLY GIVE US FOOD, AND WE WILL NOT TRY TO TASTE YOU. IT'S THAT A GOOD DEAL FOR YOU, MUSHROOM THINGY?
[4] MAKESHIFT MILITIA WATCHES THE NEGOTIATIONS, READY TO ATTACK RAIDERS IN CASE THEY DECIDE TO ATTACK!

[3] YOU ASSIMILATE SOME OF THE AGENTS!
[5] ARISTOTLE AND THE OTHER MONARCHISTS ARRIVE AT THE PLACE WITH A HUGE AMOUNT OF PLEBS WANTING DEMOCRACY BACK! HOWEVER, GLADUSH RONURIST'S BEASTLY SCREAMS AND MENACING STATURE ARE PERSUASIVE ENOUGH TO CONVERT MONARCHISTS BACK TO DEMOCRACY!
INIT: [10], [18]
[6 VS 4] WHEN ARISTOTLE TRIES TO DO HIS VIOLENT MARTIAL MOVE, GLADUSH SIMPLY SWINGS ITS FRONT LEFT STEEL CLAW AT ARISTOTLE, TEARING ARISTOTLE'S BODY APART! YOINK, MAKE A NEW CHARACTER!
[6 VS 3] THE BRAINWASHED AGENTS SUICIDALLY CHARGE AT THE GLADUSH RONURIST, AND IT'S SURPRISINGLY EFFECTIVE! THEY DAMAGED TO MAKE THE HOLE IN ITS BILL EVEN BIGGER! YET ANOTHER GOOD STRIKE AT THE GLADUSH'S BILL, AND HE'LL BE UNABLE TO CHEW HIS OPPONENTS INTO BLOODY GOO!

Kill all the gators and trees. Make a gigantic hut out of their remains.
INIT: [10], [15]
[6 VS 3+1] THE SUPER-CYBORG HOPS AROUND ON THE GATORS' HEADS, UNTIL HE ACCIDENTALLY MISSTEP INTO THE SNOW! A GATOR MUTANT USES THE MOMENT AND BITES AND SHAKES THE LEG OF SUPER-CYBORG! THE SUPER-CYBORG, HOWEVER, MANAGES TO BREAK FREE FROM THE GRASP OF GATOR'S TEETH!
[2+1 VS 1] YOU VIOLENTLY PUNCH THE GATOR MUTANTS AROUND YOU, KILLING A LOT OF THEM AND ALSO PUNCHING SOME TREES DOWN!

Identify which way I need to go to get to my children. Then blast all other passage ways to make them collapse into rubble that will block or slow down the pursuing cyborgs. Also blast any cyborgs that attack me.
Assist wearer, attempt to hack some cyborgs to take over them.
[4+1] CLAR SUCCESSFULLY BLASTS THE PASSAGES, LEAVING ONLY THE WAY TO THE KINDERGARTEN!
[4 VS 6+1] M.I.N.U.T.E.M.A.N FAILS TO HACK SUPER-CYBORGS, CAUSING A MINOR INTERFACE SCREW FOR A TURN!
ANYWAY, CLAR FINDS HER KIDS INSIDE! THEY SEEM TO BE SCARED OF THE FIGURE IN POWER ARMOR UNTIL IT REVEALS ITSELF TO BE THEIR MOTHER! "MOMMY, IS THE DAD OKAY?" ASKS LARS, THE OLDEST ONE. ALL THREE ARE CURRENTLY HUGGING CLAR!

... I dunno what do presidents do? Guess I'll just fix some problems in my kingdom country then.
[3] YOU HAVE DECIDED TO SOLVE OVERPOPULATION PROBLEM A LITTLE! YOU ORDER TO BUILD SOME SHACKS AT THE SURFACE! IT'S A PROGRESS, BUT YOU NEED MORE SHACKS TO SOLVE IT COMPLETELY!

"You know, i have to tell you something, this whole thing has been like a bad game of sims, i had something planned, but then everything went to shit as it does, and at this point i dont even remember myself what i had planned in the first place."
Try to disable her nanomachines, and then finish her off, and if that doesnt work just fight her
INIT: [18], [12]
[6+1 VS 3+1] JACK WAVES HIS HAND AND CLENCHES HIS HANDS INTO KNUCKLES! CHLOE LOSES THE CONTROL OVER HER BODY, CAUSING HER TO FALL PARALYZED! THEN JACK POWERFULLY STOMPS AT HER FACE, CRUSHING HER HEAD! THE SUPER-CYBORG FACTION IS NO MORE! THE ONLY THREE MAJOR FACTIONS REMAINING AS OF NOW ARE ROACHISTAN, PLUMP HELMET VILLAGE AND US MILITARY/HATTIESBURGIANS!

TURN GREY GOO LEG INTO HEALING NANO-MIST. SAVE THE INJURED HUMANS.
[4, NO BONUS CUZ YOU'RE WOUNDED SEVERELY!] NANO-MIST HEALS MOST OF THE HUMANS SUCCESSFULLY! SOME ARE ALREADY DEAD OR HAVE VERY SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE!

THINGS EXPLODE

Go "Aaaaawww..."
[AUTO-FAIL] YOU CANNOT GO "AAAAAWWW...", BECAUSE YOU DON'T EXIST!

NPC TURNS:

THE DEAL WITH THE RAIDERS: GIVE THEM FOOD EVERY 3 TURNS, OR BE RAIDED AND DESTROYED!

[4] BIG PLUMP PRODUCED NEW PLUMP HELMET MEN!

[1] PURPLE TRIES TO DIG UP A PLACE TO HIDE FROM RAIDERS IN CASE IF THEY ATTACK, BUT HE ENDS UP BEING BURIED ALIVE IN THE SOIL!

LUMBERT AND PLUMP ARE SIMPLY WATCHING!

YOINK'S UNLUCKY WAIFU DOES *PUFF*!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!
« Reply #464 on: February 21, 2018, 04:57:08 am »

sneak out the fight to create more clones
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33